How Common Are Femoids Like Amber Turd?

As an incel, I have no experience to draw from, and so I'm curious, how common is it to end up with a woman like this? Is it common, or did Johnny Depp just get unlucky?

Attached: Amber Turd.jpg (758x426, 38.26K)

Most attractive women are like Amber heard. I don't know about Uggos. Have not interacted with them.

I hope Amber wins. She did not defame Depp. this case is supposed to be about three things, and three things only. Did she write the article (answer no), did she publish it (answer no), did she actually say IN THE ARTICLE that Johnny beat her (answer no).

What did she write and say. She said, IN HER OPINION, she is a victim of abuse. Shes is entitled to hold that opinion.

If you said to me: "Amber turd is a lying golddigging whore" she could sue you for defamation
but if you said to em: "In my opinion, Amber turd is a lying golddigging whore" she cant sue you.

Amber, just like you, is entitled to hold an opinion, and she is entitled to speak it publicly. Depp is attempting to use lawfare to silence her. Im on the side of free speech.

She is a bit fringe example because she is pretty so narcism is out of scale. But pretty much every woman is capable of this

God I hate Japs

Attached: Nuke survivor.jpg (351x445, 31.69K)

Plenty of women are stupid whores and bitches and baby-murderers. But they only get to Amber Herd levels of insanity if they are very beautiful, drug addicts, famous, whores, baby-murderers all at the same time.

You are a lying goldigging whore, that is a fact and not my opinion. Sue me.

Yeah she will probably win, then promptly start up her onlyfans because her phone won't ever ring again, and every guy she tries to get with will pump and dump her immediately lmao

All women have the capacity to be cunts but ultra mega overcunts like Amber Heard are fortunately rare. A lot of men find it hard to just walk away when a woman is a cunt and put up with too much shit, and it just keeps getting worse. For example Depp should have divorced her way way way before he did.
And yes unfortunately white women are many many times more likely to act this way.

Regardless of verdict, Depp already won. She will never be in a big blockbuster movie again. She is almost universally hated which is worse than death for women who crave social approval above all else.

shut the fuck up goy

Very Common.

9/10 is like her.
Good luck out there.

All women are crazy, you just have to figure out what type of crazy you can deal with.

poo in bed

Yes it is very common for a woman to admit she poops. Very rarely you get a martial goddess that is free from disgusting mortal things.

Most pretty girls with high partner counts have similar personality disorders to Amber Heard. They are not all quite so extreme, but they are all capable of this type of behavior.

>baby-murderers
i sear every 10th woman seems to murder her kids, not even babies but somewhere around ages 4-13.

vile things... truly sick evil

Uncommon. She's an attention whore. She's getting it.

All we men are irrational animals.
I currently despise my girlfriend for the self destructive shit she's been doing while fighting with me lately. I can't even sleep next to her I'm so disgusted.
It's really difficult to ditch and start over though, so I've been coping with it.
Barely

In my experience it's about 90% crazy cunts to 10% normal humans.

All women*

>how common is it to end up with a woman like this?
Very rare. Women have shitty characters but even the worst ones are hardly as bad as that chick.

Source: I have extremely bad taste in women

About 1 in every 2

>Most attractive women are like Amber heard.
IME the uggos are psychos while the pretty ones are usually nice.

>Amber, just like you, is entitled to hold an opinion, and she is entitled to speak it publicly.
Nope.

pretty common

>It's really difficult to ditch and start over though, so I've been coping with it.
You sound low test. Women are like busses, if you miss one the next one comes in 5 minutes.

I knew Id get some flack for making my post. but I stand by it. I get it. Its obvious what she implied, but implication is "speculative" (as camilla frequently said, what an awesome performance by her today, "objection your honour" kek)

look man i get it. shes a fucking lying whore. she tried desperately to destroy him. but you know what, hes a public figure, and they are open to abuse, much more so then a private citizen. the law of defaming a public persona is different then that of a private citizen. your allowed to make cartoons, do comedy sketches, make fun of them, ridicule them, make public your opinion of them, etc etc etc. No one cna argue that Johnny Depp is not a rich and famous person, and thats the price he pays.

I feel sorry for him, I do. Shes a lying bitch.

What really needs to be the takeaway here. (and this has been my attitude for my whole life) ... innocent until proven guilty. If some bitch says she got raped or beat or whatever, and she wont file the police report, I dont believe her, i dont want to here about it, simple as that. I got no time for baseless accusations.

you want to know whos really fucking in the wrong here .... all the people that convicted Johnny without seeing a shred of evidence.

I actually think Amber will win the case based on the opening statements alone, if the article is the central issue of the case then there was clearly no defamation. Obviously amber is an attention whoring lying bitch but the article in question does not count as defamation.

She hit the wall. Her body was always shaped like a fridge though. And her tits are flat. The only thing she has going for her is a nice side profile. She has developed severe coke bloat.

Mind elaborating? What did she do?

Amber is also a dyke lol. Her ugly Jewish journalist girlfriend has been sitting in the gallery behind her every day. She’s the one who got the British witness kicked out.

How common ? Very
I've been there... It sucks.

every bus that comes past disgusts me

Then try men maybe, fag.