DO YOU FEEL THAT IN THE AIR?

Ukrainian army is collapsing. Victory is getting near shills are real quiet lately

Attached: ucrane.png (780x550, 263.17K)

2 more weeks blyat

R*ssia's economy will collapse first

Attached: RUBBLE.png (695x427, 23.84K)

Does Ukraine even need the Black Sea? They seem to be functioning as a state well while being landlocked

This? Really? Let me guess round 9 of the sanctions will work?

lower is better, retard

Ukraine exports a lot, it would be a huge loss if they had to pay some other country to ship things for them. First they'd have to send it all by train, which is less efficient, then that country will take a huge fee

>ah yes comrade when our money is worth 0 we will truly win

i absolutely feel it in the air serbianbro

You better hope not, American is not going to lose this war. To say this isn’t a proxy war at this point is retarded. We are going to clean you up once the Ukraine military is depleted. Oh and Serbia, you are on notice faggot.

If they want to trade the anyone other than EU, I think they do need an access to Black Sea

Azovstal used to export by sea and train. Sea is always good for goods transportation.

another war america is going to lose. So sad

That's for a dollar in this graph, retard idiot

Don't they send their wheat and shit to the middle east. The a-rabs are going to starve now.

are you actually this retarded? Even being a preteen is not an excuse for this level of stupid

fucking fake country made by fake kikes are falling down.
KARMA.

>$5,000,000,000 monthly deficit
>Do they even need their coastline?
Retard moment

the ruble is worth more the lower it is compared to the dollar.

if the reverse was true, you would need 64 USD for 1 ruble. does that sound like a strong dollar?

We really are just hairless monkeys trying to play smart

Ok. I did laugh.

If Russia wins will that bring back the international norm? I don't like paying 6 dollars for gas

What's the deal with Transnistria?

Oh it is a proxy war but it's not US proxy war. This is the biggest flaw you people have with understanding this war. This is more of a EU proxy war than US.

>Ah yes, 0 rubles for a dollar, please
Retard

Nothing, they're on standby

Obama allowed Russia to take Crimea and Biden has allowed Russia to take eastern Ukraine along with destroying the Ukrainian economy requiring the US to send tens of billions in aid in just the last few weeks

But it's not a war though.

Countries don't do wars anymore, they do sports-seasons of competitive arms dealing. Each year is its own contest and the off season is only a few months. People think it's strange for Russia to destroy its own people - because they haven't read history. Russia survives by dying.

Attached: 100 senators.jpg (680x678, 80.74K)

Two more weeks.

You're too dumb to be talking about this.

Why the fuck do we have inflation here in Canada while Putler enjoys deflation? Wtf globohomo bros, I thought paying $8 a gallon would be worth it to own Putler but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

the global economy is fucked anyway. what will matter during the next depression era is who has raw resources.

Ukrainian army is collapsing. Victory is getting near shills are real quiet lately

Attached: images (67).jpg (678x452, 43.96K)

No, sanctions are going to stay even after the war. This is your new norm. Why didn't you people push renewable is beyond me, it's was I. YOUR interest for industry to move out from oil.

If your kept your nose out of Eastern European affairs nothing would have happened

Just stop, you’ve embarrassed yourself enough

American education in action, Jesus.

Attached: 89C886D5-3D30-436F-AC95-6F8FBFA90C5E.jpg (600x600, 37.6K)

Understandable have a good day, here is more rockets,l and glowie intel.

I do serb-bro.
Shills seething hard ITT, kek.

>he shows their economy looking better than before the sanctions
This is what shills are arguing now? In our favor? Lol

KEEEEP OUT OF OUR BUSINESS

Attached: FE2AC454-D420-4223-BF9E-01E2BFBA5E8C.png (792x832, 327.58K)

If it hit 0 in that graph that would be the complete collapse of modern day America, so in a way you're not wrong.

the dread that russia is ok with this type of war is entering ukraines national conscience
what will losses be EOY? russia doesn't care. ukraine does.

>Here are more nlaws
>Here are more German tanks
>Here are more Finnish small arms
>Here is no money from US

No

Attached: E88DAB3F-1733-43C2-B228-0FA76891AF94.png (680x760, 191.08K)

Who the fuck is going to give you money for 0 rubbles?

dumbass mutts like you

>year 2070
>1 dollar worth 0.05 rubles
>gay afro-zionist empire needs to buy fried chicken from Russia to feed starving population
>god-emperor Nikolai Lukashenka will sell one bucket for 10 rubles
>Deleterious Jackson has to spend 200 USD in order to survive another day of the noggodomor

I like you, don’t be a faggot and make me not like you.

I don't support vatnicks.

They provide 90% of Somalia's wheat. A US troops were just sent to Somalia. Really activates the almonds.

Attached: 1601998786136.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

Remind me how many governments we toppled in Latin America on suspicion of their being Soviet-aligned

good b8
8/10

Attached: b8.png (860x860, 163.82K)

Noone cares about your opinion jap

That number is how many rubles it takes to equal one dollar. A lower value means it takes less rubles to equal one dollar, making each ruble more valuable. Holy shit you are retarded

You make it sound like it wasn’t justified cuck

Again, who the fuck would give Russia dollars for 0 rubble?

>R*ssia's economy will collapse first
I know. Just look at the red on this chart.

Attached: C7D3B524-D609-4E7A-9D05-04BBE93B4E5E.jpg (1108x1307, 396.33K)

Are you actually retarded? The graph you posted shows the dollar devaluing, not the ruble.

Attached: 841DB641-2C0A-4CB0-8391-891EE40093D0.jpg (960x1160, 499.99K)

>rubbles
Literally a foreign glowie.
Fuck off

>ukraine does
thank you for the morning kek

You have 61 rubles and want to buy dollars
When 61 rubles buy one dollar so you have one dollar now
When 1 ruble buys one dollar so you have 61 dollars now

I know you're a troll but someone could believe you. You are as ugly on the inside like you are on the outside.

Kill your self meme flag, you are a faggot nigger kike and nobody loves you.

>They provide 90% of Somalia's wheat. A US troops were just sent to Somalia.
>Really activates the almonds.
Indeed.

Attached: 2F327CFF-8931-4BEE-8764-7E4997939D59.jpg (1342x1248, 1.01M)

But the truth is, nobody is going to give you that dollar. That's the secret Russians are trying to keep from you.

It doesn't matter what the currency is. What matters is what you can buy with it.

>russia invades ukraine
>western governments punish their own citizens with inflation for some reason
why isn't it more common for people to believe their government legit hates them

EU is, for that gas, more EU dollars than before this war even.
Our finance minister arrogantly saying we will not pay in rubles a day before opening the ruble account in Gazprombank is priceless

it's a good bait meme, user. you are guaranteed to reel people in

Attached: 0d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

One man's sneed is another man's chuck