This is the last chance to save the world

In 2 days, during the WHO treaty in Geneva, Switzerland. The whole city must be nuked. Ive been saying for 2 years now Switzerland must be nuked to save the world. Theres 2 days left. Or bill gates will use his influence on the new WHO world government to declare a global pandemic and send in UN troops. The ultimate happening is very close.

Attached: B1FA333D-9D35-436D-B619-A29E3E552CF8.jpg (800x533, 53.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU
dailywire.com/news/bill-gates-covid-disease-of-elderly-low-fatality-rate-kind-of-like-the-flu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mountain Jews

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU

If they nuke us, I will have a very large amount of fun.

I can't wait to be a war hero

They can hide in the mountains and be protected from fallout and the blast

I'll nuke Switzerland, then we'll talk

Can we please just finish this nightmare already?

Vpnfag
Get a life gayfagnigger
Don't they have guns in mountain kike land, just do a Minecraft village raid

I know. The price of Pie just skyrocketed worldwide. Someone better have a good hiding spot and great reflexes this time if you are in the crowd and willing to save the world.

Stay in your lane suntan man.
Nukes at this point will get us further sent down the shitter of some giant space lizard. Bro, seriously, if you are here to save humanity, just stand and proclaim you are ready to save humanity and all will bow. Right this moment the world is in the greatest need of Jesus than ever before.

....thoughts & prayers to that brave nukebomber, then.

Attached: Okabe Rintarou, Steins;Gate.jpg (3178x4091, 1.84M)

Dog eating mountain niggers gotta pay!

>bill gates will use his influence on the new WHO world government to declare a global pandemic
I'm pretty sure he's changed his tune on covid lately, possibly from the backlash
>Bill Gates: COVID ‘Disease Of Elderly,’ ‘Low Fatality Rate’ – ‘Kind Of Like The Flu’
dailywire.com/news/bill-gates-covid-disease-of-elderly-low-fatality-rate-kind-of-like-the-flu

this is a fucking mess whos idea was this

>2 years
>2 days
See you in 2 more weeks

I will be nuking you if you try to take my country

Let's meme magic putin into nuking them.
Hey Putin want to be the hero of the white world? Destroy the WHO. Do in the UN as well

>Geneva

So it's the home of the UN.

If the world gets nuked, I'll just nuke you first.