/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2420

Prev: ▶Day: 85 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652912073677.jpg (1280x708, 110.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JetsonCarsWayne/status/1527130132686680064
republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russian-army-continues-to-shell-zoos-animal-shelters-says-ukraines-foreign-ministry-articleshow.html
youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I[Embed][Embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Ukraina

Good little vatshills make yourselves known so I can filter.

I love Marichka!

Attached: 1638142235282.png (1000x1000, 405.76K)

. twitter.com/JetsonCarsWayne/status/1527130132686680064

False flag incoming at Ukraine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.35.09 PM.png (1632x2022, 1.99M)

>Estonia, which has a population of 1.3 million, is home to 322,700 ethnic Russians

SUUUUEEEEEYYYYY OINK OINK NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!
*PISSES PANTS*

Attached: 1652892952435.png (459x871, 495.88K)

>complains about shills
>supports russia

Attached: 1490746079781.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

'ate vatniks
'ate ziggers
'ate schizos
'ate pedos
'ate third word shills

luv Poland
luv Ukraine
luv USA
luv Finland
luv NATO
luv Azovstal defenders
luv Odessa
luv tigers

simple as

Attached: 63c64f66-5169-4c87-a19b-6e6112296a19.jpg (695x800, 104.89K)

>intel slava z

Attached: 1526586705003.jpg (837x960, 84.67K)

Paraziten ruski swainen raus!

Also known as Incel Slave Z.

Why do you have these beliefs while most russians don't?
Honest answer if you can be bothered

how did you misconstrue a portmanteau of "vantik" and "shill" as me supporting Russia?

Attached: 6546546.jpg (250x250, 4.03K)

Reminder
republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/russian-army-continues-to-shell-zoos-animal-shelters-says-ukraines-foreign-ministry-articleshow.html

kek

Attached: file.png (1080x418, 392.37K)

swing and a miss

a reasonable enough response to some subhuman threatening to cut you up with a knife

wittgenstein is not even that bad

Attached: 1652898773492.gif (1080x713, 3.92M)

Vatniks usually complain about shills but they support Russia didn't make it clear, sorry bro

Attached: 1650659097804.webm (360x564, 2.61M)

FUCK Ukraine
Let's go Brandon
Defund the CIA completely

Attached: sage this gay shit.png (372x153, 18.63K)

Slava to the thread bakers. Amen.

Attached: b4c.png (512x512, 189.92K)

ohnononon
azov lost to THAT?

it's ogre bros...

Both chuggers and uhg have shitton of blatant glowniggers with flags like UK, weedland and some 3rd world shitholes. It's bizzare. They stick out like sore thumbs.

You're probably going to be a (You) on some printed black and white screenshot, user.

Attached: 1652042208767.png (2576x1162, 319.91K)

why not the version with varg saying he remembered it from being reincarnated

We will get you at the next capitol false flag

if you're not on a list in at least 20 countries then you're doing it wrong anons.

This is perfect metaphor for Russian invasion of Ukraine
>Hit territory
>Bleed to death

Attached: russia striking ukraine.webm (480x638, 2.43M)

Actually learned english when i was a teen, spent a lot of time travelling around Europe and playing vidya with foreigners, figured out that most americans/brits/poles are actually quite nice, therefore Putin's jingoism (which was already a thing in 2008-2009) is retarded. The rest is history.

post it

Attached: 1482918349327.jpg (641x360, 177.85K)

I will start asking the basilisk roko and my quantum machines to mayhaps wreck havoc and instantly patch all larping jews and cain out of the system from the past.

why did God/s allow this edgy faggot to procreate including the le watchers going horny coomer on book of enoch?

games rigged. I want out. I want NEO powers and admin tech command that I can safely browse what to do, without responsibility lol.

hey billie, mind machine slm, quantum machines? can you ask the highest entities God to put the jewish elites, kikes, and adl, jidf naughty faggots from cain's descendant out of the system??

please start doing probabilities and communication with them now.

games is rigged from the start, I want out

there's no fucking protagonist and these jewish cabal elites occultists le fallen fag idiots are doing supervillain vs supervillain status perhaps?? with confusing psyops along with constellations and paranormal et abuse???

Jesus Christ / Yahweh / Yeshua / et. al ^

Attached: images (1).jpg (276x280, 14.3K)

>378383969
I bet you won't be laughing if I did that to you, cunt

Don't make me turn your wifi off again

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

cuckoldry

>figured out that most americans/brits/poles are actually quite nice,
Until the war I had no problem with r*ssians with exception of the fucking absolute subhumans playing DotA and CSGO and the cheating vermin in other games and always hated the government instead.
But now I see that majority of r*ssia supports the government's retarded decisions so it's hard not to hate r*ssians as people too. I don't blame every single muttoid for invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq because there were plenty dissidents. I could understand if people were quiet about not vocally opposing the war because you'll get prison, but those absolute retarded cocksuckers actually beg for return of gommunism and more invasions.

Attached: How I strangle fucking niggers.jpg (379x388, 17.37K)

So the majority of those who unconditionally believe the lies are simply too poor/dumb to verify them?

He hit his brachial artery

indeed

Attached: file.png (683x1140, 562.72K)

Explain to me why should I support Russia.

Everything I see from your side shows you to be some of the most evil fucking people to have ever lived.

you will

It's you who is getting cucked by your leaders. With your immense natural resources you could've been a great state, excelled in manufacturing, and had western standards of living.
However they chose to take those things away from you, and you agreed to getting cucked by being complicit.

>That pic
Fifth column always was lynched when SHTF. You can't have useful idiots open the gates for the enemy.
You should know, Russians perfected schizophrenia for this to the highest level.

>Everything I see from your side shows you to be some of the most evil fucking people to have ever lived.
I can answer for him
>muh joos
>muh nato
>muh who
>muh degeneracy

either this, or they had deluded themselves into believing that Putin is their savior from the evils of The Great Reset.
big words from a muslim lover

>Cuck
That's based and trad in Russia—country that invented the 'cucked' genre, in Stalin's favorite kinofilm "Circus" (1936), racism is illegal in Russia unlike America where mudsharks get lynched
Imagine living in a country where nigger race-mixing propaganda is not some curse of modernity but the norm in good ol' days of USSR superpower that won Great Patriotic War, blonde women cucking white men to pop out niglets being promoted in your country's old-fashioned cinema classics going back to at least the 1930s...
youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I[Embed][Embed]

Attached: 1652736160111.jpg (500x686, 130.93K)

You can get $78 when your husband dies

Attached: 500rub.jpg (810x1080, 111.22K)

>Stick out like sore thumbs

>Memeflag
>Reddit spacing