Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1527092111195226114
youtube.com/watch?v=WRX8v_WjRGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushism
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23mTSviCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=1HZ3Tjohwqo
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/17/iraq.israel1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Acturt to which the United
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Angloid
>Admitting hes wrong
Lol

>The comment left the audience in an awkward silence. Then, Bush shrugged and said under his breath: “Iraq, too.”

its real

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1527092111195226114

Iraq still on his mind Lmaooooo

He should be rotting in a cell in the Hague.
Hate this subhuman and his reptile zionist cabal

youtube.com/watch?v=WRX8v_WjRGw
He's still got it

The most intelligent NA politician right here ladies and gentlemen

everyone knows george bush is actually a nice, cool guy that is an actual gullible christcuck and thought iraqi people wanted to be liberated. he just gets tricked into doing various evil plots by neocons and cheney and getting blamed.

Those khazars' puppets dont do anything without second intentions

what a fucking retard lol
fuck the usa

This. I hope you've all donated to the George W. Bush Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good

why has an american never been tried for crimes against humanity?

Because our enemies aren't human.

Nahhh
Hes trying to say that the REAL american biolabs are as fake as the iraq mass destruction weapons

Anglos are devious

jesus

Attached: FTFVkkIWUAAQTyc.jpg (749x1080, 128.21K)

I did. I donated to George Bush Center. he's actually really a christcuck leftist and spends his time painting pictures of immigrants and writing about it when trump was going full build the wall.

Attached: EexHUOwXoAEv7Sw.png (1200x522, 880.35K)

they're the leaders of the world, the rest are his cocksuckerwhere are the sanctions to the usa after the war in iraq? or libya? or syria? or afghanistan? or yemen? how about israel for what they have done to palestinians?
of course nothing happens

because americans haven't done anything wrong

Because no one can

This is some 80s USSR level of decadence holy shit

lmao holy fuck

>starts 2 wars in extremely short period
>Bush gets all the blame

Attached: dickcheney.jpg (1200x1600, 332.53K)

freedom aint free

>I mean, Iraq too

Attached: 1649369112678.png (580x720, 461.15K)

you'll have to wait until president AOC signs the icc compliance act into law

>blame
we're in the age of bush apologism now

OH NO NO NO

If there ever is a large scale war by the powers I'm sure they would

America and Russia are very similar

based

Attached: 1652356920450.png (640x691, 595.36K)

>its actually real

Attached: 1541137587709.jpg (541x437, 21.21K)

The fact that this man was hanged for crimes against humanity shows a lot about America's "justice"

This is why I always think it's funny when people act like the GOP is a right wing or a nationalist party. We don't even have nationalists. Maybe trump will clumsily dog whistle every now and then. The closest we ever got was Bannon and he was given the boot asap

The Bushes are a relevant dynasty. They're not just puppets, they're players on their own

Attached: 1625273744288.jpg (600x580, 80.13K)

if any of you are old enough to remember all his bushisms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushism

>'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.'
I will never forget that one.

You can't get nationalists at all
It doesn't make sense. I mean, how can you realistically kick all non-WASPs from your country?

>"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."
based asf

>"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."[28]
least canadian president

EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1649698277336.png (500x500, 375.62K)

Who destroyed Bagda fastest? Bush or Hulagu Khan?

Attached: image27.png (480x888, 735.38K)

my favorite j. cole song

this person might be the most high iq man in all of politics

Bruh, hahaha this boomer's senile fr

He's 4 years younger than Brandon.

Cheney is such a blatant sociopath all politicians should aspire to be like him

go back to your esl class pole chud

who gives a shit about iraq, kids die everywhere, not just iraq

>"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
Is this true?

Because international law is a joke invented by super powers to be forced on irrelevant shithole countries?

>"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."[18][25]

your country does. that war was fought on your behalf

>"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." – Washington, D.C.; January 12, 2009[26]
Ok, I never thought he was that based

This one is better on video. He looks like he thinks he said something super clever as he's saying it.

we need to bring him back

Attached: file.png (1108x1080, 855.31K)

This is the ultimate classic.
Yeah but kids dying due to an unjustified, aggressive war is different.

>"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
>"Well, I mean that a defeat in Iraq will embolden the enemy and will provide the enemy—more opportunity to train, plan, to attack us. That's what I mean. There— it's— you know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."
kids and george bush always tell the truth

Attached: 1501970392430.jpg (181x200, 6.55K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 22-26-01 Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US official says.png (529x788, 50.6K)

Filth sociopath
No fucking wonder Hitler is being rehabilitated

>one man
It wasn't a one man's decision to invade Iraq

Yeah, he literally admitted it was wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23mTSviCZo

It wasn't a Gaffe. He made the slip, then said ukraine, then said "Iraq too". He's been pretty public about it being a mistake for 20 years now btw.

It's kind of weird, that thirdies are unaware he has said for almost 10 years it was a mistake he made and he regretted it. Is he supposed to keep doubling down on his mistake or be a man and just own up to it like he did.
I see it as a sign of a good man willing to admit he fucked up and trying to prevent it from happening again. You can't just lie about your mistakes and expect future mistakes just like it not to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HZ3Tjohwqo

It wasn't a one man decision to invade Ukraine either

There's videos of Bibi passionately encouraging the war.

fuck off, he did nothing wrong

bibi wasn't even a politician at that time, not a parliament member, no nothing, he was just an israeli citizen,

The bare minimum that he should do is donate all his wealth and then commit suicide.
But he isn't going to do that, is he? He thinks saying some words will change anything

>'The Israelis were telling us Iraq is not the enemy - Iran is the enemy'

Is this supposed to make you look good?

Attached: 1469059935936.jpg (307x352, 30.48K)

ohh who was it? the Russian senate and putin. That's who it was. maybe their parliament. yeah. That russian democracy...

blame? it is ok

yeah, fuck iran

No
But it makes you look retarded

do other countries have bush-esque leaders?

Attached: 1635827058136.jpg (1166x1390, 231.68K)

Yeah user, that's a totally nonschizoid thing to do.

>Now watch this drive

Attached: 1597972143212.jpg (774x865, 117.29K)

How's it any different from your country?
You too have a parliament that can declare wars

its ok when we do it.

lmao

miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe

If you kill someone in cold blood are we supposed to pity you and let you live free because you said that you're sorry?

He had been PM of Israel and was very influential. Hence his testimonies in America.

>those laughs
I swear, one day he will claim 911 and people will laugh

user, Russia is not a democracy.

Despite Any Forumss memes the jews are not a unified force. They'll have different opinions on everything

dude he got voted out, relax... that's why democracy is good, because you can vote out the bad presidents so they don't repeat the same mistakes.

he got term limited though

Yeah I know that. I'm just pointing out a fact that the Israeli poster is rejecting. Everybody knows that Bibi (and others) advocated war on Iraq.

Alright you need to get some help. What's going on man. I'm not going to troll you anymore. Can't do it in good conscience.

So what? Do you think Putin rules Russia alone?

why is he an esl?

and that makes israel as a whole accountable for his speech because...? again, he wasn't a member of parliament at the time, not a politician, bibi was the most hated person at the time after his complete failure during his first term, his government completely fell apart after just a year. The united states bringing him to speak in their parliament is on them

I don't know what is up with the Brazilian. Something isn't right with him tonight. I can't troll him. It's just wrong.

It's not just a bad president, it's a genocidal president.

Yes of course, how is that even a question.

no it wasn't? they weren't ethnically cleansing the region or they would have won. cope more.

Something is off with him tonight. Pull back.

Putin's "parliament" is just a bunch of puppets. He is in charge of Russia. You keep pretending you don't know that. Cute.

jesus what a cunt. i cant wait for america to burn

because America did not sign on to the ICC and they reject its authority

Yo I didn’t know they hanged him already

but it is funny. it's been a long time. he is 75. the world has moved on.

Do you really believe in everything your TV says?
It isn't even possible for someone to hold all that power on his own hands. Putin is just the face of a oligarchical government

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
HOW WAS THIS MAN AT ONE POINT THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON OUR PLANET

Attached: 1621710889651.gif (500x357, 358.02K)

If he actually took the 5 time a day people out I'd have said based
But he failed

Brazil Bro you alright?

you will never be a woman

Attached: chora mais.gif (220x170, 220.78K)

I miss those days. He was a funny dude and pretty harmless too.

>and that makes israel as a whole accountable for his speech because
When did I say Israel was accountable? The war was American and British. But another countries politicians supported it. Sharon:

theguardian.com/world/2002/aug/17/iraq.israel1

I'm 26. Bush years were comfy because I was a carefree child. I remember the eye rolling lol Bush is so dumb shit all the time. Nothing compared to the extreme partisan shit that followed.

Sociopathic people
NEVER trust a american. They're all cruel men

That hasn't been true for years. Their responsibilities are entirely managerial. If any of them say anything against Putin, they get assassinated.

Die rat, you trash can rot alongside with them. Educating your miniscule brainwashed meat sacks that inhabit the space between your skull is pointless, you'll never change.

Are you alright? I'm not trying to be a dick.

nucular

Why should any non-Jew give a fuck about Iran?

Ah yes, typical brainwashed american
Can't expect much of you

>sorry I invaded and destroyed a nation, leading to the death and misery of millions :( I'm a new man now!
I say we give him to the Iraqis and let them do with him as they please

Are you alright?

Because we haven't done anything wrong and if we did they deserved it

Attached: 1621646094153.jpg (828x563, 94.63K)

This

>I see it as a sign of a good man willing to admit he fucked up and trying to prevent it from happening again
You shouldn't have been taught how to read, let alone allowed to vote.

ask lebanon, iraq and syira

>killing hundreds of thousands, starting a refugee crisis and wasting trillions of dollars is okay if you say sorry

He is half Armenian
And you are that Brazilian schizo spammer?
The ultimate showdown

Just say you alright if you are. I'll leave the thread after I hear it.

Tricky Dick

I hate his smug look

>we
fuck off ahmed

it literally is okay to make mistakes, nobody is perfect.

>ask Arabs who will be kill eachother until the end of time over whose cousin fucked what goat
No thanks.

Weird these oligarchs have made repeated statements indicating they think the war in Ukraine is bad, and yet the war continues. Almost like the guy endlessly harping on how the war is necessary and positive, Putin, is the one actually in control.

>killing hundreds of thousands,
fake news

I'll visit your country and turn your head into a paste

Then I'll walk free because I commited a mistake(didn't mutilated you before)

Fuck off braindead subhuman rodent

you sound upset
mistakes were made
we moved on

user let it go. you need to move on with your life.

brownoids are legitimately genocidal maniacs with no concept of morality, you simply want to seek vengeance on the white man for their inherent superiority that casts a shadow on any "accomplishment" of the eternal brownoid.

law and order is a white man's creation.

Don't do anything stupid to yourself. This will pass. Good luck.

It's almost as if they could not back down or else popular support for the regime would melt down

Of course such concepts are too hard for you to understand. Go back to regurgitating propaganda

u mad?
are you from one of those shitholes?
but you live in america now
it is all good

>roll up in golf cart
>"Terrorism Bad"
>sends golf ball to the moon
>"see you in church"
>leaves

Attached: 1637109589889.gif (250x250, 2.97M)

We are legally required to iterally invade the Hague to stop any American who is held for war crimes from being charged. It's literally a statute already.

Not only a psychopath but also a incel

t. kneecaps kids with rifles
Your kind is antihuman to the core.

not possible to be an incel if you're a handsome white BVLL living in brazil, literally just walk outside and live life on easy mode until some genocidal brownoid kills you for simply existing.

Attached: 1649191016491.png (600x1224, 29.02K)

Yes, Sebastian Piñera did and said stupid shit all the time

Attached: piñera.jpg (900x600, 63.97K)

>he thinks US presidents are the most powerful people on the planet
I thought Jews were supposed be smart

Attached: index.jpg (227x222, 5.66K)

Who do you think buys Semen in Brazil? Are you retarded? Literally an upper-class single white woman.

The fucking irony
I just want you to understand that you're a genuine subhuman who in every other point of time in human history would be toiling some field and then get confused when the local priest moves onto second order narratives when reading the Bible. You were born and bred to join the American military, a glorified jobs program for the useless parasitic trash that infests this country, an existence encompassing such stupidity that even the propaganda artists employed to direct you are annoyed by you, as the work is too easy and they can't self actualize through their day job, looking for challenges after 5pm instead. When I drive on the freeways and I see the remnants of your kind I always try to stop and double check that it is a human slobbering around and not a cow, as you and the beast of burden live side by side, act like brothers, and will be slaughtered in the same manner.

You're not a "white bull" you're a obese virgin.
Closer to that incel from Buffalo than to Cavill or someone like that

>Oligarchs are too frightened of losing popular support neither they or the government need in a war the public never cared about until it was pushed on them by the state.
Yeah no.

seriously?

Na real a maioria são casais de lésbicas.
O próprio artigo que fez esse meme esclarece isso

oh so even white women are upper-class in brazil? that just further proves our inherent genetic superiority over you.
6'3 blue eyes positive canthal tilt 92kg pure muscle, cope more. not everyone on Any Forums is a brownoid that wallows in filth.

Pior ainda KEK.

Sure you my chud friend

cope

>that's why democracy is good, because you can vote out the bad presidents so they don't repeat the same mistakes.
Oh you sweet little summer child

>imports from the USA
Really showing the "white bvll" iq here. Like when a country produces every kind of fruit except bananas, the quantity of imports will be dominated by bananas. This surely means bananas are the most favorable fruit in that country right?
Dumbass faggot

my mere existence is mythical to the eternal swarthoid that is now overpopulating the earth as what klaus schwab would describe as useless eaters, how dare you.

No the one who forms the largest part of the upper class is Arab.
In addition to the article in this photo saying that those who buy Semen the most are lesbians, that is, they don't like men. It is normal to look for the unmasculine image in the white figure.

You're a virgin

>required
you are making that one up.
your president simply has the option with this law

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Acturt to which the United

Literally fucking delusional

the swarm of swarthoids are attracted to the genetically superior white man like mosquitos to a lightbulb, how adorable.

Definitely the TESLA stick leg driver.

Attached: KEK.png (251x242, 89.5K)

You got embarrassed with third grade level critical thinking and this all you have left?

damn bruh......

Attached: 1649577843485.jpg (240x184, 7.89K)

what do you mean? the quantity of Blue Eyed White Cummies™ that the Brazilian queen craves is disproportionate even when you adjust for ethnic disparities within the US.
all you have left is cope, that wont improve your genetics.

Write a manifesto and come to Brazil. You're probably the most race-obsessed schizo poster on the board.

Worked for him

Attached: flGAd37.png (188x389, 16.97K)

Lesbian couples. congratulations, lesbians buy sperm from white with blue eyes.

>disproportionate even when you adjust for ethnic disparities within the US.
Why the fuck would they import the semen of another race from the USA when it is available in plenty within Brazil itself? I'm sure Han Chinese semen dominates "Brazilian semen imports from China" you embarrassing imbecile.
Always funny when the obvious coping chinlet white incels also expose themselves as low iq

What you say: "Come to Brazil!"
What I hear: "The gates to Hell on Earth are open to you... please enter!"
Cope

He doesn't know that 7% of the Brazilian population is blonde with light eyes. Just ignore the schizo.

Attached: 1630674880345.jpg (421x421, 56.93K)

>though

Attached: 1627719746637.jpg (443x474, 38.21K)

When are they gonna revive Gaddafi?

>Why the fuck would they import the semen of another race from the USA when it is available in plenty within Brazil itself?
quality

>I donated to George Bush
Why give a cent to any of these billionaire dynasties?

shoulda stayed in texas, lil b! nobody can stop big dick!

>doesn't know what nationalism means

I haven't posted in this thread yet. This is my first post in this thread.
I am half Armenian (wish I were full Armenian).

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.89K)

Toppest kek

macaco

try and find out

Iraq is unironically better off now than it was under Saddam. Instead of being a Sunni dictatorship that represented a minority of Iraqis it’s now an Iranian puppet state that represents the majority of them.

>Always funny when the obvious coping chinlet white incels also expose themselves as low iq

Attached: 81.jpg (800x770, 78.25K)

This is true. Afghanistan on the other hand really was a total failure.

>law and order is a white man's creation.
Weren't the sumerians brown skinned?

lel who dis old nigga?