YOUR ON THE BURGER JURY

do you vote in favor of this man's case?
does seem like false advertising
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10826781/Wheres-beef-McDonalds-Wendys-sued-burger-sizes.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 9.40.52 PM.png (1044x1142, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw&t=247s
youtu.be/Vxq925RDLz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False advertisers should be gassed

based. fuck that garbage and the people who eat it.

this poison is the main reason i would never be for free heath care in the US. fuck you disgusting fat piles of shit. you should be used as fuel

based as fuck

they already beat subway for selling 11" footlongs

Based

Imagine if they had to advertise what their food actually looks like

>deserves to win
>completely dependent on if the judge is a cancerous criminal prick installed by republican shits who defends big business over all else

False advertising in the US?!?!
- Did this guy just awake from a 50 year coma?

The question that really needs to be answered is why that last burger has drippings of cum on it.

'merica

Attached: kot.jpg (1596x1600, 85.64K)

what do you mean?

kek the left cannot meme. i cant even read this entire shit post

I find McDonald's food items to actually be the one's closest to how they are depicted in their advertising. It's probably due to their eco friendly cardboard packaging, but even the hamburgers that are packaged in the traditional wax paper look authentic.
I think the one in the photo was roughly handled.

I can't be on the jury... it's going to be a class action suit and I want insies on that.

Based.
Fuck fastfood. Fat people should die.

I hate this fucking litigious society

american's would still buy it

youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw&t=247s

Calling it now, the defense's argument will be "no reasonable person can expect the burger to look like the advertisement". And I think they might have a strong case. I applaud the customer for trying to extract wealth from the corporations, but I feel like it's ridiculous and also highly dependent on the specific franchise. As long as the fast food places can prove that the sandwiches in the ads are the same as the ones sold, just photographed from a good angle etc, they'll win.

Like, as long as the burgers used in the ads don't actually weigh more, or the number of bacon strips in the baconator isn't more in the ad than irl, I don't see how the guy can win.

The point of food photography has always been to show all of the ingredients. You have to angle the items and place the ingredients in a certain way so that they can all be seen. Companies have always been very open about this when asked, this will be thrown out in minutes.

We should have a law that says you can only advertise with an image of a product as you can buy it.

The Wendy's burgers do not match up, as in they are not the same burger.

The one in the advertisement is a premium burger from their "made to crave" items, and the one in the bottom is a regular value item burger.

>>completely dependent on if the judge is a cancerous criminal prick installed by republican shits who defends big business over all else
Other examples of false advertising:
- Now I'm a woman!
- (Mostly peaceful) protesters

>your
Stopped reading there.
Learn grammar you fucking loser

Attached: 66F30B71-13C5-4825-AE80-7E2B322C5461.jpg (519x533, 49.95K)

Does any anons remember the fat fuck that tried suing some seafood buffet?
Lardass family that got kicked out for eating too much of their supply?
And before you say, I'm not referring to a simpson's episode.

And still no lawsuits over covid vax shit, sigh...

>id:iou
blessed thread

The McDahnald burger looks fairly realistic actually. The Wendy's burger is the real imposter.

youtu.be/Vxq925RDLz4

Burger advertisement aren't even displaying real burgers. The things you see in the ad are inedible, and they're also photoshopped to boot. At no point do these burgers look in real life like they do in those ads, there is no angle that can be taken to replicate them.

The only burger fast food joint that I know of that makes burgers very close to how they are in real life is Burger King.