British Monkeypox Has Now Reached US Shores

These assholes couldn't keep their moneypox outbreak under control and now the first case of it has been found in Massachusetts.

"The CDC expressed concern on Tuesday about the monkeypox outbreak in the UK and warned of the possibility that the outbreak could spread beyond U.K. borders."

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/just-health-officials-confirm-first-u-s-case-monkeypox-massachusetts/

Attached: BritPox.png (632x640, 447.13K)

anyone remember the first US covid case date? november 2019-feb 2020 were comfy af watching it all unfold like a horror prologue

Where was the first covid case? Was this before or after the truckers spreading it. There was that one canada user, but I think that was in december. Someone will post the screencap.

What ever happened to that story about the truckers and how they spread it? Can't seem to find it anywhere nor the archives.

I hope it's some weaponized version and kills everyone

>The CDC expressed concern on Tuesday about the monkeypox outbreak in the UK and warned of the possibility that the outbreak could spread beyond U.K. borders.

>In a press release, the CDC said that “there is currently no evidence of monkeypox transmission to humans in the United States.”

>The CDC said that the outbreak “is primarily affecting persons who were in close contact with infected animals or had direct contact with infected animals.”

>The CDC said that “there is currently no evidence of monkeypox transmission to humans in the United States.”

>The CDC said that the outbreak “is primarily affecting persons who were in close contact with infected animals or had direct contact with infected animals.”

>The CDC said that “there is currently no evidence of monkeypox transmission to humans in the United States.”

>The CDC said that the outbreak “is primarily affecting persons who were in close contact with infected animals or had direct contact with infected animals.�

Just take the MRNA vax goy

>monkeypox in massachusetts

an excellent prog-rock band name.

Attached: 1478147123391.jpg (576x960, 53.34K)

this is all they have left. Let's just fucking ignore these assholes this time. I'm not wearing shit, I'm not testing shit. God bless Florida.

One of these days people will realise that the UK is one of the few places that takes pathogen testing seriously (And thus finds these quick spreading infections faster than other countries) and thus will stop calling the viruses British in origin.
But today will not be that day apparently.

remember the monkeys escaping from the crashed trucks?

Attached: 1643846197896.jpg (640x489, 44.31K)

Doesn’t monkeypox inoculate you against smallpox
Hm

Oi mate did they have da loicense for that monkey poxy voxy? Blimey

I sure do. I wonder what kind of testing they were doing on those lil rascals.
Also nice img.

Can't wait to lose yet more friends over an experimental vaccin

shut up you disease ridden inbred island monkey bong. everyone knows how filthy bongs are, basically rats on 2 feet

Attached: 1586336405677.webm (320x560, 1.56M)

You haven't lost shit, faggot

Didn't you guys ban the entire profession doctors?

imagine trying to fearmonger again after you fearmongered a literal nothingburger for 2 years.

lol friggin sweet dude jus t like my zomby apocalypse movies lets gooooo!!!!

Attached: 1634762379925.jpg (480x360, 9.38K)

hmm... i wonder if the niggers have any blame in this. Having so many monkeys around doesn't seem very +ev

What a Slag heap

yeah yeah blah blah 2 more weeks

I believe it was seattle?

You will have to be more specific, cause as far as I know, no we didn't.
Two things
Why would you save that? Vile.
Go fuck sheep and get sheep dick cunt.

>millions of pakis and fresh of the boat sub saharan niggers

Yeah ok

monkeypox, turns everyone into niggers, fuck the left commies. kill em all.

It's probably a bioweapon shouldn't have poked the bear

the way that braphog jumps to the exposed penii is kino.

Ok.
So explain why America king of the immigrants is somehow slow to notice these infections, or France king of the negroids? Or Germany, King of the Haji's and Turks.
The answer is what I told you nigger.

wow, what are you worried about, goy? the FDA approved a monkeypox vaccine back in September 2019

Attached: fda-monkeypox.png (1045x969, 97.29K)

Attached: Revelation-16-2.jpg (961x976, 90K)

ha
haha
hahaha
HAHAHAHA

I did what while I was drunk?!

So it turns out the mark of the beast was gay cum all along? Fascinating

Attached: 1602518418299.png (741x568, 29.42K)

based god about to strike down faggots

That was cowpox. And smallpox was eliminated thanks to a mandated vaccine.

Amazing, I love science.

Here's hoping to another AIDS like plague for homos.