“You will marry a whore and you will accept her past.”

No asking questions about it anymore anons, if your beloved has slept with 200 guys you must accept her past and get over it. If not, well then you’re just an incel.
Obviously they’re shutting down these discussions because everytime they happened, comments would overwhelming steer towards “dating a girl with a high body count is a bad idea” or “you have a right to your preferences.”
Every girl will be a high body count whore in the next few years and it’ll be completely normal, most of them are already like that. And you’ll just have to sit there and accept that you’re only getting somebody else’s sloppy seven hundredths. When they said “virginity is a fictional concept” they meant it, it might as well be at this point for how rare it is amongst women.

Attached: 1576832106636.jpg (1125x1681, 291.96K)

go back leaf

I've only had sex with 2 women and both were virgins.

>You will marry a whore
Sorry, have other plans

Attached: lkjjjjkjjk.jpg (614x658, 104.66K)

I've been with my wife for 13 years.

She's been with 5 guys, all of them were virgins.

I'm the only guy she's ever been with.

I've only been with one girl before her.

She's been with zero guys since we've been together.

You're a fucking idiot.

Your post makes no sense and is reddit spaced therefore you should kill yourself immediately

>She's been with 5 guys, all of them were virgins.
It was a typo
(I've) been with 5 guys, all of them were virgins.

"I'm the only guy she's ever been with"

"She's veen with 4 guys, all of them were virgins"

Which is it user?!?!?

>no fats
>no kids
>under 40
>white
>no previous onlyfans
>no meth addiction
face can be 0/10 that's fine.
this is an impossible bar unless your a chad even even then look a depp's misfortune

The whole point of being chaste is so desire builds so much that women lower their standards to whatever bowel OP is from.

Oh you're just gay then.

And I was told my post about reston ebola (monkeypox) was low quality hahaha

Jannies this isnt political can you please remove this cancer from my eye?

Kill yourself immediately you Reddit faggot.

What's worse, a female slut or a gay manwhore?

Add this to the list
>Wasn't molested or abused in her past

jesus they all say that
i've never met a female who wasn't "abused"/raped/traumatized by some event

>redditor is gay
color me shocked

It’s not an impossible bar as long as you’re okay with the bitch being ran through

Some guys came in your wife and you think you got a great deal. Kek. Don’t ask women stupid questions if you don’t want to be buttblasted. Like anyone would buy a used car if you told them you used to tear one off with your fat neighbor in the backseat while her husband is at work or about the time you pulled over and jerked off at the 7-11 parking lot because you saw a blonde jogger with jiggly tits run by you. No, you lie and you say “I only used this car to commute to work, never once did I have to pressure wash vomit out of the back seat because my drunk friend furiously fingerblasted a homeless prostitute he picked up at a barcade and the smell made him nauseous”

A Chad controls his women; ergo, Depp is not a Chad, fuckwit.

Pulling virgin teen pussy has never been easier than now, since all the peer competition are little fagboys like you.

Attached: 253C448A-C71B-4333-AD2B-C46D6E5E1FD0.jpg (900x506, 75.2K)

You are a beta male

>op is nearly always a male that has problems with their...
Do these redditors know what grammar is? A man is a "he" so... one has to use "with his"

Great a whole new influx of more reddit incel faggots are going to invade here

Based. We just need more men to stop wifing or committing to these whores. Pump and dump then is fine but let them get old and die alone. Marry virgins who are nurturing. Make bitches understand that the only way they get commitment is by keeping their legs closed.

So she's been with at least 20 guys? lol Do you think she is dumb enough to be 100% honest with you on that one? It is a little lie afterall.

You mean more redditors that don't understand basic English grammar?

locking this thread cause yall cant behave smdh

>She's been with zero guys since we've been together.
How do you know? How can be certain of an uncertainty?

keep coping bagholding that pump and dump user I'm sure it's well worth it and she never thinks of her past fucks while in bed with you

that can't be true, because I fucked both of them before you did.
like, literally right before you were with them... you were churning my butter, bro
sorry you had to find out this way