NPC Studies General - /NPCSG/

It's too late to stop white genocide. There was a time where something could've been done, but all those chances came and went. White genocide isn't their endgame anyway. While the world struggles over racial conflicts to no avail, they're already preparing the next phase of the modern agenda:
>the end of traditional human communities
>dissolution of all human identities
>the end of human workers
>humanity is redundant
>mass depopulation
The masses are no longer necessary. Maintaining a large global population is no longer necessary for labor and wealth creation. Supply and demand based economies break down with slave-labor AI's doing all the work. People still want to survive, you can't completely short-circuit their survival instincts. All these people will become dangerous without meaningful lives to pursue.
>The few humans that remain as servants must become PROGRAMMABLE
That's the point of turning people into NPCs. It's not an accident that's what everyone is becoming. This isn't schizo talk; they specifically state these goals in their literature. Just because you don't hear about it on the news doesn't mean it isn't real. It only means the news isn't talking about it.
>TO FIGHT HUMAN EXTINCTION UNDERSTAND THE AGENDA

Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974:

>“We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view
>Man does not have the right to develop his own mind
>We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain.”

~ Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School

youtu.be/eK2Hopm5s_c

Attached: NPCs are real.jpg (720x693, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2004/02/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVZU4aSl2ag
youtu.be/sDIK-C6dGks
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if the NPCs are just a meme?

Muther fuckers look like picrel....

Attached: nondrick001.jpg (450x281, 32.77K)

>It's too late to stop white genocide.

This is the last time I will ever respond to a leaf.

Attached: Based NPC cull.jpg (662x870, 188.58K)

>NPCs

You're an NPC.

I wonder what his head looks like as a shrunken relic.

Fuck Zuckerberg. They basically stole the idea from Darpa and weaponized it against the public for liberal platitudes. Good idea, bad execution and an especially evil countenance.

>You're an NPC.
I prefer the term morally enhanced citizen. My pronouns are Beep/Bzzt

Attached: morally enhanced trans citizen.gif (250x366, 546.98K)

I wonder how much they paid for this shit

I like this picture.

>They basically stole the idea from Darpa
I think Facebook was set up by Darpa, like they set up the Wuhan lab behind the EcoHealth Alliance. National Security agency set up corporations and NGOs as "false fronts" to do work for them, and make it looks like private enterprise.

Attached: Uk biolabs.png (1240x698, 983.04K)

>(((Zuckerberg)))

>Facebook was set up by Darpa

You mean the DARPA network of the military-industrial complex?

Attached: 1652935925809.jpg (720x693, 99.26K)

I mean the Lifelog Project assets became Facebook once the program was out of development, at which point it became a "private corporation" called Facebook. Parts of the same project went into Twitter. These are all intelligence programs that become NGOs or pseudo-private corporations when they're ready to go into production.

wired.com/2004/02/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project/

Attached: file.png (956x857, 135.77K)

You are missing god in your life user.
The minds of humanity are meant to exist in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics, you're messing with forces that destroy the experience of life.

Creating unnatural selection on the populations to select for a system of dependancy will be your undoing, the minds need to be free to explore without manipulation.
You've built your house on the sand. Youre fucked when the tides change and they will change, they always do, because this is his universe not yours.

It's why when conditions are good, life speciates to fill different ecological niches.
> diversity = entropy
This is something you and your glow nigger agencies fail to understand, its why I know its all fake and gay.
All your flexing, all your manipulation of the narratives, It's massive COPE.
You're all terrified of us, it keeps you up at night, every waking moment intrusive thoughts enter your mind.

Don't worry, we come in peace.

Attached: 1fc223e968dd713a3f0248e420dc422e4d7406a8b26aa2868fe8ec266e62561e_1.jpg (640x626, 77.53K)

Twitter should be thought of as a Horkheimer Device. It's not profitable, and their executives have stated numerous times that it only exists to modify users values, behavior, and perceptions of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVZU4aSl2ag

Microsoft also started with an intellectual property transfer from IBM to Bill Gates (via his mother, a famous banking dynasty heiress). Gates didn't "invent" Windows operating system, it was developed under government funding at IBM. Personal computing was a stage in the creation of an "information based society". It wasn't some random clever innovation by some nerd in his basement like they claim. It's part of a long-term agenda.

youtu.be/sDIK-C6dGks

Attached: max horkheimer frankfurt.jpg (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>You are missing god in your life user.
Transhumanists say this, but they don't believe anyone should have God in their lives. They don't want anyone to have God in their lives. They don't want there to be God in the classic theological conception -- they want to become God themselves.

Attached: harari homo deus cover.png (646x979, 202.16K)

> argument from disbelief
idiot

It's not too late to stop the kikes from doing this.

>The masses are no longer necessary.

Wrong.

They believe this. All their "climate crisis" rhetoric is focused (almost obsessively) on what used to be considered "over-population" topics, ie, Neo-Malthusianism.

Attached: 1629749304358.jpg (1024x512, 77.16K)