Nice polo shirt dude... Why are they dressing him up like an American minimum wage worker?

He looks like he works at an auto parts store.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 11.02.36 PM.png (540x518, 299.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvHXjKloNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MUH CLOTHING
>MUH HEIGHT
>MUH APPEARANCE
why are mutts obsessed with these?

literally why does it even matter you actual schizo s a g e

maybe its to gauge the publics reaction. eventually Politian's will start phasing out suits cause everyone is sick of wearing of suits
>guys I just wanna wear a polo shirt and my Jordache jeans

all theater, can't really show him dressed up in thousand dollar suits eating gourmet meals in his mansion while forcing everyone else to die to make himself and his friends richer

if that was the case than the average person world wide would look like you.

He is really a slimy jew. A very typical jew whom you can identify from a mile away.

who?

That is what every president does. If you're gonna wear a tshirt, why even put a collar on it and say "this is now a professional respectable look". The only people who willingly wear polo shirts are frat faggios and people like Chris-chan.

He's the leader of the country, his appearance represent the country

Was a gift from Bono. Very sharp.

he looks much more respectable than an orange spray painted cheetopuff.

Where can I get a new fuel pump?

your moms pussy

sure thing dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvHXjKloNs

What isle is that in?

it's the fuel pump isle at your local auto parts store.

Because leaf, it's reflective of dignity, self respect, and by extension, outward respect. To be the leader of a national government, and dress like he does is an insult to the integrity of his office, his government, and his nation.

That tiny demon is hilarious.
He still in Poland LARPING?

He shoulda popped that collar.

Attached: 1311466191356.png (400x488, 237.97K)

Because it's during war and it would be incredibly bad taste to wear a suit.

Maybe they think dressing him like that makes him seem less like a slimy kike. Doesn't work.

KEK, it's like he works at AutoZone or maybe a fast casual restaurant.

Why blame us? It's just transparently obvious that he has a staged costume in every public appearance

I'm not exactly sure what the look is going for though, that he's a tough guy? the jewish comic?

Attached: 1641733974528.png (1000x1000, 121.8K)

Then why not wear a commander's outfit, and have some respect for the guys he's sending to die ?

>I'm not even going to dignify that with a response

Lmao

uh because hes not in the military...lol hes an actor...
I guess he could play the role of a militarily competent individual.

Some fake corny bullshit of trying not to come off as some rich guy dressed up in a suit hiding in his bunker whilst his citizens get blown to smithereens. It’s so he can show that he’s ready for combat, but this little jew won’t do shit. Typical kike sending goyim to their deaths.

Normalfags love this stuff nowadays
Makes it easier for them to feel empathy for him I'd guess, they sure made sure to make part of his branding
Macron tried copying him to reach new levels of cringe

But it is not organic, anyone can tell he has designers and makeup artists who are creating a character of him.

Lol, I know. I was just trying to answer the silly Bulgarian's assertion, with a question, so that he can come to the same conclusion.

>manlet
>dresses like shit

Hes just like me

yak shimash, my name zehlehn-skyih an today i show round ma big auto shap. we gat ery type vehcul wit wheels, 2,4,8 you name it buddy we fill your driver needs