Payton Gendron

I saw posters said that Payton Gendron, the Buffalo Shooter is 6'3 feet tall. Are there any source for that?

Attached: 1652761653171.jpg (1320x743, 151.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/2022/05/15/6281752b268e3e077b8b45a2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look at him beside this dodge. The Chud is tiny

Attached: buffalo-shooter-video-5.jpg (2000x1333, 798.4K)

this picture makes him look like a college linebacker

The cops are almost the same waist's height as him

If they stand

based. 4chins cracked the case again. this isn't some retard white supremacy larp like the msm is saying. it's a handful of psychopath, satanists and feds grooming literal retards into doing dumb shit.

Attached: 56rntj43g43443.jpg (600x406, 31.9K)

he looked like a tall guy in the pic of him with handcuffs on

The height of the roof of that vehicle is 1.48m or ~4'10 in mutt units. Everyone in that image is short.

Attached: buffalo-shooter-3.jpg (2000x1333, 341.71K)

So Americans are short? Since everyome in that pic and the fmily pic is shorter than him

I think they are just shorter than you, Pedro.

He was in the National Guard.

Look at the car. The height of the car is known. It is a rough datum. Look at him, and the people around him, and allow your visual cortex to interpret for perspective. Unless the parking lot of the grocery store is an Ames room then this is intuitive. You can tell by looking at the image that he is short. This is not complicated.

Attached: The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png (220x293, 105.75K)

But he's taller that the car and anyone else there

The problem with both your bait and your premise is that your spatial IQ is too low to notice problems with perspective, and more immediately, how novice your photoshop ability is

Attached: Screenshot_20220519_021814.jpg (1080x1978, 431.47K)

>photoshop
I got that image from Any Forums and other news posted that image. Kill yourself leaf
Go to hell

amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/2022/05/15/6281752b268e3e077b8b45a2.html

Maybe you should look deeper into the source of the image then

>NOOOO HE'S REALLY A TINY MANLET UGLY CHUD MUTT TRUST ME TRUST ME TRUST ME IMAGES ARE JUST LYING.

lmao just kill yourself and your family leaf.
Dead leaf = good leaf

Your rage is suspect

Because news article images are lying?
Kill yourself

What are you talking about?

I'll bet the midget in the black dress has cute, dimpley, enormous butt cheeks. Imagine her jerking you off with her little midget sausage fingers, your dick would look so huge. As she hobbles up like only a midget can, she hops on your lap with a thud, it kinda takes your breath away but you play it cool.., her black dress is pulled up along her dumpy, bowlegged thighs as she straddles you, you're rock hard already. She reaches both arms around your neck and blankly looks directly at you. You slip her panties to the side and rub your glans along her pubis, it's already wet, you cum.

What do you think bros? Should I get into freelance romance fiction?

he is 6'3"

he was in the national guard, which is the reason he has the name paul, the reason he has the tattoo on his neck, the reason he has the name paul. he is a nigger who got into the national guard, which is the reason he has the name paul.