Is this a good idea?

Is this a good idea?

Attached: 4532790C-AE0D-4DBE-ABD7-82E419C8303B.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

I have a better idea

rare

Yes but its not enough. There will be an alternate pipeline from the north.

Given the tonnage they'd have to move and the volume of water it'd be a lot cheaper to just distill the water from the sea as needed.

is this a good idea?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1038x539, 370.73K)

is this a good idead?

Attached: 781778.jpg (1429x1200, 396.09K)

is this a good idea?&

Attached: iu[1].jpg (530x347, 42.8K)

I would divert a portion of the Mississippi instead because you could utilize more downhill slopes and a greater volume of water to use

only if the water comes from flint michigan

Yes but we also need to bring a pipeline from Alaska and Canada. It’s rightfully Californias water

Isn't distillation pretty much a joke? Energy intensive and kills off the local ecosystem because of an excess of salt in the water. I'm thinking fresh glacier water sounds a lot better when filling my pool. Some pumping plants and a canal is more practical and sustainable.

Nope. There’s wooden doors

is this a good idea??

Attached: iu[1].jpg (938x1200, 290.13K)

not in the fucking slightest, keep your filthy fucking hands off our water you commie fucks

>draining the Great Lakes to satisfy a bunch of bums who refuse to build desalination plants
No and fuck off.

Is this a good idea?

Attached: F97FF07A-3FD1-4863-8B6E-DEF377D83B22.jpg (240x135, 13.7K)

We need you guys to not take my states most valuable resource and use your own damm water in the sea.
Florida figured it out why the fuck can’t you.

Is this a good idea??

Attached: 7776D6EF-EFAB-4958-8A59-F1F664E38BB5.jpg (750x445, 74.23K)

living in a desert is a joke, everything from there is just part of the game

Sharing is caring. Either way, it’s rightfully Californias water

Well, you’ve been doing that for over a century, you tell me.

I thought it was cheese, you telling me it's the lake

No way, the desert is super cozy. Chilling in my pool with at 11pm, 100 degrees, sipping on a cold brewski. We need to stop bickering and come together on this one.

Attached: keep_phoenix_green.png (2554x1258, 108.23K)

Plenty of things are "good ideas", it's just that they don't fucking get built in America because of corruption and incompetence, especially where California is concerned.

honestly if it sends chicago into a dark age, then it might be good temporarily, honestly the ocean might be better for you guys though

They wouldn't even notice the few inch drop, the locals are just being hyperbolic and quite frankly, greedy. Plus there are plans for a second pipeline from Canada which will offset the load.

As a fellow leaf if the tanks do this I will personally import as many invasive species as possible and put them in the US watershed. Also it would be a fucking brutal pain in the ass to get that water over the rockies