This is what is being taught in schools now

>Slide from my school
>What are the implication of this politically speaking

Attached: University btw.png (1006x645, 385.44K)

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!!
KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS! FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

read the studies posted on the slides
they're mixing up meritocracy with diversity
call them out and you'll be labeled literally Hitler though

I don't go to class anymore I just make an AI write all of the nigger loving papers instead and it passes kek

>diversity trumps ability
When the fuck did things go this wrong. I want off this ride

I have a feeling this is just a psyop to get us to go full 1488.

i hope it works, if you are right

Attached: 70 ad jewish temple destruction.jpg (1024x749, 279.02K)

DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL
>DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL
DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL
>DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL DON'T BE REAL

Attached: 1645622463264.jpg (1024x963, 112.17K)

They didn't invent schools for the benefit of the slave class

It goes this wrong because pussies like you would rather get out than to
put things straight.

>Netherlands
I thought The Hague was prestigious, damn.

>Diverse teams outperform homogenous teams by 53%
In what sectors and what's it even based on? Who even comes up with this shit?

How the fuck do you have a 1% increase in ethnic diversity lmao?
>The firm is all black ladies now which means it is MAXIMALLY DIVERSE

what about china then?
are they 53% worse off than the US economically right now?
>omg if the north sentinel people were only diverse they'd be better of by 53% if they started a business.
literal retard level.

>(((diversity)))

There are no white people so they're more diverse until it stops suiting our narrative and then Asians are white and not diverse.

Jews. It's called lying and manipulating.

Cross cultural management friend (literally mandatory to take)

Replacing all of your upper management in a business with sociopaths can increase profits by over 100%.

This was proven a long time ago.

Massive international conglomerates have more browns than local businesses.
Massive international conglomerates make more money.
Therefor having more browns = more money.

Put a monkey in a suit

I swear the whole woke thing has secretly been a white supremacist plot to piss everyone off so much that they realize Hitler was right.
Their commitment to being as wrong and annoying as possible is honestly impressive.

Yeah theyve pushed this garbage for a few years

Cite Huntington et al and argue the point. Diversified societies are worse by every major marker.

mmyes objectifying people based on gender or race for the purpose of making money. Sounds really close to slavery if you ask me.

What if diversity is the goal?

This is literally a theory. Divided government. There's a segment of the government that actually believes in this gay woke bullshit, and there's a segment that is just egging it on because they know it's going to create an inevitable backlash.

it's the "based CIA" theory you hear about sometimes.

True or not, it's not unreasonabel to expect that there's different factions within the apparatus with different objectives.

Seperate nations maintain diversity. Endless racemixing and forced migration actually eliminates it.

>Diversity trumps ability

Attached: UA-Guerrillas-Diversity-Corps.webm (720x1280, 1.37M)

you're brighter than chernobyl, agent ramirez

OilDownDrain.jpg

They’re turning beaners into white supremacists. That’s how gay these fucking faggots are.

So are they telling me if I hire nothing but black lesbians my business will prosper?

Brigth future

Well they put it on a slide and vaguely cited something so it must be true.

The implication is that this is the only way you can compete in a globalized economy.

I don't doubt it. I wonder what the ratio of classic libs, leftists, neocons and full on 1488 is. I imagine you're going to get a mixed bag, but I also wonder how much of the woke shit that gets pushed is actually believed by the people pushing it. I know there are total tards in positions they shouldn't be, but surely some of them have ulterior motives. Some of this stuff is so retarded it's impressive. I have a hard time believing they believe it.

Attached: postmodernism.jpg (720x720, 114.04K)

>100% gender diversity = 300% sales
>100% ethnic diversity = 900% sales
Holy shit that's like, i don't even know, I'm just going to multiply them. 270,000% sales!

Attached: 1651806998653.png (512x512, 188.65K)

back when we were laughing about this shit in the mid 2000's I started taking to social media and gas lighting boomers and college students with it and I got quite a few of them to agree with me because they were fucking stupid.

You're welcome.

I can say from experience that during the Obama administration, the IC was flooded with millenials with all sorts of retarded social science degrees with zero common sense and zero life experience.

Actual good intentioned patriotic boomers retired around that time and they were replaced with blue haired retards.

There is though a handful of GWOT vets that stuck on that are pretty based.

1488's and actual economic leftists aren't the problem.

The corporate neo-con / neo-lib establishment is. The incestuous relationship between government and corporations is what has put us in the place we are in. It's not fascism, It's more like technofeudalism with the worst parts of marxist social theory.