Why didn't he just marry and reproduce?

Why didn't he just marry and reproduce?

Attached: payton gendron.jpg (933x1024, 96.37K)

sadly groomers stole his life from him

Idk but why’d he copy and paste his entire gay manifesto? And name drop Any Forums 25 times in it?

We need to bring low-skill labor jobs back to the US in a massive way. Its no coincidence that there have been massive tent cities and an increase in mass shootings since our manufacturing sector was gutted and our country became China's bitch. The people without much potential need these jobs to keep them occupied and give them some coin to spend. A little is better than nothing. If this fucker was in a factory for 50 hours a week he'd be too busy, too drunk, or too tired to go around shooting random people and jacking off to antisemetic nonsense.

Proverbs 16:27 Idle hands are the devil's workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece, literally, "A worthless man devises mischief; and in his lips there is a scorching fire." Proverbs 16:29 Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin, or "An evil man deceives his neighbor and leads him into loss."

he was probably black pilled by american women and their faggot worshipping.

Either extremely low IQ or motivated by devious intentions to destroy 4chin

>Why didn't he just marry and reproduce?

In his manifesto, he said he felt he wanted to commit the attack more than wanting to reproduce and marry.

Attached: n5kgw3lq8cy81-866744335.jpg (640x968, 92.95K)

>Why didn't he just marry and reproduce?
Because someone had to do something.

Attached: 022997B7-7019-46CA-863B-5DC02216CB73.png (1080x1080, 128.28K)

That will not save the White race. Even if you had 10 kids it wouldn't matter when we are a global minority and there are a limitless supply of shitskins coupled with open borders.

Bro if this nigga hit the gym 3 times a week he could have been a pseudochad but his autism was terminal

>forgot to add nigger rape statistics
Ngmi

Because he was a fucking retard and he knew he was going to get caught.

yeah he had that post malone look

Because he was a retard

Who the fuck pays $2k for a shotgun? I hope the point of this image is to show a 17 year old's retardation but sadly I don't think that's the case.

His handlers had other plans, obviously

He was mentally ill, glowies found out about his illness and groomed him to be a shooter.

Attached: 1652860708288.png (1233x547, 266.98K)

Attached: The-groomer.png (1226x1026, 479.72K)

Thankfully he didn't

a shit load of people do

Attached: Benelli-M4-4-1024x567.jpg (1024x567, 233.27K)

>le glowjack face

What a retarded Meme 2k is way to Cheap for a decent car and 2k is way to much for a decent shotgun

He has an iPhone, he's probably gay.

I got my Mossberg for $400

Nice meme speed shotgun.

I got a 930 for ~$500
was just saying that lots of people do spend that kind of money on shotguns