Men too retarded to mark black and female on their applications

>men too retarded to mark black and female on their applications
why are modern men so retarded ? no wonder 50% of you are virgins lmao

Attached: IMG_20220519_010714_209.jpg (798x1280, 201.21K)

Because the (((elite))) has a stranglehold on our societies and our institutions.

kek imagine being low T enough to read that entire post. holy fuck ngmi

kys zoom zoom

anyone "in the know" know if its because they need to hit quotas for a law or bonus/ company policy or what. what is the WORST thing that can happen if I do this

woman is too obvious, try putting mixed race fellow based nigger

>boomers will say this isn't true and it's just young men are lazy and entitled

>378392584
is there anything they can penalize you with if you did hispanic or something

Kike

The real redpill is marking Mexican as you get the benefits of affirmative action and can just pretend you're part of the "master race" and white looking mexicans if anyone asks.

Pic related is mexican or something like that.

Attached: 140110095051-vanna-white-0110-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 99.49K)

But this generation is lazy. Back in my day we worked 16 hours a day, six days a week. Most men nowadays want to work only five days a week, and have free time. Men don't have free time. We were made to work. Stop being so selfish.

fuck no
t. totally real Argentinian Jew

I've been doing these for at least three years. I applied as a black female and got a call for an interview. Nobody questioned me and they even flew me out on-site.

thanks user

so did you ever figure out if they needed to hit an interview quota or a hiring one, if these crazy restrictions are only on the interview process this seems like too easy a loophole

>is there anything they can penalize you with if you did hispanic or something
Wtf. Are you being a bigot?

Are you retarded? Don't you know that we're in clown world now? If they want to play stupid games, let's play. You can identify as whatever you want in the current year.

Imagine looking for a job in 2022.
I live in a 2018 Toyota Prius that I paid off by working door dash and doing Lyft.
I steal shit all the time, bc there's no real consequence for it anymore.
I have everything I could ever want and I don't have to pay for shit. I save all the money I make doing Lyft and door dash, like I said I already paid off the car and I just got it a year ago.
I have 89k in my account and all i do is what I want to do.
I chose to live in Prius bc of the climate control and you can fold down the back seats and basically make it a comfy bedroom with a bed.
I don't stay in one state long. I travel everywhere and see everything.
Never fucked with.

Y'all fuckers are doing it wrong.

Attached: IMG_0319-600x351.jpg (600x351, 26.56K)

kek, im just worried if they would black ball you to other companies as well if you did this on an essay. I guess you could just say it was an automation error

He needs to officially record his data or someone needs to empirically prove this. The femisharts have their official studies, we need our own to prove what we already know.

Best luck. They can't discriminate against race or sex. Sue them.

imagine living in a prius down by the river.

Attached: 87539653916.jpg (768x768, 118.95K)

And what is it that we're supposed to be working for exactly?
What does a 16 hour workday accomplish nowadays other than wasting your time?

No waaaaaaay, restaurants wanted women to be waiters and hosts more than men?!

Attached: 1492BBA8-FF61-431E-B56F-DACF8A0C7308.png (644x800, 13.04K)

Nigger this was just a spot to sleep for the night.
I never sleep the same place twice.
And Prius is fucking comfy.

Attached: n861yf9295fz.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

I've done it, you will be turned down before the interview even begins, maybe it's because i have a beard i can't believably lay out the tranny card.

your 89k will get eaten away by inflation. the system we live in doesn't reward responsible behavior.

actual stuff >>>>> digits in your bank account.

also shower, privacy, etc etc