Imagine setting out to get a win for the White race and then killing this

Could this retard possibly have done a worse job?
>sets out to kill niggers
>gets out of his car and shoots a young White woman in the head
>Shoots a few elderly granny nigs that probably lived a very wholesome life and never hurt anyone
>Shoots a middle aged White security guard trying to defend the innocents

Holy shit could this attempt to avenge Waukesha victims have been anymore of a disaster!? Jesus Fucking Christ.

Attached: 1652726133194.jpg (720x540, 256.82K)

>Imagine setting out to get a win for the White race and then killing this

THE USA Army kills millions of black/Arabs/Muslims around the world via wars.
The white supremacy problem is rooted in our murderious military to steal oil for pennies on the dollar.

I'm sad she's dead. We need to kill the shooter asap, skip the trial this time.

Attached: lambright_1459629126_39.jpg (1280x960, 149.33K)

Why did you edit this image to brighten her skin colour?

Mutter Siwa

Attached: AKedOLQ6GiilxeKvGrlI8JDFjUFSRwL6bPAPM9kCnCh1ug=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 250.42K)

Literally no one gives a fuck about niggers and sand niggers. I wish white supremacy was a “problem” in our government, maybe they wouldn’t let niggers breed and cross the border

Looks like a fairly typical social media image... for colored people. Malaysians are the worst. They deify whiteness.

Lying jew. You brightened the photo to make her look white. She was some sort of mixed mutt that wasn't white.

The security guard was obviously a threat that had to be eliminated.

Granny nigs make babies you retard.

You are not white, you are a jew. The day of the rope is coming and we whites will put a violent end to your lies.

Sloppy job. That sheeboon almost looks white when you up the brightness by a million.

The petrodollar/military industrial complex doesn’t give a flying fuck about white people are you crazy?

she is obviously not White lmfao, racemixed mulata with a dark black skinned boyfriend

Shes clearly a nigger. Just a mullato. OP is a kike and edited the image.
/slide

>You are not white, you are a jew. The day of the rope is coming and we whites will put a violent end to your lies.

t. White supremacist

My version is whiter than yours.

Attached: 1652933988804.jpg (720x540, 71.57K)

Are y'all fucking retarded? Do y'all take everything as it comes without doing any research on it yourself? Do you just assume someone is always truthful with you and giving you accurate information?

Pic rel is security guard.
Looks very white..

Attached: 6283e6d9e1867.image.jpg (341x500, 36.24K)

Are you seriously making the same thread with the same edited pic?

I never said the guard was white you fucking retard. I just said he had to be eliminated, doesn't matter the race.

I always thought Texas was a retarded state growing up, I see now that the retards are all outside of my great state.

Yeah, but you didn't say he wasn't white either, you fucking faggot.
You just took what OP said as truth even though he brightened the pic.
You called him a liar and still believed what he said about the security guard. You can't be white, too fucking stupid.

The girl in the car looks white, so the girl in the car must be white.

Ain't it about time you logged off Any Forums

I know he wasn't white you retard. You think you can be a lawyer in an office that blasts CNN all day and not hear those bitches moan about the black security guard?

The security guard and the grandma are the ones they talk about 24/7. Who doesn't know that the security guard is black?

>You think you can be a lawyer in an office that blasts CNN all day and not hear those bitches moan about the black security guard?
>The security guard and the grandma are the ones they talk about 24/7. Who doesn't know that the security guard is black?

The security guard is white.

You're a fucking moron.

>gets out of his car and shoots a young White woman in the head
>Shoots a few elderly granny nigs that probably lived a very wholesome life and never hurt anyone
>Shoots a middle aged White security guard trying to defend the innocents

All three are niggers.

You stupid subversive kike. He's black.

That pic has clearly been manipulated to make him look like some kind of BIPOC.