Political implications of aircraft becoming more affordable and accessible

Political implications of aircraft becoming more affordable and accessible. Should we deregulate aircraft or add more regulations to ground vehicles?

Last post thanks!

>
It's a matter of the reputation of the aircraft manufacturer, and despite what some might think, most pilots don't want to die. (Also the cost is exclusionary. I believe many people are not like me as in they don't want to let more people become pilots. I get it you know. I like flying more than driving because it is generally less crowded. If it was as easy and cheap to fly a plane as it is to drive a car that might reduce the safety and enjoyment of flying. I also think all cars should be required to have similar radio systems as aircraft, even in busy roadways to have control towers or something similar. People drive really bad, people will hit and run. That is not as big of a problem flying, sure people still wreck and still make mistakes, but even then the situation is usually more controlled and contained. I would hate for civilization to loose the respect we have for flying. I would like more people to treat driving like we treat flying.) I believe that a dedicated person can construct their own aircraft, that is what I intend to do. Ahead of schedule and under budget... all that lolz
Don't worry about the small details at this point, it's all for fun.
Kek

Attached: evtol-aircraft.jpg (600x337, 23.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitics.co/2020/08/04/pentagons-new-ufo-disclosures-75-years-of-mk-ultra-psyops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This stuff is for the elite not your plebeian ass

Bump. Give me air craft now globohomo faggots.

Attached: 1652701354963m.jpg (691x1024, 106.12K)

>faa intensifies

Will make it easier to police and kill dissidents

Lol you call them elite. Those pussies won't even fly themselves. The -not elite- need to hire pilots to get them around. Sad really. Ignorance and fear serve no one. You won't be free until you are willing to take control with your own hands and just fly.

Attached: 70 years ago lol.jpg (800x1012, 109.78K)

Lolz, nice trips, take this philosophy into consideration. You can choose to not fly, and at any time you aren't in a bunker, an aircraft could crash into you and kill you. You can choose to live your entire life in a bomb shelter. Work from home, get your food delivered, never see the sun, or breathe fresh air. Hell might as well live in a grave and let yourself be replaced by a software algorithm. Or you can go out and learn how to fly. You can fly the aircraft. You are afraid of crashing it? Well choosing not to fly won't protect you from that. Just some food for thot lolz

Attached: Autogyro_MT-03_(D-MTBI)_06.jpg (1173x870, 225K)

They’ll fly by gps idiot they don’t need us anymore

Every advancement in transportation or mobility leads to increased globalization, cultural erosion, and conformity. All the unique local cultures that used to exist all over the world are being blended and subsumed.

So, fuck aircraft, we don't need more of that shit. Honestly I would ban airlines and freeways while i was at it.

OK, who's going to maintain the GPS towers? Who's going to solder the PCBs? Who is going to maintain the aircraft? Guess were all gonna get replaced by robots? Are you sure about that? I guess I'll just give up and stop being creative, because the software and hardware has clearly outclassed and outpaced the human. (Sorry, I can't do that. I already tried and I'm not going to do that anymore.)
>Ahead of schedule and under budget. I love you guy's, you always make me laugh.
>Don't worry about the small details at this point, it's all for fun.

Attached: 16-r.jpg (1212x968, 375.64K)

You don't know what you're talking about. There is no globalization, no culture erosion, no conformity. People just need to fly to see their friends, go on vacations, or to go to a wedding or funeral. That's all. People just need to be able to get from point A to point B. If people can't fly they can just get a ride, or get a boat. It's not a big deal. If people want to drive their cars, that is fine too. Just don't try to stop them. If people want to be able to fly they should be able to fly. That's all.

That's the price we pay. I sometimes wish to go back to a smaller and simpler world. I hate driving. I totally agree on banning freeways. The freedom of people to move and see the world should not be limited in my opinion. There is only the problem of imbalance as a result of government intervention. If all the money wasted on car manufacturers and road building and repair was instead saved or better spent on aircraft and airports the world would probably be a better place. What do I know lol.

Attached: hexa-lift-aircraft.jpg (1440x1080, 199.1K)

goddamn i want this

They are somewaht stagnant due to your cousins being homosexuals and bringing their own faggotry into the sector.
Only unregulated aircraft are still sort of progressing.

The big nosed homosexual and psychopathic military used this as an excuse once, that it's a security risk despite many criminals already having access to it.

Probably trolling or a negro.

>There is no globalization, no culture erosion, no conformity.
Rip van Winkle himself. Honestly you should just go back to sleep my friend, you'll be happier that way.

Yeah I completely agree about the road building. What a huge waste. I do think seeing other places and traveling is nice but there has to be some way it doesn't become an everyday thing, or it loses its magic. Maybe slow-flying aircraft are a compromise... like paraglider speed.

(((they))) actually did turn their son into a fucktoy

You'll start to make sense of "ancient aliens" soon.

Yes, because the jews are shilling more nonsense:

geopolitics.co/2020/08/04/pentagons-new-ufo-disclosures-75-years-of-mk-ultra-psyops/

Almost anyone with intuition can tell that info about aircraft design and construction is being suppressed. There was a purge of info off of the net a few years before I started drawing aircraft for real. I didn't appreciate it all till it was gone you know. Look into omnidirectional drones and then wonder why you can't find much of anything. Who needs handouts anyway, it kindof spoils the creative process. Still I hate censorship on philosophical grounds. With the recent faa rules
indeed part 107 is kindof controversial and if I wasn't flying around all the time now I might be more annoyed by those rules But on the other hand I don't want any retard to fly their drone into me so yeah there needs to be some kind of air traffic control to prevent accidents. This is one of the complaints I have about driving. People drive like crap and cause wrecks, imagine if just anyone could drive a remote controlled car on public streets. They have less desire to avoid accidents because they wont likely be harmed, they aren't in the vehicle after all, however there are tons of people driving physically in their cars who don't want to get crashed into. People have ran into me and just driven off. like that wouldn't be more of a problem if someone hits a manned aircraft with a drone, nobody would probably willingly admit that they did it. So sadly there is a need for regulation. I won't say I agree with how everything is done, but I feel better knowing there is less of a chance of a drone causing me to wreck because of the stupid feds and their stupid rules. I don't hate them, I just want a world where the ability to fly was more popular and accessible. You know those big nose movie and tv writers always 99% of the time make the plane or chopper crash because they want to brainwash everyone to be afraid of them. It's not just cuz it looks cool or it adds drama. They are using dishonest propaganda to keep flying exclusionary.

Attached: 398b8e_258928f95ac14b9eb0962f30a03a97dd_mv2.jpg (1000x720, 193.45K)

multirotors are for fags. If you can't fly a fixed wing or a tailrotor you should dilate and hang yourself, and neither women nor nonwhites should be permitted to hold employment or operate motor vehicles

You need to understand the power of the air, it's like the most powerful thing on earth, the reason you are not able to fly is because the air is against you.

There was once infrastructure all over the known world where airships could stop and drop off passengers. I don't think you have to have a math degree to appreciate that lighter than air transportation is far less expensive once the ship is built. They didn't even have photovoltaics like we have today. Don't even need any power to maintain lift. But for that one (((accident))) with that one ship to remain unnamed and forever the fear propaganda destroyed a once great industry and transportation system. Maybe not efficient for time but if you aren't in a rush anyway, who would pick a cruise ship over a cruise zeppelin?

Attached: landing.jpg (1222x650, 198.16K)