I can not believe how retarded the average human being is with food and their own body

I can not believe how retarded the average human being is with food and their own body.

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: paper.jpg (250x243, 8.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3920805/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Fat people? Agreed. Mao may have been retarded but that whole idea of forcing people to break their backs building wells and shit was a good idea. We oughta set up a few hundred of those, would do us very well.

Attached: 6e1f71c3a258a3b7926b0ffa53405bd3-2384250325.jpg (640x1136, 66.26K)

Super healthy people only live a couple of years longer than unhealthy people on average anyway, and healthy food tastes like poo

niggercattle

I'd say the same about your shitty country, faggot.

Fat fucks everywhere.

Attached: 1646825689669s.jpg (250x217, 5.41K)

The only thing I disagree with is that we should have forced them to build wells and shit. That's not how communism works.

Agree. I have people who smoked are fat and used to drink a lot. And yet they are 90 years old.

Dysgenics in fast forward.

Attached: fggdfgdg.jpg (858x869, 204.13K)

seriously, people eat a lot of shit

>a couple of years longer
The difference isn't total lifespan but how you live during that lifespan.

Attached: fdgdfgdg.jpg (635x428, 54.05K)

This couldnt be further from the truth.
Not only do super healthy people live longer on average but also have markedly higher scores on quality of life, markedly lower rates of depression, better scores on relationships, higher incomes, virtually every metric that can be measured healthier people excel at

I think you should get some food

Fat people are disgusting and lazy.

>the average human being
picking on americans again?

Attached: hfhfhf.png (800x972, 369.28K)

I wasn't less than forty years old when I realized how much easier it is to sleep at night if you blow your nose every day

fuck you i wanted a salty snack..

How many super fit gym bros do you see doing anything meaningful with their lives ? It's close to zero of them. Almost all of them work in fitness related jobs or do mindless manual labor work. You don't see many making scientific breakthroughs or anything useful

This is also interesting
Ten years ago, Gruberg and coworkers observed better outcomes in overweight and obese patients with coronary heart disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention compared with their normal-weight counterparts. This unexpected phenomenon was described as “an obesity paradox” (2). Normal-weight patients had higher incidence of major in-hospital complications, including cardiac death. Moreover, at 1-year follow-up significantly higher mortality rates were observed in low- and normal-weight patients compared with obese and overweight. A systematic review of 40 cohort studies with 250,152 patients found significantly lower risks for total mortality (RR 0.87) and cardiovascular mortality (RR 0.88) in overweight patients
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3920805/

It's the people who can't get their shit together. I don't understand how it's so hard for people to understand that they can eat healthy, but not exercise.

With the world being what it is, how it is, as it is, do you want to live a long life in it?

Yeah, that is interesting. I can see two possibilities, both of which could exist. First, as the paper said, overweight people do have more "reserves" to overcome from illness or injury. Second, from what I've seen, normal weight people tend to be more health concerned and as a result ironically ingest more shitty "health foods" that fuck up the body. Those health food are things like onions products to replace meat, emulsifiers to replace fats, weird herbal supplements, and excessive amounts of lab-produced vitamins.