YFW You Bring Down Any Forums

Good job CHUDS! You played yourself.

mobile.twitter.com/ADL/status/1527009435448745986

Attached: CD6452E9-0AFA-4EB7-857E-EC880CB499DD.jpg (1280x853, 199.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ADL/status/1527009435448745986
files.catbox.moe/yrg853.mp4
files.catbox.moe/o4uqbk.pdf
files.catbox.moe/fcqeaf.pdf
files.catbox.moe/mno8h5.pdf
streamable.com/dlrel5
files.catbox.moe/04nbsp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/sj7bmk.mp4
informationliberation.com/?id=62059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mobile.twitter.com/ADL/status/1527009435448745986

What a coincidence.

>What a coincidence.
What a cohenidence.

He was a redditor. He even uses an iphone like OP.

I only aim to inform.
>Jews Control The World - undeniable proof
files.catbox.moe/yrg853.mp4
>The Ugly Truth About the ADL - EIR (1992)
files.catbox.moe/o4uqbk.pdf
>The Anti-Defamation League and its Use in the World Communist Offensive (1947)
files.catbox.moe/fcqeaf.pdf
>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews volume 3
files.catbox.moe/mno8h5.pdf
>ADL tells Ukrainian government to suppress the truth about the Holodomor due to fears of stoking antisemitism
streamable.com/dlrel5
>The ADL explained in less than 1 minute
files.catbox.moe/04nbsp.mp4
>ADL official video for law enforcement
files.catbox.moe/sj7bmk.mp4
>ADL Data Shows 2020 Had Lowest Number Of Domestic Extremist-Related Killings In Over A Decade
informationliberation.com/?id=62059

Attached: 1652936075226.jpg (1165x1441, 1.04M)

Attached: Screenshot-2021-12-03-at-08-04-58-darrell-edward-brooks-jr-waukesha-not-an-extremist-adl-says-jpg-JPEG-Image-640-×-398-pi....png (960x597, 910.14K)

>If I say "YOU PLAYED YOURSELFESES!!!@!" they'll think their little hatebox is going byebye!
>It's so convincing I'm even starting to believe it!
>I better go tell them it's time for spankies and sitting on Tyrone's big black ba-doinker!
>......
>....
>......I wish I was sitting on Tyrone's big black ba-doinker.....

Attached: captainfagget.png (800x600, 55.85K)

>mfw when you are so autistic that you post this in every thread

ADL are full on anti white racist jews. Why does anyone give them the time of day?

Attached: FKJ6_ucWQAQLvz4.jpg (750x974, 65.72K)

SHUT IT DOWN

>IPhone
Typical

>(((ADL)))

Fuck off, kike.

That NY niggah sistah is going to make a lot of monkey sounds but ultimately she can't do anything. The entire state is corrupt, nothing gets done.

4chudbros it's over

This nigga reddits so hard

Next up: How iPhones helped radicalize the buffalo shooter

This shithole isn't going anywhere. The feds aren't going to lose their favorite website.

if you sealed your asshole, eventually the shit would back up until you were vomiting shit. Your intestines might even rupture it would be agonizing pain followed by death.
This places and other places like this are the asshole of the internet, the metaphorical societal asshole, if you will. What I'm trying to say is if you shut this place down all of the shit here is just going to go somewhere else. It's better if it comes out here because just like you know where your asshole is, the feds know where this place is.

And they have done a hell of a job catching these retards in the act. God damn I just American will properly background check the people they gi e guns too and it wouldnt be a problem. Just check the guys Facebook feed will probably decrease shootings by 50 % lol

>Large percent of posts on Any Forums are from twitter "OP proves this"
>Blame Any Forums for twitter posts
>He planned out everything on discord with at least one friend he knew
>Went to other sites that supported him
Ya, you have no case here...

the shootings themselves are a symptom of a bigger problem, it's just easier to blame inanimate objects like guns or a website than it is to tell parents to do their fucking jobs or hold teachers or federal agents accountable every time they ignore an obvious problem brewing

FBI are always playing.

Attached: 1652602348317.png (707x920, 346.06K)

Funny part is that he was being watched before the shooting because he wanted to shoot up his school.

the reason why they are so hot for the mentally ill is because the suicide rate post-act is extremely high

yes, but if you blame the proper people, bystanders who associate with the identity of the ones you blame will become angry. For a politician this can mean you lose your career. People can vote, after all, and if you start blaming parents and teachers and federal agents, they will rally together and not vote for you. That's why its easier to just say some stupid shit like "guns are the problem!" because guns can't vote.

>radicalizing people on the web
>we waz kangz from egipt and shit
>we must kill whityy
>blocks layves moters

>no not like that...

FUCK THIS FAGGOTS AND THEIR FUCKING KIKE RETHORIC

This is what's wrong with us, it's not the talk, it's not freedom of speech, it's not Any Forums. Hell, I read every submission and don't want to kill people. The woke left blames everyone and doesn't focus on the runaway mental illness in this country, it's causes and how they've just added to it with shit policy since 2015. We were gaslit, put in solitary, and robbed at knifepoint. Everyone in solitary goes nuts.

when you get put through this shit you're either smart enough to realize what they're doing and then try to recover what you can of your ruined life and find something enjoyable to do, like read books or build models, in between wage slaving, or you break and do exactly what they want you to do.