We tell you only what you need to know

You shouldn't have forgotten about this. Let me remind you. I would archive this before it's sanitized.
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/22/monkeys-escape-after-truck-carrying-100-animals-to-a-laboratory-crashes-in-us

Attached: 1634624318324.jpg (639x480, 41.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2022/05/18/spain-portugal-report-monkeypox-cases-raising-specter-of-wider-outbreak/
abcnews.go.com/Health/massachusetts-man-tests-positive-monkeypox/story?id=84817514
rumble.com/vppv0h-dr.-luis-de-benito-shares-part-of-his-report-on-the-mac-address-phenomenon-.html
edf-feph.org/2022-agenda-of-united-nations-treaty-bodies/
mwi.usma.edu/mwi-video-brain-battlefield-future-dr-james-giordano/
youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s?t=2041
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 monkeypox
...uh

you remember?

Attached: 2023.png (1233x741, 1.29M)

Fucking JewSA
Here we go again.

A pox upon thee!

Attached: FD3187E9-F215-43FB-A4CE-DC1ED7C0DAF1.gif (245x200, 981.18K)

no, i am not that based. how the fuck the door ripped off?

Not that scene. But I remember the monkes got out of truck

A domino falls. As it swings forward, your eyes track one falling onto the next. No one ever just thinks about what provided the impulse for the chain of events, but yet these events swing into motion.
statnews.com/2022/05/18/spain-portugal-report-monkeypox-cases-raising-specter-of-wider-outbreak/

Attached: 1347383982942.jpg (780x528, 53.22K)

One piece falls into place and drives another, then another. Are you beginning to understand? I fear it is too late to stop the storm that is coming, but perhaps....

abcnews.go.com/Health/massachusetts-man-tests-positive-monkeypox/story?id=84817514

Attached: outdabag.webm (640x800, 1.76M)

mobile phone, look up how to turn on developer mode, go to dev mode settings turn on bluetooth without name identify
After doing so check your known jabbies for a bluetooth signal
I checked one boomer and the fucker had a bluetooth signal....
LMMFAO I am not kidding

rumble.com/vppv0h-dr.-luis-de-benito-shares-part-of-his-report-on-the-mac-address-phenomenon-.html

Why would the first reports be in a different country if the crash occurred in the states ?

Also lmao if this is the next pandemic , 10 percent death rate is much. Worse than covid and that new nazi treaty that is getting signed can really mean it’s Over

FUCK THE USA

The first report is not the first case, you dumb sicko

I believe a member of the public also approached the monkeys.

>autistic 12 monkeys theme.mp3

It started in the UK tho, not the US.

pure coincidence

Do you remember the lady that fell sick? I wonder what she could have caught.

I think you should look up west point lectures on novel neuroweapons. Try the 2014 NAS-NRC report. Here is a little snippet
"This research addresses an important need in situation awareness and force protection such as on-demand production of biomolecular sensing materials in response to new and emerging hazardous threat materials. "

This guy remembers.

Sure it did. Believe that. Your country has already been written off, so your thoughtless opinions and your posterity are both disposable.

Careful there, it might fuck you back.

Im glad you made the connection to the treaty. There is more to see, though.
edf-feph.org/2022-agenda-of-united-nations-treaty-bodies/

Attached: pestis.png (505x519, 32.13K)

fuck niggers

Attached: rangatang.webm (712x400, 1.98M)

How does this shit spread again? Rolling for burn out like the bird flu

I'll leave you with a morsel.

mwi.usma.edu/mwi-video-brain-battlefield-future-dr-james-giordano/

youtu.be/N02SK9yd60s?t=2041

No different than a wind up doll, are you? Imagine the droves of displaced disciples of discord when the collapse arrives. Coming to a town near you...

Infectivity of 7.1 to 1. Fatality is roughly 9 percent short term, long term is harder to figure due to the nature of the modifications and interaction with the mRNA snippets in people heavily vaccinated.

Attached: 1630096097828.jpg (1024x757, 159.67K)

So this is what happened to the black plague?

see pic in
Its related.

>not a glownigger
>is definitely a glownigger
Wdy mean by this?

Attached: download_20141019_202156.gif (500x281, 944.29K)

so the astra zaneca covid vaccine contains the weakened version of a common cold virus adenovirus, and it comes from genetically altered chimpanzees

and now jabbies are presenting with monkey pox like symptoms?

Yes, it is. The monkeypox outbreak in the US was caused by a person coming in contact with infected monkeys.