How to take advantage of clown world?

Post your best idea or ways in which you have used clown world to your advantage.

Attached: 097854903745.png (1199x1093, 1.1M)

I've used it to get a free car.

Get food stamps? Buy a deep freezer and stock up?

Can't beat em? Join em
>
It's almost certainly best to label yourself as latino IF you'll be meeting interviewers face to face before acceptance (ie for a job), but if it's for something where you likely won't physically interact with anyone at all (ie college admission) you should label yourself whatever race is given the most privilege. For colleges, and likely most/all other institutions, that's black.

Saying "two or more races" is almost certainly taken the same as "prefer not to answer" which is taken as White.

Ha!! Yo, I got one that is a sure fire way to get you kicked out of clown world for good. Toss a pie in the face of Bill Gates.

You can't unless you're evil.

a clown car honk honk

I act mentally disabled in restaurants to get free meals.

Attached: 9be90ff21337a725b793648f9d25ed3e.png (1415x2741, 1.62M)

Checked: Protip- Bill Gates is coated in Teflon and Acrylic that is so dense that you can't make pie stick to it.

I collect NEETBux

What about when they ask your race for a job application?

Can I go poopy in your poppptty tee hee hee mam. I tinky fart. Poot.

I use it to get free shit.

kek

Attached: poke.jpg (640x360, 17.51K)

>What about when they ask your race for a job application?

In most cases, it's White.

So you could say "Two or more races" or "Prefer not to answer."

Or you could say "Black" or "Hispanic."

You don't want to say "White" or "Asian" because you'll get the same answer.

Dress like and call yourself an expert.
NPCs don't look beyond the exterior.

No, I mean really disabled, not just retarded.
I bend and twist my shit all weird and drool and poke stuff with my hands when going to all you can eat buffets and they just let me have the entire time of food bc I poked at it and drooled over it while rubbing the sauce on my face pretending I'm trying to think about what I want.

Playing by the jews rules has been working well so far. Winning feels pretty good.
Think about it. Nobody is going to stop them, so profit off of it. Or play by the boomers rules and lose. idgaf

Solved the in person interview while White.
Trans/gender fluid. You're going to have to wear a dress. You already know how they talk and their buzzwords.
BTW, I use to mark "Black" on my apps. They were the only times I got a call back.

>pretending I'm trying to think about what I want.

This is how I know you're a white guy.

When I'm at a buffet I'm actually trying to figure out what I want to eat.

You just pick at it, rub the sauce on your face, and drool all over it.

That's how you know I'm a nigger.

>clown world

That's not a real thing.