Aus Any Forums

Who are you voting for this federal election and why?

Attached: images (45).jpg (739x415, 24.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1652859539383.jpg (680x764, 92.82K)

Pauline Hanson
Because she should be PM

Europeans are so charming.
How we gift Australia that European charm?
That British wit?

>I'm voting for Pauline Hanson because she's not a cunt.

At least this isn a uap shill thread.
Anyone else think that aup is controlled opposition?

>uap
I'm a member of the dna.

Pauline Hanson, because she's not a cunt.

There
>is no political solution

haha what

Who else then?

Pauline Hanson

Because she's not a cunt.

The ginger ninja

Cheers for throwing away your votes!

How about nobody.

I know. Neither leader is good and the country is dead anyway

Fuck off you blatant shill. 50c has not been deposited in your account for your efforts because Labor cant balance a budget.

I'm voting for Pauline Hanson because I haven't forgotten what they did to her in 2003, and I want to see some commie fucks sweat in fear of potential retribution.

1. UAP
2. One Nation
3. Liberal Democrats
Not sure about the rest.

Don't worry lads, there's no way these pedophiles (left and right) masquerading as politicians would sell your country, your bodily freedom and sovereignty to an unelected global centralized authority allowing (((them))) ultimate power to declare medical martial law an the drop of a h-

youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ

Attached: Child-Rapist.png (211x290, 61.67K)

GAP, to restore the Commonwealth. We have a good constitution but its been shat on since Whitlam

libs last, labor 2nd last, rest random

Uap is another part of the establishment.
They're not threating to it.

Shill? remember what happened in WA? it was going to be a one nation landslide. lol didn't even make a dent. Pauline can fuck off back to her chip shop. The liberal vote has split so hard that this one is going to be a bloodbath. Keep me in the screenshot, and out of your note when you commit neck rope

Attached: 3423235346524775225777.png (1167x626, 785.68K)

Yes.

I'm talking about her being jailed under false pretenses you fucking subhuman brainlet floating in a cum jar.

I want to see her in power solely because it will scare the shit out of sperg retards who think shes going to build gas chambers for the aboriginals.

>remember what happened in WA?
I don't.

Attached: morrisonjerusalemprize.png (867x581, 719.1K)

I'm pretty sure both John Howard and Tony Abbott testified against her. I remember reading about it. It was Howard or Rudd + Abbott.

>2017 America in Australia.
It's like Christmas is coming early.

Attached: chabad lubavitch.jpg (765x510, 391.03K)

well, she has more chance of doing a standing backflip than getting the top job, you emotional fucktard.

While we're talking politics. My brother is a mortgage broker for a pretty large company and the CEO of the company sent an email to all staff saying that if Labour wins this election it is likely that most of you will lose your jobs.

Attached: jamespacker.png (1327x599, 708.25K)

The CEO is a cunt, and should be fired.

You fail to see the trap laid out before you. This is because you are too busy jacking off to traps online.
You are already mad because I voted for her, regardless of whether she wins or not, you will still generate enough asshurt to power a small city.
I'm doing it because its funny.

I know.

It isn't technically illegal because he didn't tell them who to vote for. Just made a comment.

don't vote, never have. always lived in massive Lib majorites.

Attached: 1652431093512.jpg (1024x664, 51.63K)

High energy price or taxes to subsidise them?