What's the point Ukrobros? Azov got btfod, most of your army got btfod...

What's the point Ukrobros? Azov got btfod, most of your army got btfod, Russia is already installing governments in Donbass and Donetsk and Nato won't help you with shit. They'll just keep sending you leftover weapons and gibs that will get pocketed by your politicians before they reach the army. The public is watching this shit like they would a football game. Your president extended martial law and he's recruiting teenagers and 60 year old men. Is this what winning looks like? He's sending you all headfirst into an unwinnable fight just so he can live as a Hollywood star. Don't you realize that you'll sooner be ethnically cleansed before you reach your absurd objectives of "total victory"? Your president and western politicians don't care about you. They'll gleefully send you all to the meat grinder if that means they can virtue signal and be mean to Putin on Twitter for one more day. Your people are needlessly dying for the PR stunt of some unhinged lunatics and rich madmen. You're the west's stripper and you're doing it for free. Are you really willing to die over an american proxy war just so you can "own the vatniks"? You're not winning and you never were. In spite of what the British services and your intelligence agencies would tell you a war is not fought on the TV. Public image will not help you win but manpower and equipment will and you almost ran out of both. Even the constant media shilling had a boomerang effect and many are starting to hate you because this "war" fucked up the global supply chain.

Attached: 5270cfeaf7834485286219542362e9e8.jpg (735x738, 54.62K)

Ukraine is a kosher war

Bump

Based

Z

I don't support Russia either. I just wish this madness would stop. When 2 forces collide the smaller one will always give out first and it sure as fuck ain't Russia.

Get in here and answer for how cucked you are, UkroNazis

Attached: IMG_20220518_004742.png (433x534, 383.8K)

Idc who you support. I wanna see UkroNazi shills seethe. Where are they? They used to be so proud

Attached: IMG_20220518_025828.jpg (783x1052, 169.57K)

This is a non shilling thread. I just wish to hear what the Ukrainians would respond to my post. If you want to shill then kindly fuck off to /chug/.

Where are you UkroAshkeNazi shills? You were once so proud. Come show yourselves. You were going to destroy the King of the North and finish replacing us. Create your new Jerusalem in Khazaria. Where is it now? Where are you now, Azog scums? Has the strength of the Chosen dissipated so easily?

Your God does not fight for you, Zionist Ukrainian scumbags?

никтo нe мoжeт ocтaнoвить цapя ceвepнoгo
Do not forget it. He's going to go all the way. There will not be a remnant of Ukraine left. Iran will follow in Israel. No one this earth will raise a finger to save you. You expended your sayanim on a folly - why, o Israel? - because you loved blood, you gorged yourselves on it. You never once abhorred blood and now your own God has brought it upon you, Ukrainian LARP Nazi Zionist Rats.

Attached: IMG_20220517_072720.jpg (567x567, 50.51K)

Please fuck off already. If I wanted to shill I would've done so myself without the help of a memeflaggot.

FPBP
/thread

It's over.
Learn teeline while you still can.

You didn't do your morning dilation routine Vanya, go take care of your business, while your sister gets railed by her churka classmate.

And russians still got pushed away from Kiev despite full scale invasion lol

Not to mention millions of their women have been trafficked out of their country to wealthier ones and are never coming back. I just can't believe Ukrainian men are dying for a government that did that to them. It is the single most insane thing about this war. A Jewish man that has taken their women away from them and then sent them to their deaths. And not even so much as a peaceful protest, much less a coup.

It's either this or be governed by Russia. Lesser of 2 evils.

>More than half of the post is bullshit and shilling
>I'm not here to shill lmao

I don't think it's going to end that way.

It's just a matter of time until the civil war will start.

>When 2 forces collide the smaller one will always give out first and it sure as fuck ain't Russia.

Shut up you Romanian gypsi you have no idea about warfare or anything at all.

Russia lost a conventional war against a few hundred chechen militants who had no NATO support or anything at all.

Plus you are a cuckold. Russia took away transnistria from you and yet here you are shilling for them.

And if you are a vpn vatnik just sit on a bottle.

Attached: Screenshot_20220519_075813.jpg (1080x1928, 367.44K)

>Russia is already installing governments in Donbass and Donetsk
>in Donbass and Donetsk
Fucking every time I come here I realize I'm surrounded by low informed idiots, who pretend to be experts on this conflict.

Redpill us then

Nothing to redpill it just shows how much people know about what they're talking.
1. Donetsk is IN "Donbass" region and is its defacto capital.
2. The "government of Donetsk" has been installed in 2014.

Go sit on a bottle, vatnig rapebaby