ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>New York Attorney General Letitia James is launching an investigation into the social media platforms allegedly used by the Buffalo shooting suspect.
>The probe, disclosed Wednesday by James' office, focuses on the livestreaming platform Twitch, the messaging service Discord and the websites 4ch*n and 8ch*n (now known as 8k*n).

edition.cnn.com/2022/05/18/tech/new-york-ag-buffalo-social-media/index.html

Attached: 1549320149477.jpg (640x360, 36.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing will happen

America is such a SHIT place to share a border with

I’ve been to that horrid disgusting place in my youth

Every fucking time I went to the US in my youth there’s always somebody starting shit.

I go over there once in college with my Indian friend, tells me that “there’s this sick party dude, we just need to drive over there”, I tried to warn him I really did. I ended up going with my friend group because those fuckers are hella dumb and would probably get shot, or get killed by the police

So we go and guess what? It’s a normal fucking party. It was a fucking goof and now we’re all stuck here with a bunch of american poseurs like tools

Some chick tries talking to me, asking me about myself but I’m NOT having it. I would rather DIE than commingle with an American slut. Your women are all whores, and I do mean all of them

So I cut her off and tell her “listen BITCH I don’t need you or your company ruining my fucking mood any further You are all horrid pretenders here; you’ve never seen a real party like a Canadian one”

Instead of backing away the dumb bitch is intrigued. Her stupid deformed american brain thinks I must be kidding.

“Oh yeah, how do?”

“Watch me, bitch”

I walk up to this roided out retard and yank a handle of fireball from him. Before he can react I jump on the fucking table, kick all the cups and glass stupid shit to the ground and get everybody’s attention

“What the fuck man, there’s glass everywhere”

“KEEP QUIET FAG ASS, you fucking american retards are fucking PUSSIES”

I chug and down the whole handle right there in one go. My friends are cheering me on and the rest of the crowd are stunned at my display, like a bunch of queers

I throw the bottle on the ground and jump off the table, causing it to fall and break, big fuckin deal- the US has literally destabilized the Middle East

The roid monkey steps up

“I don’t know who the fuck you are but you need to knock this shit out”

I’m not having it anymore.

“The only thing getting knocked out is your dumb inbred bitch ass, you fucking american”

I swing

The dude catches me hard in the stomach. I vaguely remember that I start to projectile vomit on him, I’m pretty fucked up at this point

The guy is all “ahhh wtf”

My friends, the only other Canadians here, come to help me. My Indian friend hits him really fucking hard in the nose as we all run past everybody

The dumb bitch that talked to me is now at the door blocking us

“Hey, the police have been called. You fucking psychos.”

I look at her in the eyes and belch

“The only authority I recognize in this cancer ridden SHITHOLE is the Canadian Mounties, and guess what bitch?”

Before she can open her mouth, I swing a hard kick right into her disgusting cooter, causing her to jolt up with the impact before falling on the floor where she belongs

My comrades laugh and they drag me out

“Bro, you’re fucking crazy dude”

Realizing the police might be here soon, we run across several kilometers to where our car was parked, and fortunately it was a very far ways away

The American police would gun us down like he dogs they were so we made haste (while I hobbled and vomited a few more times)

This is only ONE of many memories of this craphole, it’s the closest thing to a good one I can think of

You baboon

Fuck you.

Speech is dangerous to our democracy

It's just a bunch of Ukrainian nazis getting routed. Every post I have ever made here has been satire or venting. We do seriously need to have a conversation about the Israeli soft-control of this country through Masons. It's almost like they're living out the most cartoonish "dual loyalty" trope possible in real time. Until Israel is a US state, it will prioritize its existence before ours.

Attached: 1652604218608.jpg (223x226, 16.93K)

Why does she look like Tay Zonday?
youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Attached: Letitia James.jpg (4200x2800, 2.09M)

If She's really investigated, she going to find the fed's groomed him.

Attached: Charlie-Day-WTF.gif (236x173, 1.82M)

i want to believe

they are not shutting down the chans. they are too useful for feds. Without the chans, the feds won't be able to post blacked, cunny, coffee, incitement, and pro Israel threads.

Attached: fit-3.webm (640x800, 2.49M)

>He's going to browse pages, take some screenshots of joke posts and print them out very large

Your government at work. 200K salaries for this.

I laughed. Here's your (((you)))

> Who keeps the lighs on
> Bright Glow shutdowns probe

Attached: paying_bills.gif (220x165, 149.92K)

I don't understand what this is supposed to accomplish.

What does it mean to "investigate"?

It means shut it down

I can't wait to see how the chans handle this.

>sea shells
are you taking the piss mate?

*ahem* Gentlemen may I have your attention for a moment?

Attached: ting ting.jpg (720x720, 43.25K)

Granted

She should investigate the freemason cops and their satanic witchcraft but she's a part of it I'm sure.
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Why pedos run free.jpg (720x890, 130.15K)

Any Forums done nuffin wrong.das ryte

Yes

Attached: F47612D4-650B-4C65-8A22-1EB3D96F97AA.jpg (600x600, 72.22K)

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANSFAGS
FUCK CHINA
FUCK UKRAINE
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK NPCS
FUCK PEDOS
FUCK ALPHABET AGENCIES
FUCK THE COMPLAINT
I WILL DIE A FREEMAN
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!

Attached: REEEEEEEE.jpg (750x1000, 91.93K)

They're gonna shut down /po/ aren't they?

Attached: 1622659672058.jpg (900x1200, 116.98K)

The fuck Timmy gon do

You have my full attention.

Attached: nonononono.jpg (548x486, 26.16K)