/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2421

Prev: ▶Day: 85 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: finana.png (665x529, 355.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sissi_(Finnish_light_infantry)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hoping to find the Lithuanian user from the last thread here.

vankovskiy rayon, Kyivska Oblast
Ivankovskiy Rayon, Kyivska Oblast, UKR
Lat: 51.1132, Lon: 30.3744

> Been on fire for at least 24 hours.
> Belarus is not putting anything out.
What's in here that needs to be on fire so badly?

Attached: FIRMS_24hrs[@30.4,51.1,12z].jpg (1280x531, 266.98K)

I bake this one but not next one. Need new baker.

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING

Russian Wunderwaffe: the Ogre of Belgorod has been deployed, Ukraine predicted to surrender in 14 days.

Attached: 1652129433111.jpg (844x1024, 98.62K)

This aged poorly

Attached: uhgheroes.jpg (1024x550, 81.4K)

>Fascism
yeah, makes sense, we didn't have this problem since we were occupied by vatniks. It is though quite right leaning, hell, our paramilitary group helped Germans to Liberate Lithuania, and acted straight from Berlin in 1940-1941. Pic related, paramilitary members in 1939
>Does the border have their own troops in Lithuania?
Yup, and instead of being submissive to minister of defence like armed forces or paramilitary, they're submissive to interior ministry, just like police are.

Border guards and police are expected to act as soldiers if war breaks out though.

Attached: 1280px-LŠS_20-metis,_Kaunas,1939_06_24.jpg (1280x851, 181.88K)

Okay, so Russia has said no to Turkey about holding the Azov there for the duration of the war...but what about Israel? What if Israel were to just phone monke and asked for him to hand over all the Azov he has?

Attached: OK 1st exit poll results 2nd round of election at campain headquarters in Kiev (2019, April 21).jpg (2200x1466, 505.82K)

wouldn't make any sense as that would ruin the whole Russian "we are stopping nazis in Ukraine" narrative

Russia posts "proof" of "American Mercenaries in Mariupol"
Except
>Company hasn't been named "Blackwater" since 2009
>Creases in the flag show its fresh out of the package
>Can't even hold it right-side up
Why are the Russians so fucking bad at faking shit?

Attached: badproofs.jpg (1024x768, 190.38K)

If we can get Israel to ask for Russia to turn over all the Azov so MOSSAD can look them over?

You have to understand that the persons the propaganda is for have room temperature IQ, But the room is in Siberia without heating.
They don't need to try basically.

>no new Ukrop footage
>no fighter planes
>no-fly zone still not established
>western arms arriving too slow
>russian army pushing in south
>evacuation order in odessa
>turkey blocking finland and sweden nato application
it is fucking over, the monke won
the great northern feint was a success

>they're submissive to interior ministry
Yeah, so it i similar system then! Nice. We have the exactly same thing here, but there is a difference from a border guard to a border jaeger (which i was). We are troops trained specifically for the wartime or other pressing situations.

The name was changed couple years ago, but this is the recon role i was talking about: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sissi_(Finnish_light_infantry)
>It is though quite right leaning, hell, our paramilitary group helped Germans to Liberate Lithuania, and acted straight from Berlin in 1940-1941.
It does sound very based, i would really like to have group like that here. Well let's hope one day it is possible. Even organizations like Lotta Svärd were banned as "fascist", they were volunteer women mainly nursing men back to health.

They already went with the "Hitler was a crypto jew" narrative

>they are mobilizing college students in donetsk now
What's Putin's endgame? Making Amazonia great again?

Attached: mengelelol.jpg (646x640, 108.83K)

Banan Official:

What the hell does someone even study in the Dumbass republics?

Will personally bring flowers

>even semi-objective sources are shitting on russia's performance nowadays
is this the end of the eternal vatnik?

Attached: file.png (565x542, 63.35K)

>sissi
The name fits, fucking fags lol

Poverty-ridden locals.

>now
pretty sure they moblized the students long ago, professors too

Russians threats us yesterday with military surprise.....I wonder what it might be.

Attached: Position of troops.jpg (793x681, 95.21K)

They are a part of the so called "free university" that was established in 2014 by Putin.

only sharaga people (future car mechanics or something)
now they are moobising fucking medics and chemists

Putin is a simian that wants banana. I dont get it

It's a Russian loanword, which you should already know, vatnik.

What a weird beard.

>The name fits, fucking fags lol
Well, it's a bit of a tongue-in-cheek thing, i know.

>Will personally bring flowers
>implying that we would not make the first move

Yeah, our border guards are trained in both, they have quite good equipment as well.
>It does sound very based, i would really like to have group like that here. Well let's hope one day it is possible.
I have real doubt, since our paramilitary has real connection to nazis, and didn't got banned cause partizans saved it's reputation in independent Lithuania.
>Lotta Svärd were banned as "fascist", they were volunteer women mainly nursing men back to health.
Lmao. Here every person since school age gets manual how to do guerilla warfare, how to sabotage russian military equipment, how to differentiate it, how to survive in the forest and do first aid, how to make molotovs and etc.

In weird kind of sense, all of us are more or less militants if war breaks out.

Any info on how much of male population in these areas has been killed?

tough luck
but hey, that's the ruski mir they wanted so much, so I'm sure they don't mind

I'd say 50-60%.

They are conscious people, they have to drink to dimm it, that is why their 'FSB' and shit goes all sow wrong they are good hearted people kept in wrong narrative.

It is kind of funny to watch it, but the thing is, they don't have identity, that's the problem of russian federation. It is amalgamate of tons of people without a signle common denominator other than language.

Pensioners and invalids being mobilised right now. You hate to see it.

Head on attack of 100k conscripts (some with guns, rest with ammo)

Attached: 1649131928538.gif (320x234, 1.14M)

>medics
Ive yet to see a russian combat medic in this war, why is that? Ive seen attempts to stop bleedings on dead soldiers but thats pretty much it.
Do Russia have designated field medics ?

>50-60%.
jesus christ, that's a lotta corpses

picrel, well, that is what Russia calls 'aiming' for good.

>Blackwater Ukraine
Lmao, I'm waiting for vatniks to design and show photos of
>Dirlewanger brigade Ukraine

i think they are at the rear, actual medics wanting to go to the army for some reason are too rare to send them with all the vehdehveh waves.

>Any info on how much of male population in these areas has been killed?
Enough that they have to resort to recruiting midgets

Attached: bydlo.jpg (1024x576, 154.28K)

>i think they are at the rear,
What is even purpose of them then? Soldiers will be undead till they reach them.

>Dirlewanger brigade Ukraine

Feeding children to dogs infront of their war widow mothers in occupied Donetsk

()
I have hurt where Jews are prosecuted. Some here have hurt not doing an original pre-WW2 prosecution.

Generals had missed the part where it is their problem

>In weird kind of sense, all of us are more or less militants if war breaks out.
That's basically why Finland was able to survive against USSR, and that is the only effective stance for a small nations like you and me. All of our infrastructure has been built to turn against invaders if war is to break out. Let's hope we don't have to see that day.

>Boris Vladimirovich Stomakhin (Russian: Бopиc Bлaдимиpoвич Cтoмaхин) (born August 24, 1974 in Moscow) is a Russian radical political activist, and editor of "Radical politics" periodical. He was convicted three times for hate speech, advocating a dismemberment of Russian Federation and genocide against Russian people. The convictions have been questioned by human rights organizations ARTICLE 19, Committee to Protect Journalists, and Union of Councils for Soviet Jews.

It seems based Russians does exist

Attached: 1652933113099.png (1410x817, 225.91K)

>We'd like to get into NATO please
Oh I don't think so...

Attached: Nuclear missile launched at Finland.gif (640x360, 1.44M)

>citation of regular Russia thing
>being shocked

oi mate you woot?

>Feeding children to dogs infront of their war widow mothers in occupied Donetsk
Honestly, wouldn't put it past vatniks knowing how next to nothing life means to them.
Aren't your officers in the frontlines since Russia don't really have NCO's?

Yeah, I guess so, but if shit hits the fan, I'll be glad to have friends like you at my side.

NGL bros, I used to laugh at claims of Russian shills on Any Forums but those threads claiming the Buffalo shooter was Ukranian, and threads like these:
make think there are actually shills on this board

Attached: 1650999636832.png (660x603, 345.38K)

Staging area perhaps

>, advocating a dismemberment of Russian Federation and genocide against Russian people.
This thing coming from a Russian doesn't sound like regular opinion

By Allah you "people" are dogs.

A lot of propaganda is actually designed for people who will believe it anyway. It's not made to be truthful but to instead comfort schizos into thinking their ideas are right.