Danish vs Americans big dumb American pigs

Americans are so fat and stupid burger burger hot dog burger burger hot dog is that all that happens in American minds oh we dun gonna get a burger flavored hot dog and guns omg dont get me started on the guns omg all they think about is shoot this shoot that can we turn this gun into a burger okay cool now your giving guns 2 kids okay based bet you only feed ur kids spaghetti and burgers hahaha we are from Denmark and yea I feel superior because guess what I am I am Danish and we are a proud people shölokshubin you all and gūten ţãg to šmolohimukumtapnsimput

Attached: 1652893389086.png (284x214, 130.01K)

Shut the fuck up

I like the danishes with cheese in the middle.

I'm not calling it a quality shitpost, but it did give me a chuckle. Probably the lack of bloodflow and sleep deprivation, though.

that mayo looks a bit sus

Attached: Trust a Dane.png (495x560, 116.31K)

American detected

>Danish
>umlauts
>guten tag
You're a LARPing leaf drunkard. Pølser are pretty good, but not that different than hot dogs honestly.

is that cum

First day?

Aw man I can’t wait to have a fransk hotdog again with a good Rød Pølse, man those are fucking good. I love Danmark, my wife is from there and we’re always going there, she likes to see her family but man I love going there for the Fransk hotdogs. Fucking love them.

Attached: 72E72CEE-60C4-431C-B0A6-892BACC8BD24.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Mayo?

What is umlat
We speak Danish gtfo yankee

Me and my compatriots enjoy sharing one big Rød Pølse, holiday treat.

Du taler ikke Dansk

du taler ikke dansk.

Speak Danish made up languages their yankee

We love you too Denmark, I hope you’re okay.

>et skide blad

How do you know how cum looks like are you gay?

>shleemen shlock