Laughing at whites

As a black man in his late 20’s that has enjoyed a ton of socioeconomic mobility due to the general laziness and vacating of opportunities by white men, I must say, your race is pathetic.

Watching the European collective conscious completely decay brings enjoyment, but it truly is sad.

You guys are a complete biological failure because you wasted your time chasing abstract values that disappear with new generations.

There’s no cohesiveness in western culture because white men have no connection with what is required for biological longevity.

Your children hate you. Your grandkids hate you. Your women won’t reproduce with you, and it’s resulted in a collection of attacks that have killed less than 50 black people total.

Your entire race sacrificed their genetic existence for temporary power that you NEVER reigned in from the Jews.

That is pathetic

Enjoy your genetic annihilation and PLEASE understand the irony in championing superiority while you are legitimately dwindling from existence.

Attached: 11D83BD1-F579-4C76-8B77-B8B60181D74A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

Okay, Rabbi

check my 5

I’m sure your wife is fucking a black guy behind your back

Haha funny yes we all believe you're black everyone laugh haha funny le epic trawlzzz!!
God nu/pol/ is so fucking gay and boring

>As a black man in his late 20’s that has enjoyed a ton of socioeconomic mobility due to the general laziness and vacating of opportunities by white men, I must say, your race is pathetic.
>Watching the European collective conscious completely decay brings enjoyment, but it truly is sad.
>You guys are a complete biological failure because you wasted your time chasing abstract values that disappear with new generations.
>There’s no cohesiveness in western culture because white men have no connection with what is required for biological longevity.
>Your children hate you. Your grandkids hate you. Your women won’t reproduce with you, and it’s resulted in a collection of attacks that have killed less than 50 black people total.
>Your entire race sacrificed their genetic existence for temporary power that you NEVER reigned in from the Jews.
>That is pathetic
>Enjoy your genetic annihilation and PLEASE understand the irony in championing superiority while you are legitimately dwindling from existence.

Good post

Sure thing Shlomo

the nigger birthrate in America is the same as the White one, it's the arabs and spics having kids en masse, not you

8/8 b8

Attached: 1648587665834.jpg (719x575, 120.73K)

Bait thread, saged

It’s wild because everything I said is entirely true and the best option for white men is to reply as if I’m trolling.

That’s what I mean by pathetic.

How the fuck do you lose the population majority in 2050 in a country where you had slaves 400 years ago?

That is the definition of failure.

Imagine going back to the 1800’s and telling the white nationalists that they will lose the majority of the population in a handful of generations

I don’t need to troll

Attached: A4649A80-E6EE-41FD-A68D-182982DA5C2A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Prove that you're black

>As a black man in his late 20’s that has enjoyed a ton of socioeconomic mobility due to the general laziness and vacating of opportunities by white men, I must say, your race is pathetic.

Attached: 1551558697358.jpg (599x667, 55.64K)

So you're basically admitted that you enjoy being a disease to humanity.

You are still ignorant despite the fact the government has granted you undeserved social mobility as you said yourself.

I hate to tell you Chaim but you won't survive the race war. The best part is you'll probably be cannibalized by a feral groid.

Attached: 1467750339009.jpg (1000x584, 52.21K)

yeah the white abolitionists of the past really fucked up letting you be anything other than farm equipment, I agree
empathy is the white man's curse and the reason we're dying, once whites are pushed enough to abandon it, which is happening at scale and already has happened in some areas, the situation will be different

>How the fuck do you lose the population majority in 2050 in a country where you had slaves 400 years ago?
we wont retard. All your people are vaxxed and sterilized now, nigs do mass abortions, always stay at 13% perpetually, meanwhile our white are pre blood breeder, by 2150 its over for for niggers. Just stay in the hood killing each other like a good goy listening to gangster rap about killin each other crack bucket by jewish record labels

Attached: map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif (886x643, 474.78K)

So white women hate thread?

How would you like me to prove that I’m black?

Attached: 79A2961B-4278-4D50-AD1B-89AC4BE1DD33.jpg (3088x2316, 2.03M)

I don't believe for a second that you are black. Show flag or fuck off, shlomo.

>vacating of opportunities
It’s called they shred our applications as soon as they see a nigger pop up. If Affirmative Action is overturned you’re going to find yourself going nowhere for an extended period of time

how do you feel about the fact that everything of any value you use at any given time, including the glasses on your face, the motor vehicle and the helmet, etc, were invented by white people

we dont care, you look like a boomer, also why not go back to Africa and improve it there? You have a whole continent for your people and yet you're over here bitching?

Attached: 1553355612728.jpg (800x1280, 443.35K)

>All your people are vaxxed and sterilized now
this isnt real homie. touch grass. these things are memes, you werent supposed to take them seriously. everyone here was laughing when they typed this sort of thing out a year ago and you went and actually believed it. you should quit Any Forums.

it's easier to stay here and be a parasite on us because there's still sections of us with enough manufactured empathy for blacks to allow it

always kill traitors before enemies

Back to your mud hut NOW nigger

Attached: 603458637066.jpg (1152x952, 496.96K)

whatever you say Meme jew, keep boosting

Attached: 1641586479035.webm (1106x576, 2.11M)