Whoopi Goldberg Tells White Supremacists to Send 'Proof That You Have Been Replaced'

>Whoopi seemed to compare the white replacement theory to a sci-fi plot. "If you can send me proof that you have been replaced or 10 people you know have been replaced by me, or any of the Black and brown or the Jewish people you know — you have to explain where they went, okay?" she said, earning a tepid laugh from the audience. "Because when you replace something, you have to put something else. Where did everybody go? It doesn't make any sense!"

>When Sunny Hostin attempted to explain that racists are afraid of "the changing demographic" of the country, Whoopi cut her off. "That's not replacement," she said. "That's called you lost an election! Better next time."

>Hostin largely ignored Whoopi's confusing aside and instead began to interrogate the point at the heart of replacement theory. "When white people are saying that they're afraid of being replaced, let's just say it's true," she said. "What are you afraid of?"

>"But it's not. Don't say it's true," interrupted Whoopi. She then addressed Hostin's specific question, saying, "The fear is that they're not going to be in the country. That, you don't want to talk about!"

>After Hostin said "that's never going to happen," Whoopi agreed and seemed to get back on track. "None of it makes any sense. You're trying to make sense out of something that makes no sense," she said, before turning her attention to the white supremacists themselves. "Get over it! You're not being replaced. You have to stick to this country just like the rest of us!"

primetimer.com/theview/whoopi-goldberg-replacement-theory-proof

Attached: whoopi-goldberg-the-view-may-18.png (1233x800, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/
twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1526698619390382080
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1526695151921414144/vid/1280x720/p0S_qYCcSd9-eGQK.mp4
youtu.be/-EzgfBMVwFQ
bitchute.com/video/-EzgfBMVwFQ/
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtube.com/watch?v=KCcFNL7EmwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering there's no such thing as a white supremacist, she won't get any responses.

>tfw whoopi is the only sane person on that show

I don't care about ebony intellectuals debating over chud issues

it's not happening to her generation

Attached: FT_19.07.11_GenerationsByRace_1.png (1280x1536, 151.46K)

Sunny Hostin has her hands full trying to keep a very fat, old, and drunk black jew on script.

>proof

Attached: told ya.jpg (799x1200, 87.19K)

The USA was 89% white in 1965. What is it now? Simple as.

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/

twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1526698619390382080

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1526695151921414144/vid/1280x720/p0S_qYCcSd9-eGQK.mp4

Tucker's monologue from last night which exposes the left's embrace of the so called "great replacement":

youtu.be/-EzgfBMVwFQ

bitchute.com/video/-EzgfBMVwFQ/

The fact that there is a nigger on TV doing a white person's job is proof enough.

send me proof sandy hook happeend

Attached: 4.gif (400x301, 1.68M)

Attached: multiracial white supremacy.jpg (1440x2132, 887.13K)

Attached: white replacment school.jpg (780x1024, 170.26K)

Attached: white replacement.jpg (960x886, 195.05K)

It’s not a theory. It’s Democrat Party policy.

Whippi Nog(((berg))) can suck Ted Danson’s shit off his dick and die face down in horse cum for all I care.

the UK

Attached: britian school.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

>It’s Democrat Party policy.
Don't fall for the sports team bullshit meant to divide us. Republicans import just as much if not more. We can thank Reagan for the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Trump deported less people than either Obama term.

Show me proof rape is not rape rabbi whoopy.

They are all jews, spiritual jews like woopi, or married to a jew like the blonde is.
The view should just be called, the jew.

Instead of kkk riots we have blm riots

>10,000 Irish homeless were not housed for 10 years.
>40,000 Ukrainians housed in a few weeks.
Just one example.

Freemason feds are the real white supremacists

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Cops.jpg (720x765, 120.12K)

Attached: Americans.jpg (1024x640, 142.49K)

Attached: irish black diversity.png (1171x813, 2.1M)

Is she actually that retarded, or is there at least some element of intentional deception or pretending to be obtuse?

trying to provoke another spree killer is my guess.

what a dumb bitch lol

The tens of millions of 3rd world trash flooding into thr US and Europe per year is the proof. The policies of the US and European governments are the reason the flood of tens of millions of 3rd worlders is allowed to happen. She will not accept that as proof

Also, Whoopi should know better after she was suspended for questioning the jews just a few months ago

Didn't she replace a white chick to get her job?

What qualifies as proof for this cunt? Even if we tell her that enough illegal immigrants come in every few months to replace the entire population of Wyoming, she'll probably just say "lmao it's just illegals they're not here to replace you".

youtube.com/watch?v=KCcFNL7EmwY

Attached: 1634836073865.png (484x3210, 2.27M)

She has a very low IQ. She heard "replacement" and literally thought of a white person being physically replaced such as where they live or where they work.

The show also appeals mostly to a female audience and they are the Jews’ best golem followed closely by niggers.

shit
now I want some gumballs

>nigger doesn't understand a concept that is not directly reated to them as a singular person
Big surprse. What a pathetic "race". Literal smooth brains.

>You have to stick to this country just like the rest of us!
lol, get fucked. Enjoy living in Brazil. You cunts earned it. Do you think she's back on the Jew's good list after her comment about the holocaust? Can she recover like Nick "please don't take away my shit massa" Cannon?

Her character on the View is literally the opposite of the one she had in Next Gen.

Attached: 1544861975950.jpg (900x900, 120.26K)

The leftist program is to deny its existence, so they all make up any combination of words that they can plausibly deny its existence.

That's all it is. It's celebration parallax.
If they can't deny it anymore, they will say it's a good thing.

They are all running the same programming.

Weren't liberals cheering this for decades? What kind of doublethink have they mastered?

Attached: 1555910499563.png (735x551, 89.61K)

And yes, this will mark the end of America.

Attached: 2016 by Race.png (1804x2438, 860.49K)

send her the evidence Any Forums

no schizo shit real data only

I got denied a city ditch digging job in favor of a nigger. I answered questions regarding curvature rates of the earth, degrading slopes and water flow rates, environmental concerns regarding water sheds, mosquito vector control etc etc. For a fucking ditch maintenance job. And they bumped me after the second interview round and getting hired, three days from starting, for a nigger.
Fun fact: replacement theory isn't even about blacks. Blacks are holding steady at 13%, some estimates are they are even losing that slice of the pie, even when counting somalis. Both blacks and whites are losing ground to Hispanics of different varieties. But blacks have to make it about themselves, all the time.

What mentally ill cunt watches these fucking cows babble. I feel dumber after just reading this bullshit.

Gassy Kike is completely brain dead and has been a diversity hire since the 80s.