YA DOOD FIFTY PAHCENT ONA 34 FAH TOUSAND DOLLA CAH WHAT A IDIOT AH AH AH AH AH AH if I laugh loud enough the paypigs...

>YA DOOD FIFTY PAHCENT ONA 34 FAH TOUSAND DOLLA CAH WHAT A IDIOT AH AH AH AH AH AH if I laugh loud enough the paypigs think a joke happened

Why is this show so shitty and stupid? This is what you guys like? You call this comedy? 5 dealership stories on repeat with obnoxious cackles?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.25K)

I like Nick's stories. Sam and Nick together are a lot of fun and normally I hate podcasts.

>fight me ina charity boxing match beta!

Attached: you2tgyi-720.jpg (720x406, 47.08K)

no you dont you just settle for it because you "hate the left" or whatever.

No, I hate it because it's shit. I've been listening to Sam's podcast for years, I like it, but it's shit.

well I'm sure it's a good podcast, just not funny

Hmmmm, nah I like it. :)

>DUDE GET A SKILL YOU'RE ALMOST THIRTY

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (200x252, 6.45K)

It's pretty good.

I think more people would call out how shitty and boring these guys are but they are afraid of being stalked and threatened by a proud boy or something

good advice, get your skills before you're 25 before your brain turns to cement though

Go watch sams appearance on matt and Shane’s podcast lol. I never realizes how cringe and unfunny Sam was until I watched that podcast.

>tfw 25
ITS OVER

it's bullshit

Sam knows it sucks too but like most e celebs he likes getting free money from his dumbest most retarded fans instead of working hard. Im letting you know, we arent fooled, sam

i hate their car salesman inside jokes.
most everything else they discuss is great though.

it is and it isn't. you can change your brain after 25 but it requires considerable focus and dedication to the task. best to pick up a broad range of skills while you're young to form the neural pathways then develop the ones most important to you as you age

Attached: main-qimg-6c9b8d1363c38ac2f9b2aa7da1fe5181-pjlq.jpg (602x397, 34.19K)

Nick is great though

you just dont get it bro

this shit sucks, the only funny thing they've made in years is those rap videos
this new format of him making condescending rants to his imaginary zoomer audience about "muh self improovment, skills, money etc." and cringe car stories sucks shit

I don't get it either.

Nigger, no.