Kalina

The biggest azog faggot Kalina surrendered press of to pay respects

Attached: B5A0107A-D2FD-4F5C-B48A-62BE03A42FE8.jpg (1242x744, 143.99K)

TO BAD :(
I was hoping for him to die from starvation in that bunker.

I wonder how many of the "victims" are actually jews.

I'm going to guess this guy is the real mastermind of the whole thing.

Hope he sees the light and regrets serving zog

I thought he died on the helicopters.

Attached: mariupol heli down 1648734614117.jpg (794x1472, 464.86K)

Fake war
Get new material kike

He looks like he is raping, lol

is he ok?

But i thought Russia was losing and Ukraine was in Russia's mainland, getting ready to kniferape Putin in the streets?

>I thought he died on the helicopters.
He did.
But he reactived.
People can die more than once you know

Attached: 0C5DFE65-8505-4D5E-95CE-77CB35A58EE1.jpg (1010x853, 543.95K)

I CHECKED.
and m8. He’ll be fine. Just a bit dizzy.

Camping should be a war crime fucking Russians agggghhhh

>d/c shill thread for a jew war
>filled with non white countries and memeflags
Did the ADL and JIDF succeed in buck breaking Any Forums? This board is so Jewish

>executed by taliban
That tweet is beyond fake. Why are you kikes so obsessed with false flagging the Taliban all the time?

>But i thought Russia was losing
They are. How long are you guys going to milk this Mariupol victory? Russia finally captured a city on their border after 3 1/2 months and being too afraid to engage a paltry 300 starving and wounded holdouts lol. And it's all you guys can talk about because they've failed every other aspect of this invasion.

It'll be a week from now and Kremlin cheerleaders will STILL be talking about Mariupol.

Attached: 1652555578984.png (1280x1200, 188.22K)

>Retarded phone poster spreading disinfo
Almost writes itself

>Azog

Because those goat herders dared destroy the world opium distribution once and they're doing it again. Also, based taliban are AGAINST kiddy diddling and gladly kill pedos, so no more child sex slaves.

Because the war is fake
Zelensky is a chabad jew and thr chabad jews rule ukraine and russia. Putin is a loyal zogbot glownigger. After Crimea the jews got all the property. Look up Arkady Rotenberg the chief jew who made billions in a shell company that he liquidated after buying the region out.
East Ukraine is no different. The difference here is that there were actual armed Ukrainians fighting against Jewish landlords so Zelensky ordered Putin to launch a denazification strike to wipe out the slavs and depopulate the region so that the jews can now freely sweep in. Google new khazaria.

Taliban defeated both armies of ZOG from USA and Russia. This is probably why the shills hate them so much because they beat both their golems

Be has died 10 times already. The Necromancer of Mariupol keeps reviving them.

You know Azovstal is still garrisoned.