Why do Americans hate trans people so much?

Why do Americans hate trans people so much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.56.04 PM.png (1458x1178, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do trans people hate America so much?

>transgender youth
no such thing

Attached: Fascist takeover of the US.png (1460x902, 305.29K)

I don't hate them. I love them, just like I love all my brothers. Which is exactly why I want to save them from big pharma and propaganda echo chambers and eventually suicide.

Love will conquer

Conservatives: Gubmint DONT tell parents how to raise their children!
Conservatives on sex: Gubmint MUST tell parent how to raise their children!
… or race, or gender, or social Justice or…

Absolute hypocrisy.

I don't. I don't care about what someone does with their body, but I'm disgusted by the way they talk and act. I'm disgusted by their constant victim complex and the way they constantly cry about being oppressed. I'm disgusted by their insistence that their opinions are fact.

We hate you less than you hate yourselves. Sorry we don't play along with your make believe fantasy. If somebody wears a fuzzy white jumpsuit and a headband with long ears and eats only carrots, handfuls of grass and dandelion greens and insists you call them a rabbit and treat them like one 24-7 would you not think they were insane? That's what you're all doing but with the opposite sex than you actually are.

Don't these tech/software fags make damn over 6 figures a year? How TF can they be low on money?!

because they're fucking demons that partook in the destruction of southern history. fuck every last one of those demons, along with their shit skin brothers and Jewish handlers.

White
Fucking
Power

Stay the fuck out of Alabama/Mississippi if you want to be a faggot. Go the fuck back to *insert leftist state here*

>Why do Americans hate trans people so much?
Well it's an act if you look at recent American history (what isn't lies and can be proven anyway) in the 1920's NO ONE wanted niggers living in their neighborhood no matter what, BUT once it became hip and trendy or anti-hip and trendy-tremdy it was all cool and everyone bowed before niggers, fast forward to the 1990s and the same happened with homos and the same will happen with child molesting and drag queen kids once it's in a movie or some faggy clone FPS game hypes it up as cool and right/left wing then Americans will jump right on the bad wagon like they do with everything else in life without question, without exception. When you get older you'll see that repeating pattern and it will make you hate the country and despise your fellow countrymen with a firey passion and wish death on them even when asleep.

Attached: 1617049580874.jpg (500x610, 52.49K)

Because trans people sexually abused me when I was a child, when I was a teenager, and continued to groom me into adulthood and I have barely escaped that wicked, horrible, disgusting fucking cult. I'm one of the few lucky people in my situation who didn't take pills or fuck myself with surgery, but the amount of blackmail and abuse and shit I've had to endure will never go away. Every last transgender person is a sexual predator. Every last fucking one. I don't care. All of them. They're all child rapists waiting to happen. Make no fucking mistake if one of these people is near your kids they are thinking about fucking them or convincing somebody else to fuck them. I hate them. I hate the movement. I hate what they fucking did to me. They deserve every dirty look they get.

They are the product of the lefts degeneracy and mental illness.

Why do insane transvestites hate the science of biology so much?

They always want to move to Scandinavian countries

Because they deserve it

Because we're excellent judges of character

>When you get older you'll see that repeating pattern and it will make you hate the country and despise your fellow countrymen with a firey passion and wish death on them even when asleep.
Reached that point when I was 25 user

Attached: 1607301612433.png (610x398, 406.42K)

I don't.

I love trans people.

I just think that their existence is a waste of time and money.

They don't hate trans people, they hate what trans people represent.

Waste of money.

mangina is a better word IMO

Attached: 1ycu39.jpg (1010x570, 52.09K)

I dont even know what trans is? Like transportation? Transatlantic? What is trans? A transmission like for a car? I do t hate cars I love cars.

Most people don’t like groomers. Go groom in Mogadishu or something you trip groomer faggot.

Honestly nobody gave a fuck about troons and left them alone. However, trans niggers started forcing their sexual depravity into everyday life and have been caught grooming kids. And now by doing so, America hates troons.
Honestly if troons had just kept to themselves, they would've been better off. It all started when troons were demanding to use the same woman bathroom despite having a penis.

Attached: 1595120380311.jpg (368x438, 31.7K)

>$400 a month to see a cuddle therapist.
>Can't control my spending
These people have no self control. Probably have a shit load of useless junk in their house.

>Why does everyone hate abominations?

The US allows private individuals to buy/import pharmaceuticals so regardless of the law they can still transition if they want. They just won't get personalized support from a specific doctor. The US has private blood tests as well.
Ultimately the US is infinitely better for trans people than other countries just because of the individual freedoms that they allow.

In Canada you have to smuggle hrt in and technically it is illegal to import (although it's not really pursued). No private blood testing either.

>transgender youth

The tranny in their post said they couldn’t control their spending, likely because they couldn’t cope with being at home. What a loser.

Lets make out, hot stuff.

Attached: 1652888776985.jpg (1080x1080, 88.09K)

Because it's child abuse,

based.

Can we just start subsidizing migration so poor dissidents will leave and the deep south can have their bigoted shitholes of high crime and poverty without the intrusions of unacceptably virtuous liberal thought?

>their
his
>they
he
Don't validate these faggots' sick delusions.

nothing personnel, kid. I hate everything in clownworld.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c

Attached: B72DB3A2-2E00-43A3-9B14-3B38C715F1C3.png (555x565, 328.55K)

You sure about that? We can't import controlled substances. I mean technically you could probably find someone to ship it you discretely but you would get arrested if caught. And most online pharmacies require a prescription. Conveniently they also offer services to get those prescriptions from a medical doctor lmao
However, I do think testosterone and estrogen can be bought without as many restrictions now if you are using it for HRT for trooning.

Attached: Join us.jpg (787x735, 84.28K)

Why do Americans hate groomers so much?

>Why does everyone hate trans people so much?
It isn't that I hate them.
It is that I don't have to accept their version of reality. So them and the groomers can fuck right off.

>When you get older you'll see that repeating pattern and it will make you hate the country and despise your fellow countrymen with a firey passion and wish death on them even when asleep.
Underrated comment.
It is truly shocking to me that other people do not notice it.

Attached: 1652845400106.jpg (975x700, 47.03K)

I don't.

I just think they should be put to death.

because they're mentally ill and want to molest children.

Estradiol is not a controlled substance.
I guess FTMs would have issues but it's not like T is hard to get. But for estradiol you can definitely buy/import it without issues in the US and it is legal.
In Canada even estradiol is illegal to import, but people do it anyway obviously.

>mfw woman's get male pattern baldness

Attached: 1650324615423.png (1000x943, 508.21K)