Iraq. Oops, I meant Ukraine! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Speaking in Dallas at an event at Southern Methodist University’s Bush Center, Bush praised Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as a modern-day Winston Churchill, but it was a slip of the tongue that his speech will be remembered for.

While speaking about the repressive regime of Russia’s Vladimir Putin, Bush said: “The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq.”

“I mean, of Ukraine,” he quickly corrected himself.

Video of the speech showed a moment of silence from the crowd, then chuckles as Bush realized his blunder and quipped about his age — “Anyways. I’m 75,” drawing more laughs.

Attached: Screenshot_501.png (965x913, 798.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTaI4e5twz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saddam living rent free in his head

Attached: 87F487E8-BEB8-4FC5-A092-5BDDC00CD798.jpg (701x438, 32.8K)

At least link the video: youtube.com/watch?v=cTaI4e5twz0

How can NPCs find themselves on the same side as GOERGE FUCKING BUSH and not wonder what the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1652914895288.webm (320x568, 1.84M)

GWB is a trust fund kid ushered into politics to serve as a face for the establishment. Strangely enough given his family’s history he clearly has a soul. Watch his eulogy for his father. Everyone around him is wary but endures and even endears his honest slips. He’s that guy. Remember when he almost spilled the beans about 9/11 and his wife glared at him into silence? He even asked at a meeting concerning national poverty if anyone knew any poor people. He was genuinely serious, completely oblivious to any implications of what anything he says. The Bush brothers act like a bunch of disconnected trust fund kids given keys to the castle. They just do things and say things without even realizing what the fuck it all totally means for everyone else. As despicable as his administration and his family is and was, this guy is impressively more likable than Obama who clearly worked his life into developing a “cool” likable persona that rolled off of GW from birth. Idk I guess my point is the right side of evil is a sunnier side of shit.

nah, he good

Attached: 1625501515753.jpg (1305x1265, 334.9K)

Lol, I can just picture a boomer making this

Bucha was a war crime.

Attached: 1646015707248.webm (1280x700, 2.15M)

Russian Apartment Bombings FSB False Flag Bзpывы жилых дoмoв в Poccии Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa бeзoпacнocти Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (ФCБ) Пoд лoжным флaгoм Free Chechnya Independent Dagestan Circassian Genocide Дeпopтaция чepкecoв Alexei Navalny Aлeкcéй Aнaтóльeвич Haвáльный Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya Убийcтвo Aнны Пoлиткoвcкoй Assassination of Boris Nemtsov Убийcтвo Бopиca Heмцoвa Alexander Litvinenko Aлeкcaндp Литвинeнкo Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal Oтpaвлeниe Cepгeя и Юлии Cкpипaль Anatoliy Chepiga Aнaтoлий Чeпигa Alexander Mishkin Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Mи́шкин GRU Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe Гeнepaльнoгo штaбa Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 MH17 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade 53-я зeнитнaя paкeтнaя бpигaдa Buk surface-to-air missile Бyк Зeнитнaя yпpaвляeмaя paкeтa (ЗУP) United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 Peзoлюция Chechen War чeчéнcкaя вoйнá NKVD HКBД Katyn Massacre Кaтынcкaя peзня Little green men зeлёныe чeлoвeчки Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko Oтpaвлeниe Aлeкcaндpa Литвинeнкo Holodomor гoлoдoмop Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact пaкт Moлoтoвa — Pиббeнтpoпa Winter War Зи́мняя вoйнa Rape of Berlin изнacилoвaниe в Бepлинe Doctors' plot дeлo вpaчeй Lavrentiy Beria Бepия, Лaвpeнтий Пaвлoвич Donetsk People's Republic Дoнéцкaя Hapóднaя Pecпýбликa Deportation of the Chechens and Ingush(Aardakh) Чeчeвицa Soviet–Afghan War Aфгaнcкaя вoйнa Annexation of Crimea Пpиcoeдинeниe Кpымa к Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции Russo-Georgian War (2008)

Attached: 1626033661307.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

sigma male

Saddam was 100% right about everything

Attached: 1630007725028.webm (626x452, 291.32K)

None of this will get you on a list over there, git gud fag

>NPCs
>wonder

The US is bad and so is Russia. Fuck both of em.

you must be new here

Attached: 1629752377620.jpg (1280x952, 188.09K)

by hohols

they're literally playing games liek little faggots, it's actually kino desukek
you see the nigger with the black king shirt talkin bout havin brilliant conversations with the buffalo shooter the day before? lmao get the fuck out of here the fbi literally is throwing shoutouts to Any Forums sayin "lmao we liek lulz too desu" fukkkkken kino world we live in frens

Attached: 9h.gif (498x498, 348.71K)

fugg a vatnigg

Attached: 1629769149949.jpg (780x625, 166.45K)

Holy shit it's real.

Attached: 1642457603259.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Because the media and government is in their pockets.

fuk man that is the coolest webm i've ever seen, damn that's unbelievably cool shit. very soothing to watch

lying vatnig

Attached: 1634938204819.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

kek

>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

This is a troll right?

Vovan and Lexus have already posted the announced prank with him? judging by the promo there will be a bomb.

kek he's still fucking up