Imagine you're one of the 2 skinny white lads

Imagine you're one of the 2 skinny white lads.

How would you maneuver this fight to win?

HARD MODE: no guns/weapons.

Attached: 1652916861691.webm (404x720, 2.98M)

whitoids can't beat mexicans around the same size as them. they are natural born fighters. whitoids are natural born cowards.

The mexica people literally gave their country away to the spanish because they were scared of fighting

leg sweep + face stomp
this should be over in 10 seconds

honestly im rooting for chunk over there, the other 2 are the one running at him the whites are the niggers here. and my strategy would be to kick his leg as hard as i can I broke a kid's leg in soccer by accident after doing that i feel like it's my most powerful weapon or is that an unrealistic strategy in combat

The second his head dropped like that it is meeting the concrete face first. Pretty easy actually, but I played rugby.

I can't believe how gay those 3 faggots looked at fighting. Why do they even think they can fight?

You're right.

>not keeping your distance from fatty and just peppering him until he gets tired

The weight difference is too much for those guys.

>3
2 - the fat guy looks like he took a football stance and obviously had the weight advantage.

Legs.
They went for his face, he went for their pelvis.
Go for his legs, poke the back of his knee, he'll fall forward and give you access to his ankle, 30lbs of pressure outways and it snaps.
You just won. He won't catch you. Just walk away.

>How would you maneuver this fight to win?

by learning how to throw punch
it's obvious that these two twinks were never in a serious fight

Explain why Jiri killed Reyes then.

If whites are natural born cowards why did the conquer the world?

the fat guy looks like he actually plays football and these white kids play roblox

lmao, spics are a bunch of twinks. They are all over the gold coast and they are pussies.

Kick his knee and let him collapse under his own weight.

Good luck, that guy has stumps.

If the gravity force of the fat guy is way greater than your kick it is almost useless except if you kick his knees outwards or inwards to actually change his leg position to an unstable setting.
But you should manage to do that before he grabs you

The only thing that can defeat the white man is a bullet to the back of the head.

bend his knees, then start kicking his head

Hit him in the jaw, lips, nose, eyes, side of neck, throat, back of neck, back of head, break his hands and fingers if we get into a grapple. That's not even the brutal version of it. You faggots lost your monke instincts if you even have to ask shit like this. Violence should be a top priority, something that's always at the forefront of your mind. What do you fags even think about and do all day, seriously? Don't lose touch of what we are, what made us, and what got us here.

The shitskins get the slug!

crush balls with my knee, thumbs into eyes. stomp head until it stops breathing.

Did you niggers never learn the bigger they are the harder they fall? You ever use your fucking elbow to fuck someones face up?

keep my distance and make him try and reach me with his swings until he runs out of breath in about 30 seconds.
t. fat tallfag who lost a fight to a manlet because he outjewed me this way

Shit, he did all the work before they got there. Would have been easy to pull him down on his fucking face and post up while you grind it like cheese.

lol someone needed to teach those morons how to fight, and the spic did the job. Cheers spic