What the fuck

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 08F2F84C-21D3-4C20-951D-890AAAE9B2B6.jpg (2083x1170, 338.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a jew

The newest member of the NWO council he's replacing Putin because he is causing uncontrollable chaos

Is that Roger Waters? What a fucking boomer assclown. Fuck the 60's generation and everything they gave us...cocksucking boomer cunts

A Jewish actor from a corrupt 3rd world eastern european cesspool. It’s hilarious. Do normies think this kind of things normal?

It's the new head of the World Bank

The fakest gayest conflict I've ever seen.

What kind of sexual preference or identity does the blue and yellow flag represent?

Attached: Evbmk2DUUAAwQ6q.jpg (1024x684, 91.02K)

Europeans...
Explain yourselves.

Attached: 1652686556300.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

Hahaha god we are pathetic

The guys face at 0:10 is priceless kek

kike floyd

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

fucking zoomers, the only thing they can do is talk talk talk and dance like cunts.
I'm never going to have a pension.

Made for BBC

Even Randy Newman has a song about "Putin puttin' his pants on"

qrd?

WAKE UP MAGGIE
I THINK I GOT SOMETHING
TO SAY TO YOU
WE FAKED THE ENTIRE WAR IN UKRAINE
AND YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED NIGGERS

Just some wacky cult dancing in the EU parliament.

>do normies think this is normal
IDK about "normal" but they definitely shill for jewkrain like the world will stop turning if they take an L. normies shill so hard its almost to the point you'd think *they* have business interests and secrets to protect in the country. the brainwashing is real and on full display. in America some people are so stubborn about their support for ukraine you'd think they're a refugee

this is what happens when the age of Aquarius goes into full swing.

>What kind of sexual preference or identity does the blue and yellow flag represent?
it is agrorusphilia, the sexual arrousal that is felt when pretending to hate hate Russia out of a sense of moral superiority

whitoids wildin

How i act like when.i.smoke too much weed

Das rite

Attached: bird.gif (500x282, 779.42K)