What happened to white people?

Have you worked out today and ate meat? If not why? We are not meant to be stagnant, living every day in a cubical. Our ancestors didn't survive for you to be fat and waste your life. Do yourself a favor, go outside and meditate, focus your vril, reject onions and kike consumerism. Have kids with a woman you love. Do your fucking duty.

Attached: northman.jpg (850x471, 77.88K)

>unironically larping as a viking
I got some meat you can eat.

I've been working out and eating meat for the past 6 months, and I'm still not that muscular. I just have no energy.

vikings were vegan and supported gay rights

every day user, every day i lift to imrove myself

I don't want to be a viking, I want to be a valkyrie.

>reject kike consumerism

You have to go back

the christianity psyop really emasculated us, not neo-paganism isn't cringe but that's where our downfall began.

This is me for the last two decades. The only thing whites need to do to restore their former glory is to have lots of kids and raise a decent family. Teach them good morals, to honor God, and do what is right. Husbands love their wives, wives love their husbands. Be faithful to each other and your kids. Live like white Americans did before the boomers. Literally all we need to do. That and expel the jews.

the problem with you whites isnt that you arent eating meat and living like vikings. or being active. the problem is that you dont believe in anything and throw your lives away. if you had a reason to live youd be doing all of those things anyway. most of you dont aspire to anything.

I don't aspire to anything, I'm not white.

>christianity psyop really emasculated
You dumb nigger, whites conquered the world in the name of Christ, for thousands of years. The synogogue of satan has subverted our country, not Christianity.

Just watched The Northman today. It was such a great feeling to finally not see a single fucking nigger or minority in my entertainment. It is the first film I watched in over a year. 10/10, no kikes, no niggers, no minorities, pure European history and legend.

This movie actually sucked balls. I mean, I get you all got stoked cause it was negro free... but still, it was a shit film.

dont mind me just a modern day viking coming through carry on with your day

Attached: IMG-20210313-14352669.jpg (470x600, 26.75K)

i like historical movies. i like that it was about a certain race and didn't include other races for the sake of inclusion. i like how it mixed mythology and reality. other than that, i didn't think the writing was that good, i didn't think the storyline was that good. it didn't feel very meaningful at all. nothing there gave me goosebumps. i give it a 6.5/10.

Attached: Harry-Sinclair-as-Isildur-in-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg (960x500, 38.44K)

The plot honestly wasn't that good. I know that it is based off Norse mythology and sages, but it seems rather generic and not really that interesting. However it was still a relieve to see actual Europeans, and European history/mythology.

>What happened to white people?
I was happily playing video games and enjoying what I could out of life given my limited options due to health problems until they decided games must be destroyed because you faggots weren't breeding enough for the Jew's liking. Now I'm stuck with the same problems only my stress, which was already maxed the fuck out, has taken its maximum toll on my mental health because I've been forced into learning shit about this world beyond what I ever expected and beyond anything that has ever been posted on this board. You fucking niggers have no idea, I assure you. Now the games are tainted too and mostly I just lay in bed shitposting on this honeypot nightmare board awaiting potential arrest by glowniggers for my shitposts. Fun times!

Attached: 1652562632995.jpg (344x342, 22.9K)

doubt it, low T faggot

keep it up user, you'll get there

wrong, and the concept of gay rights didn't exist

best reason to lift desu

fair enough

absolutely based

it was the first movie in a while i watched that hollywood didn't desecrate

to each his own, it got a bunch of mixed reviews, i personally thought it was a great movie

Attached: 1614134792523.jpg (540x960, 85.31K)

I'm working on it, burger user....

Attached: Arnold Running Man.jpg (873x545, 32.37K)

>We are not meant to be stagnant, living every day in a cubical.

this is why you need to start lifting, not because you want to be a viking, but because you need to be able to defend yourself in the coming race war

Remember what they took from you user, what kind of health problems? It is shitty to have circumstances outside your control

Nothing serious like most people. Nothing physically painful. Nothing that needs sympathy. Just a freak occurence that left me unable to work and enjoy the things I would have liked. Most people with health problems have it far worse.

>most of you dont aspire to anything
That's because most of us are working and/or studying.

Lol at your pic. Chad zoom zoom