What are the political implications of preferring middle class foods...

What are the political implications of preferring middle class foods? Are people more likely to stay in the class they prefer the food from from?

idrlabs.com/food-choice/test.php

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-005915_Chrome.jpg (1080x1327, 276.04K)

That specific hotdog? Or one I choose the ingredients for? (Healthier meat/bun, different toppings)

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-221035_Opera Touch.jpg (1080x1423, 334.36K)

I've never understood why people don't like ketchup. It's the most versatile condiment and the most basic. It's just tomatoes, sugar, and vinegar.

good taste knows no class

Attached: food-choice.png (732x600, 198.96K)

I’ll save you time - if you don’t like raw fish, raw steak, or oyster, you’re middle class. Stupid.

I don't like the taste of tomato

>t. has never tried it

I have to agree with OP.

I don't eat fast food.

I'm middle class. I like all of those foods.

Do Americans need to take online tests to determine their class?

I'm middle class, but I like steak and oysters.

Pleb

Attached: Στιγμιότυπο από 2022-05-19 09-54-54.png (608x642, 142.47K)

We aren't obsessed with being the "most working class bloke" like bongs are.

That's not how class works, you can't obsess over appearing a certain class, it's innate.

mmmm sashimi w/ mac and cheese

Attached: file.png (732x600, 142.1K)

I like everything that's not expensive for the sake of being expensive and children's food.

Attached: food-choice.png (732x600, 167.51K)

This test is retarded rich people don’t seek out gold plated ice cream it’s just a gimmick restaurants do

I dont trust mainstream diet advice at all. I went deep dow nthe rabbit hole and now i think dietary advice fro mthe 50s onward was deliberately designed to make the west weak. Look at the fucking zoomers, they dont eat saturated fat, its all sugar and vegetables, they are either skinny and weak or too fat. Their skinniness and weakness is bizarre.

It's a trick question Kapp

Attached: food-choice.png (732x600, 168.4K)

this is probably just because i'm a sperg and i like what i've always liked despite making more money

Attached: food-choice.png (732x600, 153.77K)

What do you eat at the christmas table?