Nigger dogs (pit bulls)

How much longer will we tolerate this shitstain of a breed making the streets unsafe for our dogs and us?
This breed does not belong in the civilized world. It has no function other than mauling children and other dogs.
They have filled all shelters and taking resources away from good well behaved breeds.

Please spare us the "it's the bad owners" (aka socioeconomic factors) BS. No amount of love/raining/flower crowns will take hundreds of years of breeding for violence out of shit bulls

Attached: 2u3ghdvnp7091.png (640x930, 651.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dogs/comments/us0qj4/my_newly_adopted_shelter_dog_killed_someones_dog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell spawn

Attached: t848advnp7091.png (827x1121, 883.28K)

The closest equivalent of the Prince charming narrative for men would be the beauty and the beast (I can change him) arc for women. Apply that dynamic of rescue nigger/pitbull energy and there's you're problem. Ascending a hierarchy in your own mind by taming something dangerous

And the best part is... The dog will be placed back into a shelter to repeat the process again :)

Do your part user, adopt one and kill it.

Go back earlier, back to the Enkidu gambit. Enkidu was a divine volcel living innawoods until he fell for the thot bait. All women myths are about "taming" a savage force into a fit for society pet.

Maybe that's why girls like ponies? Not just stim from riding a saddle

They are great. They're a little dumb, but they're the best family dogs ever.

yeah sure

Attached: FOkkxOWWQAUKxME.jpg (214x335, 16.14K)

How are people this stupid? It’s criminal. But it’s also criminal what our government and elites are doing to the minds of people. Most people are animals incapable of independent thought. Repeat the 1984 newspeak:
>pit bulls are misunderstood
And they’ll eventually believe it.
Also let this be a lesson anons-
>don’t be weak
If a pitbull had my dog in its mouth I would kill it without hesitation

Claiming she cares and is devastated over the other dog. Still keeps the killer dog alive because just because

High iq post

From my point of view DogMoms are evil

Attached: 1635731274787.webm (640x360, 472K)

I don't get why Americans live in houses where none of the windows have protection.
Just trust a slim pane of glass will defend you from intruders.
Leave an emergency exit but you need to protect your fucking windows.

We’re not Mexicans and until recently we were surrounded by humans not third worlders-therefore most of us had absolutely zero worry that someone would break into our houses or steal something

l*ddit link
reddit.com/r/dogs/comments/us0qj4/my_newly_adopted_shelter_dog_killed_someones_dog/

yeah, only recently did we import Mexicans and Africans.
disgusting what has happened to our society

in (human) socities people dont go breaking in windows, in subhuman cultures (yours) wild animals need physical barriers

This is why you never relax around shitbulls

The home crimes I see are always. "suspect entered through the window" "broke a pane in the door"
It's silly to pretend that everyone around is good. Young women living alone should protect their windows.

Stop posting this self masturbatory garbage. No one, I repeat NO ONE is arguing in favor of pitbulls. The commies here? Hate pitbulls. Nazis? Hate pitbulls. Tourists? Hate pitbulls. The feds reading this post right now? They hate pitbulls.
If you want one single topic, one single topic that will not be met by resistance by ANYONE other than canadians, it will be the unending disdain for pitbulls.

But they do.
Watch ID discovery. Most crimes at home are people who got in through windows. Crimes done by whites, whiteoids nd niggers.

Pitbulls are great.

It's hilarious how she thinks she's going to buy her way out of this with pennies and leave withher dog intact. The neighbours are going to take her to the cleaners. I hate women so much its unreal.

The pitty smiled, awwww :)

Imagine not gauging the eyes of the dog, my guess is the neigbour was a female since only women think that stabbing with a key would cause anything else than a slight discomfort. So many times I've seen women think that putting keys between your fingers as if they are brass knuckles would stop men from attacking them.

Every "true story" on social media is fake, but pet ownership is blue pilled. You can tell, because pets are shilled so heavily - especially as a substitue for white children.

Attached: dogwoman1.jpg (400x300, 26.89K)

The shit slide threads here are the most organized and persistent shill campaign going. Congrats. I'd ask who hurt you user.... But we know who hurt you... A shitbull.

I live in a middle class white neighborhood and so many fucking people have pitbulls. Absolutely disgusting fucking animals.

It's because of years of movies and television, where stronk 100 pound women beat up men.

Breed dog for fighting, think its gonna forget about its genetic heritage. They attack out of instinct and you cannot 100% train that out.

Every single dog with even a single percent of pitbull DNA should be exterminated immediately.