Hurricane Season, 2022

Deadly disaster, or nothingburger?

Attached: LoopCurrent-13May.png (950x920, 454.59K)

Stop right there mother fucker

What is yer problem, Cletus?

There's literally nothing on the gulf coast that wouldn't be improved by being wiped off the face of the Earth via hurricane.

Attached: 1652167989732.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Hold your tongue criminal bastard

Unable to state yer problem, Cletus?

What's your problem, Cletus?

So, which is it, Sherlock?
Deadly disaster, or nothingburger?

AHSG threads are always so comfy.

Galveston is proof. Much better now

Honestly, if we get hit by another hurricane in New Orleans this year, I'm moving out of this city.

Looks like it's likely, NoLa-bro.
Sorry 'bout that.

landstorm

Oh no the power might go out for a few days!
It might blow some shingless off the roof!
The house is on concrete stilts 30 feet in the air. I am fucking invincible.

Attached: 1630599062186.jpg (221x225, 13.43K)

You should've moved out long ago.

What would happen if Tampa was hit by a Category 5?

It would be extremely windy.

just bought my first house on the coast of south eastern North Carolina...hoping for a quiet season but knowing my luck we'll get a cat 5

Yeah estimates say 2000+ people could die even after evacuation. That would make it the deadliest U.S. hurricane in the satellite era,

The thing is, I really like the climate in New Orleans.
Summers are hot and humid, but I'm used to that. Winters never really get cold, and that's what I love the most about living here. Decent weather outside of hurricane season.

But I am thinking about moving further inland, maybe the north shore or something where it's a little more safe from storms. I just really don't want to leave. I'm a huge Saints / Pelicans fan and go to a lot of games every year and idk what I would do if I couldn't go to sports. Also Mardi Gras is always fun, and there's always something to do in the city.

That said, as for the future New Orleans might not even exist 100 years from now if things go the rate they are.

Floridians are literally just aussies lite. Super fucking annoying and like to LARP as steve irwin in their safe, plastic suburb when the most theyve ever seen of "nature" is the safety of their sod covered fenced in backyard which will eventually collapse in on itself.

>New Orleans might not even exist 100 years from now
Sad to think about. I love NOLA.