Catholic Bishop comes out in support of abortion rights

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yx9luKOliN4

Attached: 1640465517263.jpg (612x408, 30.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Catholic_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats new? catholics have always been degenerate faggots

The true End Times at least

Attached: 1652738849989.gif (268x201, 1.75M)

He's running out of monies.

Off you go to buzzfeed.

Never been there. I'm sure you'll think of another one.

He is publicly not Catholic, he seems to be part of some schismatic, apostate organization called the Old Catholic Church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Catholic_Church

"The expression Old Catholic has been used from the 1850s by communions separated from the Roman Catholic Church over certain doctrines..."

"These churches are not in full communion with the Holy See."

This man is in schism, and in accord with canon 1364 of the Code of Canon Law, he is likely to be latae sententiae excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church. This individual is probably cut off from salvation. He may die and go to Hell for eternity.

He even says in the video, "LGBT (something) marriages". Heresy came out of his mouth, and heretics are also latae sententiae excommunicated from the True Church of Christ.

He probably does not care about this, but this is the truth.

>He probably does not care about this, but this is the truth.
I know it's hard to understand, but it's true.

Fucking DS9 chud

This man is in schism, and in accord with canon 1364 of the Code of Canon Law, he is likely to be latae sententiae excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church. This individual is probably cut off from salvation. He may die and go to Hell for eternity.

He even says in the video, "LGBT (something) marriages". Heresy came out of his mouth, and heretics are also latae sententiae excommunicated from the True Church of Christ.

He probably does not care about this, but this is the truth.

> memeflag
> sinner does not follow doctrine
> sinner claims his way is superior to doctrine
Wow cool dude!

Yeah and who trusts these perverted pedophiles?

>Old Catholic churches international
NOT THE HOLY SEE NOR IN COMMUNION WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
So he's a protestant then..... Sage

I can't stand the old catholics, they are a bunch of larping faggots

Who is his bishop? Why isn't he removing the faculties of this disgusting faggot?

Satanic.

He is hot.

Attached: 1652888875575.jpg (953x960, 141.82K)

>In other news the grand mufti opens a brewery and chief rabbi comes out in support of bacon.
People want to have it all. Being religious means adhering to the rules of your creed. If you're that opposed to its rules you should do the decent thing and leave the religion.

"Apostata a fide, haereticus vel schismaticus in excommunicationem latae sententiae incurrit"

Here is the actual quote from the Code of Canon Law, too.

doesnt change the fact that catholics are still gay

I always simped for cucktolics in their holy struggle against pr*ts... Explain yourself nau.

Oh thanks you saved my day. Prot cucks btfied once again. Be lgbt pastors somewhere else.

>Catholic Bishop comes out in support of abortion rights
You literally cannot be catholic and support abortion. When you support abortion you forfeit Catholicism. Period
I know this for a FACT and I'm not even a christfaggot.

Dude is an apostate. He should be burned.