Write something nice about your city

Phoenix on the cusp of summer is fucking nutty. It's a special time in the Southwest sprawl. A coyote rambles between alleys littered with illegal dumping. A mother, daughter version of desert white trash drive by in a beaten pickup truck from 1985 hauling concrete bricks from the back of a Fry's. Rows and rows of homeless living side by side one block down from literal Biltmore gated communities. Disaffected Mexican youth doing donuts in Hellcats in the park parking lot, while clueless white people play frisbee golf between olive and palm trees. Being accosted by prostitutes with sexual invitations. Everyone drives aggressively insane and scenes of accidents are a dime a dozen. The cars are beaten and broken. Everything is covered in a coat of sand and dust. Everyone's a little angry. It's in the air, and it's positively electric at night when the heat is still sweltering and people are on the prowl for a good time. It's a fucking nutbar vibe, but pretty fun at the same time. The desert is beautiful and I enjoy my pipe in the midst of literal hot dystopia, as the summertime approaches promising hotter times ahead.

Attached: DSC_0079.jpg (1200x630, 129.63K)

Phoenix is the worst city in America.

Athens is an old ugly whore caked in expensive makeup, the tourist pictures always showcase a handful of well made buildings in the center to hide the cespool surrounding them, narrow shoddy districts filled with foreigners and corrupted locals, dirty streets and knife fights
Tell me about Gary

It's not terrible. It's fucking nuts dystopia sprawl in the middle of desert and mountains, but that's part of it's charm.
New England cities don't get enough hate for being complete trash.

Lincoln Nebraska. There's quite literally nothing here. Hasn't been completely nogged out like similar cities,

Forgot picture

Attached: lincoln.jpg (373x135, 8.18K)

our capitol building is a cock and balls

We have 20 months of water left in lake Meade. I just finished calculating. That's without inflow. More than likely we'll have water through 2025 if we have at least average snow and rain.

>no nogs
no pixels either, apparently

Kansas City Missouri is an ugly nigger faggot shit hole

We'll be fine.

you write pretty well
gettin a hunter s thompson vibe

No it's Jacksonville Florida. I've lived in both and Vegas. Now I'm in Hawaii. I just keep bouncing from one hyper drugged out state to the next. Wtf bros.

Thanks user. I'm not bad. This was low effort writing, I could definitely clean it up into something stronger. But I appreciate you nonetheless.
I'm from Hawaii originally. Honolulu. Where you at?

Portland Oregon would look beautiful in the cleansing hellfire of thermonuclear war. Also this is a data mining thread.

Attached: 1573042775029.jpg (2047x2730, 2.21M)

I can confirm, white trash or nigger neighbors, random homeless or niggers always walking around.

Seattle.
Once thought of as The Most Livable City In America
Is now a fucking festering sore on God's creation
Shambling hordes of doped out zombies
tech workers shuffling to and fro, consumer NPC's mating, spawning, and dying
And the ever-growing number of bug people and street shitters filling the neighborhoods where white people used to be
Every fucking day I pray for nuclear war to break out
and cleanse this city with atomic fire
but nothing ever happens
just the rain, the grey gunmetal sky, and the apathetic wasted doped out, vacantly glazed over stares of all the NPCs.
There was a time when I loved this city, but now I want it to be destroyed.
I will beat a kike to death soon
but even that won't assuage the pain
of the memories of what once was
washed away
like tears in the rain

Attached: 1644985609579.jpg (587x611, 234.03K)

>Phoenix on the cusp of summer is fucking nutty.

You must be in Tempe or Scottsdale.

>A mother, daughter version of desert white trash drive by in a beaten pickup truck from 1985 hauling concrete bricks from the back of a Fry's.

No one in Phoenix is white trash. We have a very low class of whites, but we are very low class in general.

>Rows and rows of homeless living side by side one block down from literal Biltmore gated communities.

There are a lot of homeless here, but they are usually well behaved. The homeless in Phoenix are mostly black, mexican, or white trash.

>Disaffected Mexican youth doing donuts in Hellcats in the park parking lot, while clueless white people play frisbee golf between olive and palm trees.

There are a lot of mexicans here, but the mexicans are usually very well behaved.

>Being accosted by prostitutes with sexual invitations.

This happens in many places in the world.

>Everyone drives aggressively insane and scenes of accidents are a dime a dozen.

We have a lot of people who drive aggressively, but most of them are mexicans or whites.

>The cars are beaten and broken.

This is true of most cars.

>Everyone's a little angry. It's in the air, and it's positively electric at night when the heat is still sweltering and people are on the prowl for a good time.

This is true of most places in the world.

>It's a fucking nutbar vibe, but pretty fun at the same time.

>The desert is beautiful and I enjoy my pipe in the midst of literal hot dystopia, as the summertime approaches promising hotter times ahead.

I’m from the Midwest.

>I live in the South

It’s the same here.

Pasadena, CA reporting in. Nuke mexico.

>There are a lot of homeless here, but they are usually well behaved. The homeless in Phoenix are mostly black, mexican, or white trash.

No, the homeless in Phoenix are usually black or white trash.

>There are a lot of mexicans here, but the mexicans are usually very well behaved.

The mexicans in Phoenix are usually white trash.

>This is true of most places in the world.

Breathe you autistic Scandy.