Some discrepancies in the manifest

I thought I would give this guy's manifest a read to see if it makes any sense and while I find a lot of it to be factual there is major flaw to this guy's ideology.

He states that he doesn't mind foreigners as long as they are in their own country as they are replacers once they leave yet he also stated his parents are of European decent.

Surly this would make his parents replacers and him and his brothers all replacers. In fact all Americans are replacers using this guy's logic.

Attached: 1650386330773s.jpg (250x212, 10.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Lipperhey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posted a fucking thumbnail you animal!
Delete this post and try again!

Galileo invented the telescope.

Not some dumbass black female.

>that means I have to want it to happen to me too

guy is just pointing out our new orwellian reality

Witnessed, but you're still fired.

>pic rel
Yes it’s worth losing my job for you absolute weakling.
Blame the parents. If you don’t raise your kids, someone else will; and they’ll use them to (((their))) advantage.

Telescope was made in 500ce nigger

No whites built America as pioneers, thats completely different from coming in after the place is built to enjoy the fruits of the labor and leech from the place that had been built upon rivers of white peoples blood, his relatives didn't replace anyone since there was nothing there to replace, most people died at pox and there were no real permanent settlement at all

Stop reading psycho-killer's manifestos.

And your other telescope

History is a lie, and all cities existed already. They were built by giants and just dug out from the sediment of Noah's Flood.

Attached: preFlood46774.jpg (640x480, 96.75K)

Punctuation, motherfucker. Do you use it?

Attached: FloodChineseCharacters.jpg (828x1119, 169.84K)

There is evidence that Europeans inhabited north america before any other groups. There is also evidence that they established a civilized society here before anyone else. There are stories from native americans about the white kings of north america. There was a great white king in what is now florida. The country was also established by whites. The brown hordes also invade Europe too. It's a big problem there.

Whats this the grammar board now? Get the fuck out of here, I'll use punctuation if I feel like it you troglodyte, I punctuate your sisters twat

Attached: mud-flood-3.jpg (840x629, 125.66K)

No, Galileo just repurposed it for astronomy. The best guess for its inventor is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Lipperhey

He's not wrong, he's just not as smart as he thinks he is.

He's right, and I agree. I have no problem with non-whites, but if they come to America and vote Democrat, then they have to go back.

Terrible thread, Chang. You’re trying way to hard. You’re still obvious.

All fields.

You are right.