JEWISH ORG SETS UP "ANTISEMITE OF THE YEAR" LIST

stopantisemitism.org/report-an-incident

StopAntisemitism, a Jewish charity group known for teaming up with Canary Mission to help accuse college students of antisemitism and forwarding accusations to friends, family, and employers to ruin their lives, has opened a hotline to report antisemitic incidents, using entries to help nominate people for the titles of "Antisemite of the Week" and "Antisemite of the Year"

These contests are meant to publicly humiliate those it targets and ruin their lives and career prospects by mobilizing communities against such individuals. The only way to remove yourself from the list is by writing StopAntisemitism a public letter begging them to remove you and prove how you've taken steps to be a better person

Some poo in loo already won the Antisemite of the Year title in 2021. Are you guys ready to explain to family, friends, your boss, and your neighborhood about why you're on their 2022 list?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2264200652.png (776x836, 222.66K)

Why am I not on the list?

Attached: nch.jpg (218x260, 11.41K)

>Are you guys ready to explain to family, friends, your boss, and your neighborhood about why you're on their 2022 list?

they already know, im quite vocal about it. i see it as a sort of dead mans switch

I hope this list gets leaked and every one of those kikes is publicly shamed and ruined.

#LifeGoals

Oh boy what a prestigious title thanks dirty kikes

A fucking Rothschild is on the list but not a single one of ours? Fucking jews occupying positions they do not deserve every time.

>report-an-incident
>I'd like to report my entire town of antisemitism. I saw a penny on the ground and went to pick it up, but it rolled down the storm drain. I tried to reach it but couldn't. This was the worst day of my life and I have had nightmares ever since.

When it comes to getting called out/cancelled over dumb/fake shit best thing to do is to not respond at all

Aim higher. You could be Antisemite of the Decade, Century, or even Millenium.

What are the prizes?

Attached: 6969.gif (90x90, 59.68K)

I should be top 10 with the amount of times I have called the kikes out on their bullshit.

(you)s

It would be an honor to make the list

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33.18K)

DIE FAGGOT CARTOON TRANNY DIE DIE DIE DIE I'M GOING TO FUCKING BEHEAD YOU WITH A COMBAT KNIFE YOU FUCKING FREAK AND WATCH THE BLOOD SQUIRT EVERYWHERE

if we don't win this year I'm going to lose it

Attached: 5dljt7.jpg (500x499, 54.71K)

> tfw no cute j ordaniangf to genocide the jews with

Attached: 1609542962484.jpg (400x300, 20.16K)

My efforts will soon be rewarded

Sorry guys, I like you and all but I'm taking home the gold this year.

Attached: 1652895675750m.jpg (910x1024, 167.61K)

>The only way to remove yourself from the list is by writing StopAntisemitism a public letter begging them to remove you and prove how you've taken steps to be a better person

And by making a large cash donation. Why is that part always left unsaid?

>We will get you fired from your job in politics/media/universities/etc. by putting you on our list
>Unless you give us money

Sounds like racketeering to me if Italians are doing it.

Full disclosure: I want that award.

Attached: Liberation.png (500x397, 86.37K)

Jews have been putting ads in papers smearing celebs who call out what Israel does to Palestinians since when Lorde said she wouldn't perform in Israel

They are a petty relentless people

Attached: dua-lipa-ad.jpg (632x503, 60.43K)

I already had to explain to somebody why I was on this list, it ruined my life because I'm soo reliant on banking and government and wagework and social media and internet.
Please don't ruin my life.