What's the best area for white men?

South America?

South East Asia?

East Asia?

Eastern Europe?

I want somewhere cool to go...

Attached: Spaniard.jpg (900x635, 245.76K)

Russia

I would have to wait for the war to wind down but maybe...

Why do you think Norwegian user?

South America

Attached: 1615351760141.jpg (1080x1346, 153.59K)

Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Japan, Korea, India (go to Himalayas).

Cute girl honestly some latinas are almost hapa looking

What area in south america btw?

unironically the usa. it's one of the only majority white countries with no hate speech laws, no holocaust denial laws and no homeschooling ban

You a real Indian or an expat?

Eastern Europe?

Also East Asia has a better economy just bring a white girl with you their are plenty of expat communities

It seems like in Western Europe the US as a country is considered extremely rightist. I remember reading somewhere that there aren't "truly liberal" places there, for all states supposedly range from "moderately conservative" to "insanely reactionary" (?). While that is an obvious exaggeration, maybe it's really not that bad out there.

the only eastern european countries that fit those criteria are latvia, estonia, kosovo and moldova, and latvia + estonia are in the EU so you can probably be tried under european law for hate speech. moldova is the best of the bunch but i'd be worried about being trampled by russia

Attached: 7pjkexitf2w71.png (6004x4672, 2.17M)

To have actual fun probably Rio. Even a lame white boy like you should manage to have fun there.

Eastern Europe has hate speech laws, and I'm not even talking about Russia, but Slovakia, Poland, Czechia and so on.

Whats that supposed to mean user :(

Really? Wow surprising

the US is very right wing economically, it seems pretty bad in terms of wealth inequality, cost of living, medical fees etc. and if wwiii did break out then the usa would be first to get nuked, so it has its own problems

Gensokyo

Attached: 6A10833A-F329-4682-A6C3-F22EA8045111.png (500x729, 241.13K)

I mean socially conservative. That is, for some Europeans California and the like is "moderately conservative". I guess this is why we live the way we live...

I came to Brazil at the end of last year, and I'm living like a fckng aristocrat on my eurobucks.

Gotta come back to fckng depressing Europe next month. I'm so sick of it, gonna save some money, set a business in Brazil and leave that shithole (Europe).

Here there's no globohomo bs (only see that bs on big cities), there's good weather, people are happy, you actually see young people on the streets, people are not on meds for depression and anxiety (benzos are a fckng huge problem in my country back in Europe), weirdly the drug consumption seems way lower than back at the old country, and if you don't lurk around nigs and their neighbourhoods security isn't really a problem, the white neighbourhoods are PACKED of cops.

Take the 3rd world pill like based McAffe.

Attached: Based McAfee.jpg (1920x1040, 549.66K)

Real Indian

yeah that's pretty insane. when i was younger i wanted to learn german and visit some of the areas where my family came from but i realised a while ago that germany is just completely lost. i guess a lot of other places in europe are the same.

Are most Indians we talk with on Any Forums Brahamins? Just curious

Germanon?