Why can't modern women just breastfeed their children like nature intended?

Why can't modern women just breastfeed their children like nature intended?

Attached: mother_breastfeeding_child_at_home-732x549-thumbnail.jpg (732x549, 280.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lazy bitches

lmao you've never had kids have you bub

coz boobs are gross

I don't know but I haven't had sex in 4 years and really want a pair of titties in my face fr no cap.

Attached: 1625302910368.png (695x640, 353.05K)

"it doesn't make money" and bitches are too dumb to realize money saved from buying formula is the money made, essentially.

I do not have a vagina so, no.

My wife breastfeeds, we will never use formula, at worst she pumps milk and uses it the next day. Sorry you have dried up wine aunt tits, bub

I'm lactose intolerant so I'll never understand why women do this.

Imagine marrying a modern women whos too worthless to give her child some tit milk. Sometimes im okay with being an incel

They can’t just turn it on and off at will, smoothbrain

in USA formula is provided for free to inner cities, do you understand?

Modern women cannot do anything.

I was breast fed up to 3 weeks after what my mom's milk was gone, so I was fed fresh cows milk after that. Wouldn't call her "modern woman"

Sheesh
I thought this board is out of Boomers who are sometimes actually married

Sometimes women have issues, sometimes babies have issues.
It's not like it's a brand new thing.

that simply means you're not white

Attached: 20220119_163413.jpg (1440x2560, 1.28M)

Oy vey.
Currently reading an article on this, cuz i dunno wtf this is:

>"women and birthing people"
>"Mothers and nursing people"

Mr. bones, let me off. This ride is too wild.

Women are stupid.

"Waaaww it's too hard to do the thing that all mammals do in order to be in our class. We're literally part of the Breast line of evolution.

Yikes

Anyways when can you turn off the incel g so I can actually get laid?

birth control, antidepressants, and FTM intervention have turned them half into men

Sometimes the milk doesn’t let down. They used wet nurses back in the day, but since HIV and other STDs are spread through breast milk it’s harder to find a wet nurse or someone you can trust to be clean. Sometimes it’s just literally impossible because the body doesn’t make the milk or have enough of the hormone to make it. Might be lymphoid related even.

I was never breastfed at the excuse because I had stay longer in the hospital. Never tasted the breasts of your mother. So maybe that's why I became incel.

The milk is for me

They don't have enough time. They're always too busy.

because the shills for formula tell them to top up with formula whuch will destroy the supply. the whole fed is best movement is to discourage breastfeeding

I've heard of some cases of mothers that just don't produce milk, it's a very rare condition, but it happens.

So heres the facts since moste people are morons in the world today and dont care whats really happening.

Babies have their brain grow a lot, as babies. Brain is fat. They need fat. Woman milk has that, the babies need the cholesterol, literally, or they become retards.

Women who do not breastfeed have children whos iq points are 10-20 lower than those who were breastfed.

Baby formula is only junk from pasteurized antibiotic/hormone filled fatless milk with sweeteners and sunflower/rapeseed oils that are seedoils.

Seedoils oxidize much faster than animal or hard fats and in mouse studies animals that only ate seed oils have the fat in their cells turn similar and they are vulnerable to oxidation too meaning shorter life and weaker overall. Animals fed animal and hard fats have harder cells which arent prone to outside poisons and oxidation and they live longer.

Baby formula is just a psyop, one of many, like obesity, tv-addiction (americans watch 10 horus of tv everyday), global warming, covid 19, etc.

Its a plot created in the highest levels of government in think tanks with psychologists and other folks and a scam project like feminism to get women into workforce so they would pay taxes.

One of countless these days and you have to watch out so you dont fall into them.

Never use baby formula.Give some super fat(non fat reduced)cow or goat milk if you cant make your own milk but I think the woman have been brainwashed to "i dont want my boobs to sag" so they poison their kids accidentally to be dumb sp they dont threaten the upper classes when they grow up instead they just become slavework force in some factory. Baby formula, 20 vaccines on top of it before your 20, MSG, high fructose corn syrup (has mercury), gmo food, water fluoridation, all poisons by design, sadly. (buy a proone water filter for 300 dollars at least, lasts about 2-3 years)

There. Now go give some real milk for them kids...
seed oil document: youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k