Can someone explain how TempleOS supposedly talked to God?

RIP Terry Davis

Attached: Morph_ball.png (796x790, 438.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wevolver.com/article/physics-aware-training-turns-physical-systems-including-an-oscillating-metal-plate-into-deep-neural-networks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

random numbers are generated by the computers cpu, cpu uses electrons to function, god can manipulate the flow of the electrons to produce answers

TempleOS assumes that if you can modify the Kernel using the provided compiler that you can talk to GOD ((or G-D for the bashful).inside_joke) using a computational device back engineered from /x/ class ET technology which crash landed near Roswell, NM.
Most of the public science on the matter has already been archived. Terry wasn't joking around. I used to bant with him on Usenet. I thought he was a paragenius asshole and it didn't bother me at all. Yeah he offended me like all of my good friedns do.
>how TempleOS supposedly talked to God?
Ok. Think: Root access for EVP and see what your slave toolchain search engine locates.
Beyond this, I'm gonna have to see your robosigheil.

Thank you for graduating to first grade
Terry
Davis
Systems.

He literally had schizophrenia. Schizophrenics have historically anchored delusions in modern technology. For example, a 16th century schizophrenia drew a picture of looms flying around and controlling society. It's not a surprise that modern schizophrenics are obsessed with computers and Any Forums.

*16th century schizophrenic

Yes and this God, this god is the CIA. They created the universe they are God. Terry worked for the CIA man.

You really know your shit user. Witnessed.

It was a shitty psyop to mock the people your mafia of negroids stalk.
You have rootkits, something that manipulates RNG or gives the impression of doing so, voice-to-skull, remote neural mangement and hundreds of other dirty negro tricks to cause fake supernatural experiences on people for many reasons (including your shitty cults).

can we talk about how to even use that shit? Also was he able to finish it?

how would you define an authentic supernatural experience?

Attached: terry davis info.png (3005x3576, 1.18M)

The elephant was the key pfooooom :DD

bump

Speculation: Terry seeded the random number generator from a time packet from NIST. Maybe it wasn't a time packet.

Or maybe angles/aliens seeded his oracle.

That 16th century nut job was right user

Shel 0

I have 7 of 7 schizoid attributes. My name is Anonymous.
Learn to code. I learned to codez from Terry Davis. He played the same gamez. Love and Respect.
>Write your own goddamned compiler, you nigger monkey!
>--Terry Davis to me, killfiled on USENET.
I miss this guy like you wouldn't believe. Sometimes it was like he was the Cyber John The Baptist pointing at me and saying, "I'm gonna drown you in HolyC."
I relish the time I was challenged to code in this manner. It was Bach coding C with his own compiler.
I was busy with code. So was he. We all liked that about one another in the old days of 133. (MHZ, you fucking juvenile.)
Much Love and Respect for this man who gave his life to digits.
I will never forget, even if we disagree.

>CHINA
>VIRUS
>ELECTION
>SHASTA

Shasta

Attached: Array.jpg (723x551, 215.23K)

templeOS was designed with a single voice

does anyone have a picture of the flying loom monsters?

probably via teeline or something

Based beyond belief

Attached: 95072D11-EA6A-4798-8218-229BC3F68F41.jpg (294x448, 57.15K)

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY
IN YOUR MIND
WE HAVE TO BE
AS ONE

>Talked?
Talks

Theory: GOD IS IN EVERYTHING
Requirement: TALK TO GOD
Conclusion: MECHANICAL SYSTEMS INTERACT WITH GOD. YOU JUST NEED TO ENCODE/DECODE MESSAGES PROPERLY.
====

Physics-aware training turns physical systems, including an oscillating metal plate, into deep neural networks
Designed to address the exploding computational demands of deep neural networks, physical neural networks (PNNs) branch out from electronics into optics and even mechanics to boost performance and efficiency.
wevolver.com/article/physics-aware-training-turns-physical-systems-including-an-oscillating-metal-plate-into-deep-neural-networks

While it may not look like it, this oscillating metal plate serves as a computer running a digital-classification network.

The growing energy demanded by deep-learning systems hampers their potential for widespread deployment against a range of problems, but a team of scientists at Cornell University and NTT Research Inc. believe they have an answer: Creating physical neural networks (PNNs), including an oscillating metal plate which can recognise hand-written digits.

(You) are most welcome.
mathememetics incoming meme..|..:://||\\::..|.|.|...