Poland

>be Yazidi man
>ISIS attacked my home in Northern Iraq
>they massacre our people, shooting civilians and burying them alive
>Yazidi women were being burned alive in cages for refusing to become sex slaves
>me and my family manage to flee, & we take residence in a refugee camp
>some years pass and we try to find a better life in Poland
>in 2021 we head to Belarus, only to be told we were no longer welcome there
>they push us to the border, beating us with batons
>we go towards the Polish border, and the Polish guards attack us with tear gas
>me and my family stay in the freezing forest with nowhere else to go
>we are forced to eat leaves and snow for nutrients
>my son freezes to death while armed Polish border guards watch
>after a few weeks we are sent back to our camp in Iraq
2022 Invasion of Ukraine happens
>the Poles welcome the Ukrainians with open arms as they flee the horrible war in their home country. They get toys and candy, & host families from all over treat them like family after offering them a warm place to stay

Where was this compassion when we were fleeing war and hardship? Where was the food & shelter from Poland when Syrians were trying to escape the war in their home? How come we all escaped hell only to be shown no remorse by the Poles, who suddenly like taking in poor, traumatized refugees?

Attached: 450EDAA1-E43F-4A4D-9CC5-0395B886803B.jpg (640x639, 151.79K)

fuck arabs

Fuck you sandnigger

>middle eastern men shit themselves and run
>ukrainian men stand and fight

Better to stay and die than leave a coward

sucks to not be born masterace huh

Attached: london.webm (960x540, 3M)

Just live on peaceful muslim countries like Oman, Saudi Arabia, Iran or Kuwait. They all have same religion as you

How many borders did you cross to get to Belarus? You don't share a border with Poland.

Shoulda gone to Turkey and stayed there shitskin coward.

Same race******

you're a sandnigger and they don't want you raping polish 12 year olds, sorry habibi

>Where was this compassion when we were fleeing war and hardship?
Where was the compassion from other middle eastern countries? Where was Saudi? The UAE? Where was Qatar? If arabs don’t even open their doors to other arabs why should we? You wouldn’t do it for us. Why are Europeans responsible for providing welfare the the entire world? There is a direct correlation between rape rates and migration from the middle east in European countries, why should we allow our women to be brutalized just to take care of Foreigners.
Why is it wrong for Europeans to take care of each other? Also, Ukrainian refugees were women and children.

Oh that's easy. Poles are drived by hatred in their actions; either to eachother or more often to russians. That's it, they would slit throats of their own children if it could make some russian uncomfortable. As Dmowski said there are many poles who hate russia more than they love Poland. So they love ukrainians just like their loved chechens because russia is mean to them for totally no reason.

Is there any truth to the stories about Yazidis stoning their women who dated Muslims?

You don't belong in Poland. Fix your shit country on your own memeflaggot.

We took in refugees, on Belarus border they were only migrants. After you leave 1st safe country you become migrant, no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

Ukraine and Poland, historically, have a shared culture. They're in a brotherhood, and in the European circle of influence. You don't belong, and It's far more difficult for you to both integrate or even return to your home country. Arabs are a strain on Europe. Poland doesn't about your tragedy when the majority of third-world refugees shithole-ify up the places they immigrate to.

Why didn't you flee to Iran?

Why didn't you go to the UK, they love and crave for the Big Brown Cock. Or you could go to France and they would send you to the UK for free on a boat.

The real question is why didn’t you and your fellow sandnigs pick up a weapon and fight back. At least go to the USA and bomb their CIA sponsors or something.
>Where was this compassion when we were fleeing war and hardship?
There is none because Iraq doesn’t fight Russia that everyone in the West wants collapsed.

baZed self-aware Pole, it is quite surprising to encounter one

>At least go to the USA and bomb their CIA sponsors or something.
kek, not a bad idea actually, he would do the world a big favour