INDIVIDUALISM IS THE ROOT OF EVIL

>women not having kids because "might not like them"
>women religiously adhere to baby killing abortion cult
>women increasingly killing children en masse post birth
This is all because people have been taught to care more how they as an individual feel, than how their actions effect their community
>because we are not allowed to have community
dailymail.co.uk/femail/real-life/article-10831201/Young-Aussie-woman-shares-scary-reasons-doesnt-want-kids-TikTok.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.58.12 PM.png (1168x1258, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ponerology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off commie.

she needs to be de-nutted

Individual=\ Egoic

I'm not making myself subservient to any community. You can fuck right off with that shit.

>brown eyes
>brown roots
>swarthy complexion
yeah, it's a kike

Half a decade later and (((you))) still avoid talking about the real root of evil:

ponerology.blogspot.com/

“PONEROLOGY”: N. DIVISION OF THEOLOGY DEALING WITH EVIL; THEOLOGICAL DOCTRINE OF WICKEDNESS OR EVIL; FROM THE GREEK: PONEROS -> EVIL'.

WE ARE NOT PROPOSING A “THEOLOGICAL” STUDY, BUT RATHER A SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF WHAT WE CAN PLAINLY CALL EVIL. THE PROBLEM IS, OUR MATERIALIST SCIENTIFIC CULTURE DOES NOT READILY ADMIT THAT EVIL ACTUALLY EXISTS, PER SE. THE LACK OF SUCH A SCIENCE HAS COST HUMANITY MILLIONS OF LIVES AND UNTOLD SUFFERING.

>women stupid therefore individualism bad
women are not individuals, they are objects
the stupidity of women is not an argument for or against any concept debated by real humans

hapa is the furture goy

Attached: 1645545977283.webm (576x1024, 1.92M)

>you're supposed to automatically want to have children and enjoy it because...BECAUSE YOU JUST ARE OKAY

Attached: 1617269054993.png (811x486, 433.13K)

You were warned a long time ago about this. Birth rates are soon below 1.

Definitely. Every single time.

Unfair that sperm banks exist but not the same equivalent for men.

>>women increasingly killing children en masse post birth
>This is all because people have been taught to care more how they as an individual feel, than how their actions effect their community

It's all because women have been taught that the state has a right to murder their children.

I've noticed more males have this problem, kek.

Check yourselves, men.

Attached: 1634241245862.png (1790x1640, 74.4K)

>Because we are not allowed to have community

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

>This is all because people have been taught to care more how they as an individual feel, than how their actions effect their community

And because the jews are in charge of all media.

Hapa girls are just beautiful... but hapa men have a damned existence. Imagine being short and having a smol dicc and not even having "I ammu Asiannu" to fall back on. I would kill myself.

I've seen this shit. It's always the same story. The women who are most concerned with "feeling good" are also the most anti-white and pro-diversity. It's the same in America, and Europe.

This is because the people who have been brainwashed by the Jewish media to feel good about themselves are the ones who want to see white people die out.

You don't deserve a (you) and nothing'll change the hivemind that is pol, but literally no one in the real world thinks being hapa is a weakness. There's whole countries of hapas for godsakes, nearly all of them more sane than the homo west.

Attached: Glxvrxp.png (797x1321, 412.58K)

>maria
maria qui?