Glownig Exposes The Bioweapons Provocation In Pathetic Attempt To Grassroots Telegraph

So this dude is pointing out that an explosion at a Russian biolab might have led to a theft of materials.
Now we have "monkeypox" popping up, and a G7 "Hey what if smallpox jumped from an animal to humans again?" conference soon.
Plus the Ukraine biolabs and the West's shit falling apart.

Quite the 'Coinkydink'.

The narrative, according to this evil idiot, will be Russian hardliners did this.
>A Russian smallpox sample, genetically confirmed. Expect major health organizations and media to make a big deal out of this.
>Taken to Western biolabs, and snip snip, insert, enhance.
>"Monkeypox" turns out to be hyper deadly airborne smallpox
>Russia did it

May god expedite the Russian war effort and I pray their tribunal will be held soon enough to make even this last hail mary of the Judeo-Bolsheviks too embarrassing to follow through on.

Attached: weaps.jpg (883x1166, 170.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244935940/#244935940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the best way to make it stick is to find the Russian lab that did the work. If you can prove they were in league with the Russians, that would be great.

>If you can prove they were in league with the Russians, that would be great.

This is what I'm talking about.

What is the Russian lab that did the work?

Good find, I missed this personally. I believe last week they were scheduled to actually blow up some chemicals in Donbass to "justify" a series of airstrikes to free the Azovites. This was stopped by territorial EM warfare unit preventing the detonation and airstrikes. Now without hope the Azovites are surrendering, so far Ru/Alliance forces are one step ahead let's hope they continue this.

Also a weird post yesterday about some chemical provocation at Azovstal that would poison the Black Sea. The Azov leader was saying that there could be no Mariupol with no Azov so be ready for anything.

>Also a weird post yesterday about some chemical provocation at Azovstal that would poison the Black Sea. The Azov leader was saying that there could be no Mariupol with no Azov so be ready for anything.
Monkeypox is first bowl
Your scenario is the 2nd

Attached: 1593738329494.jpg (1125x1082, 201.03K)

They took the sample of generic smallpox from the lab, so the genetic signature could be pointed there (as if it would matter if they just lied anyway), but anyway experts will all admit it must be genetically from that lab.
But they will add a few key changes that make it hyperdeadly.

These glowfags think they're so clever but basically we know they're evil, lying fucks and the game is up we don't give a shit anymore.

Ahhhhhh, I can't anymore

Attached: 1648882181427.jpg (604x577, 62.95K)

>leopard bites man
>doesn't kill and eat him before the virus spreads
kind of a dumb premise for a drill

isn't there a screencap of biden talking about a smallpox epidemic like months ago? or was that gates?

You have done well user.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244935940/#244935940

kill all poltards

That'll be Gates.

I can't believe we are actually in the middle of a smallpox outbreak.

If its Jews, he probably bit the man's dick who then spread the disease as an STI in anuses of gay dudes.

It's the Russian war, remember?

I'm just joking of course, but I mean that would be the narrative in the footnotes of the fake story.

remember the Ukrainian biolab contracts that were removed from state.gov?
good times

Attached: 1652938245785.webm (772x1000, 2.72M)

But there's no biolabs in Ukraine silly

Rare.
I want to go to your island, but wasn't it super hard communist in the 70s?
I'm guessing you're a private facilitator of some privately interested individual, if you know what I mean. A professional do a little of this, do a little of that, don't worry about-er.

it's crazy how so many people shared and reposted all of the memes and caps of gates talking about smallpox, then 6 months go by and mostly everybody forgets

We also had the escaped monkeys, and the random smallpox labelled sample in a hospital lab.

Bump. Fuck NATO, fuck America, long live Dixie.