If America is a Christian Nation, and Any Forums an American website, does that make Any Forums a Christian board?

If America is a Christian Nation, and Any Forums an American website, does that make Any Forums a Christian board?

Attached: 1614548445908.jpg (640x775, 71.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/376610502/#376616801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America never was a Christian nation faggot - thomas paine

That restaurant slaps

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Any Forums is a board of peace and is not to be associated with hate or intolerance.

if op posts something gay, and op is a faggot, does that make op a dick lover?

>america is a christian nation
>literally has a flag with a pagan symbol on it

The only hope for America is to go back to being a Christian nation. Literally the only last hope.

Is there any way for me to smack her from the back?

America is Niggerfaggot Nation

you already worship jews and niggers

America never was a Christian nation faggot - thomas paine
>literally has a flag with a pagan symbol on it

Just when you thought atheist apes and pagancucks couldn't be more pathetic they gave you this. USA was founded by devout Christians that fled Europe due to religious persectution. USA was 99% Christian until Jews started to flood USA 100 years ago.

t.

Attached: Levi+Jensen+2.jpg (945x1339, 129.41K)

no its a jewish board

Attached: poljews.png (800x800, 108.31K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/376610502/#376616801

It’s true he wrote that and then Henry David Thoreau said “God is only in the churches because God first was in the trees, faggots”

The US may be majority Christian, but practically it is a jewish nation. We're all doomed. Repent.

Attached: Putin Dick.png (688x954, 125.16K)

Yes Christ is king.

Attached: 12286EEB-9439-4D58-9E8B-AE340890E4CC.jpg (1013x2048, 229.78K)

>jewpanese

The colonies were founded by devout Christians. The USA was founded by deists and other forms of “heretics”.

No, we're just Good enough to cast Lay On Hands.
Forced Perspective is a clever spell.

Yes, Any Forums is a board for Christ.

christianity hasn't existed for 1700ish years.
what you "believe" is a slave religion made up by the romans to replace it.

OP is not Californian.

I want to pin her down and thrust my pelvis against hers so firmly that my thick 7" cock is smashed up against her cervix as I explode a week's worth of pent-up cum inside of her while kissing hard and sucking on her lips and cheeks, leaving them red and bellowing like an ox at the moment of climax, leaving her ears ringing. Then I slide out, get up, and walk away and never think about her again.

Yeah a lot of pol users are Christians, not all but a lot. Pol is a board of peace after all and Jesus is the prince of peace.

>The USA was founded by deists and other forms of “heretics”.
That you had a bunch of Freemasons that had to lie through their teeth to hide their heresy and occultism, pretending to be devout Christians, does not change the fact that the US population was 99% Christian and thus a Christian nation.