Aus/pol no frills edition

Pauline down just days out
abc.net.au/news/2022-05-19/pauline-hanson-tests-positive-to-covid/101080146
metricon homes with a big con
have at it fellas, don't feed the circus freaks

Attached: 1650356995024.jpg (600x598, 166.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cn.theaustralian.com.au/2022/05/19/66853/
esafety.gov.au/about-us/who-we-are/about-the-commissioner
youtube.com/watch?v=tNdBLBleO90&ab_channel=Rafastribe
youtube.com/watch?v=ASB73Bsv3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=fGrDOR7lBQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST. chinese women wont

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

Based

I want her as PM

快讯:一国党领袖Pauline Hanson感染Covid 未打疫苗

cn.theaustralian.com.au/2022/05/19/66853/

Pauline Hanson报告说,她在对Covid检测呈阳性后 “仍有活力”,她在Facebook上发帖说:”我期待让所有希望我死去的人失望”。

Hanson参议员的团队周四在Facebook上报告了这一消息,告诉她的追随者们,她在周五去珀斯后开始出现症状,但直到周六检测才得出阳性结果。

“我将按照目前的规定进行自我隔离,并在本周末之前尽我所能从家里推动一国党的政策,”Hanson参议员说。

“我感谢所有那些送来祝福的人,我期待着让所有希望我死的人失望。”

67岁的她没有接种疫苗,她说她很失望,她将要一直隔离到选举之后。

Attached: 国党领袖Pauline Hanson感染Covid 未打疫苗.png (652x390, 401.72K)

fuck your Xi shitping thread

You niggers have infinite stamina, just fuck off already

Another Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>actually defends white roasties.

how old is your black son?

Is that the real Gas The Boomers?

Do Aus see booms in the same light as americans?

Have you informed on anyone today? Its your civic duty. Keep Australia safe.

My boomer boss who owns 6 homes and inherited a small profitable business once said to me "my next home is going to have heated floors in every room, I think I deserve that, I've worked hard".

At the same time I was renting a place and wouldn't ever use the heater because it was too expensive.

probably.

your country is to blame for gays, transgenders, nigger worship, globohomo, the list goes on

Attached: american life.jpg (1024x408, 92.69K)

Better than pozzed zoomers

>Is that the real Gas The Boomers?

It's me, took a day off Uberneeting and decided to check in.

I see the quality hasn't improved........

Kiwifarm posters needs to acknowledge that eSafety Commissioner Julie Inman Grant is American and apologise for unleashing her on Australia.

>your country
odd way to say jews but whatev's.

I know a Chinese woman with a family, she got all of them vaxxed, LMAO!!!

how do you guys feel about religion?
is Aus considered religious (beyond the global islamic horde)

ok but you vomit it back up and propagate it. Are you any better?

In case you missed it, the eSafety Commissioner in Australia came out after the Buffalo shooting and declared promoting "The Great Replacement Conspiracy" is an imprisonable extremist offence. That means if you make light of the unassimilatable waves of Asian scab labourers your Libtard government laundered into your country to destroy the bargaining power of your labour (amongst other things to make "unionising" more difficult) your government will hunt you down.

You would be well served to know promoting such ideas is now illegal in your nanny state shithole, despite having credibility. I have censored the links in pic related so you won't go to prison for thought crimes, for opening the image that proves this under-the-table precedent created by unaccountable, unelected, thought police, Libtard-fascist bureaucrats.

Attached: Ausfailya_Censorship.jpg (2481x3509, 1.27M)

jesus christ Chang, will you fuck off?

How the fuck did she even get the job?, she isn't Australian and she's up to the eyeballs in conflicting interest....

She was clearly blowing someone in government to get that position.

Been a while. I thought your parents died and you inherited their properties and become a boomer yourself.

How do I get a gf?

Attached: 1652613140828.png (794x593, 697.97K)

Zoomers have been taught to hate every generation that came before them in every country in which kikes have influence.

>how do you guys feel about religion?
I'm all for it, except judaism obviously.
>is Aus considered religious
Not really.

working for Microsoft as a government relations professional for 17yrs might have something to do with it:

esafety.gov.au/about-us/who-we-are/about-the-commissioner

Attached: 1614401302968.png (960x952, 824.09K)

what are we listening to today
youtube.com/watch?v=tNdBLBleO90&ab_channel=Rafastribe

Attached: fairybread40a.jpg (680x1020, 64.05K)

> I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you

She got the job as part of the American-Australian alliance, she worked in US congress, and is a global leader, WEC connected, digital safety expert.

Everyday I'm given a reason to dislike this American alliance more and more.

Attached: yank.png (1492x373, 63.73K)

>Chang
Get fucked you absolute faggot, I am probably the only white person here, shut up before I cunt you in the head, CUNT!

>Been a while. I thought your parents died and you inherited their properties and become a boomer yourself.

I'll never be a boomer, parents won't leave me jack shit and if I ever do get wealthy, I've already promised myself I would use it to create a dog sanctuary.

No, it's a degeneracy synchrotron atp

still chinese born in china are the most unvaccinated the most unvaccinated demographic in all of australia.

meanwhile look at the eyes of that soulless white roastie boosting her kid and taking a photo to virtue signal while wearing a "mask" that is as effective as wearing underwear on her face.

>become a boomer

Attached: 1652013007703.jpg (1242x1242, 194.49K)

KINO
I
N
O

cope and seethe, yella

fuck off with your edgy finger 11 graffiti you kangaroo fucker

I promote it, what are you going to do about it Natofag?

How are you guys doing today?

i dont. im chinese. i do not partake in the degeneracy your country has caused.

Kristina Keneally is another American pushing CIA control.

this thread is shit im baking

Oof ... Strike two...

Remember when your parents would bring home 2 dollars worth of chips and it would be too much for you all to eat?

There's Chinese in here right now ...

>also

Getting real sick of seeing this crazy bitches face every 100m on the east side of Perth, forget the thousand cock stare, more like would cut off a thousand cock stare

Attached: kristy-scaled.jpg (1000x1000, 86.67K)

Fuck off, I lived in China, I dumped chinks like you in the Zhuanshanhu reservoir and took victory pics from Yehe castle, was probably the only worthwhile thing that stupid fucken movie set was ever used for, LMAO!

go back to your beloved red state then fuckhead

this thread is somehow miles better than the last one you gay cunt

can I vote for chips this election? that sounds pretty good

The champion of gun control in Australia during the 90's was Rebecca Peters - an American. After gun control was passed, she left Australia and returned to America, began working for soros.

Even worse. You are a mere profiteer. You'd sell your auntie for a buck.

Cope with the fact I've killed a bunch of you chinks and I will kill a bunch more of you with complete impunity

I remember when they used to wrap them up in paper. Now they just shove em in a cardboard box looking thing.

>I lived in china. I killed other ethnic inferiors

I better go. Nice talking with you all.

We'd put it on bread with margarine, cheese and tomato sauce

nah mate it's full of chinks - weren't you paying attention to Stella's baiting in the last bread?
Took me a minute but you can't un-see the chink operations occurring
>Drew Pavlou is a GOD

>you chinks
>you
nigger if you think I'm a chink, I've got a buzzcut to sell ya

>$2
honestly hasn't been the case since 1985.

And I'd do it again, faggot

Sorry... Maybe next time just say hi to me ...

I'm going to e a boomer one day. And I'm going to tell gen 3#! that a firm handshake will change everything.

appreciate ya senpai

When I'm angry, everyone is a chink communist, everyone, except me

I heard that they found mummies buried in the Tarim basin that were the 'real' Chinese people
and they had red or blonde hair and blue or green eyes, with beards and had European DNA
what say you chinaman - were these the OGs?

Had anybody had fish and chips in England/Scotland? I've heard that they shit all over ours.

grim

Well well well, another day, another Libtard fascist bought and paid for by big business, is anyone surprised at this point their policies are entirely curated by their donors?

Kristy McSweeny, your local Libtard candidate, was paid by big tobacco to lobby the TGA into repealing bans on toxic, cancerous chemicals in their products. Literally paid to poison her countrymen. Why would anyone vote for these puppet frauds?

Attached: Lung_Foundation_calls_on_Liberals_star_Swan_candidate_to_reveal_relationship_with_big_tobacco.jpg (1140x1099, 482.62K)

well you've come to the right thread buddy because godDAMN there's some Xifags in here trying to influence Australian politics right now

migrate

I sure hope that you're not shitposting on your poor bosses time right now.

a bit, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, where as i assume every boomer is a meathead lowlife

youtube.com/watch?v=ASB73Bsv3CU

holy fucking shit

Who's the /accelerate/ candidate?

vaping is good and the ban on it is gay

Sounds like you could learn a thing or two about life from old mate if you just actually listened you ADD-riddled zoomzoom.

It was like that all through the 90s.

You don't have to convince me she's evil, one look at her PR photo was enough

This is my first time ever in one of these threads but I came here to save this picture to send to my wife and I thank you.

This

Meme the aboriginals into voting for this thing to happen. Tell them the outback was a verdant paradise before whitey showed up therefore whitey owes it back to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGrDOR7lBQ4

"Australia’s insane plan to green the Outback"

Attached: chemtrail plane.png (960x630, 975.44K)

It's ALL a joke. Don't pick a side. Just don't vote and call every cop you see a fuckhead.

Tell her aus/pol/ says hi when you do.